Username:

Password:

Poll
Question: How sexy do you find ASFR? // ¿Cómo de sexy encuentras el ASFR?
Nothing at all. // Nada en absoluto.
A little bit, it just makes things a little more sexy. // Un poco, sólo le da un toque más sexy a las cosas.
Sexy enough to make you think about petrifying all the girls you know, although you still like them in their "flesh forms". // Lo bastante como para que pienses en petrificar a todas las chicas que conoces, aunque aún te gusten sin petrificar.
The only thing you find sexy, you don't like naked women anymore (unless they're petrified...). // Lo único que te parece sexy, ya no te gustan ni las chicas desnudas (salvo que estén petrificadas, claro...).

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How sexy do you find ASFR? // ¿Cómo de sexy encuentras el ASFR?  (Read 4295 times)
FrozetaShintoriFan
Medusa Golden Knight

I know everything about photomanips and this forum

« on: May 18, 2009, 05:34:38 AM »

ENGLISH: How sexy do you find ASFR? If the poll isn't complete, tell me what should I add to it.

ESPAÑOL: ¿Cómo de sexy encuentras el ASFR? Si la encuesta no está completa, dime qué le puedo añadir.
Linkrlz
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2009, 09:44:56 AM »

Perhaps you can add a neutral option? I personally find it sexy according to the age and position the subject is kind of like how it's mentioned in other polls. Smiley
FrozetaShintoriFan
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2009, 10:59:32 AM »

I think "A little bit, it just makes things a little more sexy. // Un poco, sólo le da un toque más sexy a las cosas." is a Neutral option, isn't it?
Linkrlz
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2009, 11:06:32 AM »

Maybe Wink I shouldn't be online in the early hours of the day Sad
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2009, 03:00:24 PM »

Floating between option 2 and 3, so rounded up and went for 3.

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
Hope to get back to it soon.
mash587
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2009, 08:42:55 PM »

Somewhere between the 3rd and 4th options, though definitely closest to the 3rd.  I still usually like unpetrified girls (ones that are my type anyway)...but I always imagine what they'd look like as statues. X3
Fenchurch
Gorgon Warrior

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2014, 11:22:57 PM »

The 4th option is the closest.  I'm a woman who finds women sexy only as it relates to my fetish (freezing/petrification primarily) in fantasy, but not in real life.  I'm attracted to men both IRL and in ASFR.
kalix
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2014, 10:22:23 AM »

Between 3 and 4 as well.

@~,~`~
Ace
Gorgon Warrior

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2014, 03:54:21 PM »

I always find it interesting to think about my fetish and also see how other people treat the fetish themselves. I picked 2 but I think I'd modify it to a "Lot" more sexy. Normal women that aren't in any kind of ASFR scene still do it for me but adding some ASFR related theme in there always makes it better.

Oddly the third option isn't really how I think of ASFR. All the ASFR content I like is generally pictures online of anime girls or 3d generated girls. I think it's because most statue related real life images look unconvincing.

That said if I could meet a real girl that was into ASFR I'd be really into that. I'd probably even be willing to be a victim for her even though I'm not really into that myself.

I find Fenchurch's answer really interesting too, ASFR is so important to you that it makes a straight women interested in the same sex. Does that apply to anyone else? I like female ASFR but male ASFR doesn't do it for me in the slightest.

Edit: Apologies for posting on an old thread, it just seemed relevant to me.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 04:10:15 PM by Ace » Logged
Statuerandomguy
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2014, 10:46:51 AM »

Option 3 for me.

FrozetaShintoriFan
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2014, 06:52:39 AM »

I somewhat agree with Fenchurch... I consider myself completely heterosexual, but I like some male ASFR scenes (perhaps as part of the "curiosity" of what the victim feels, I relate more to that feeling when it happens to men than to women, for obvious reasons).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: