Username:

Password:

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: We are like a (good) infection.....  (Read 3566 times)
Ice_Fiend
« on: June 25, 2009, 12:47:03 PM »

Ive noticed this.....there are a few artists on Deviant Art who used to have nothing to do with Agalmatophilia (Pygmalionism, whatever), but after being introduced to the subject, they suddenly become one of us. It's like after seeing it, they become a fan of the fetish themselves, and constantly make artwork about it.....

Undecided

Does anyone else notice this? Or am I the only one?
Linkrlz
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2009, 01:35:52 PM »

It would help if examples were given o.0
Fieryrebirth
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2009, 02:06:22 PM »

This is a community afterall, and once someone with the fetish learns about us, they may likely decide to let our their personal secret to the world. I think it goes with anyone with any fetish.
Ice_Fiend
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2009, 04:27:36 PM »

I guess your right.

But anyway, i'm talking about Darkarcana, alexdemitri, and so on...
DarkMadness
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2009, 08:42:48 PM »

I guess your right.

But anyway, i'm talking about Darkarcana, alexdemitri, and so on...

Actually, for my case, you're wrong. I was already into this fetish (and the common websites and community as well) before starting to post encasement pictures on my gallery. It's just that alex's old contest made me start posting some, and ever since, I've gotten lots of requests and commissions related with encasement pictures. But I was already "one of yours" since the very beginning.

(BTW, I won't be able to pass very often on the forum nowadays, since I'm on holidays, and have a 56k connection that I can't use everytime...)
Ice_Fiend
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2009, 09:15:10 PM »

well, I guess I've been proved wrong. Guess people who are into this kind of stuff have been before they even heard of the community......I guess the same would go for me too... Wink
Linkrlz
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2009, 09:36:43 PM »

Same here. I had already been requesting for a long time xD I can't remember what started it though. Huh?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: