Username:

Password:

Poll
Question: What's your favourite part of ASFR? // ¿Qué es lo que más te gusta del ASFR?
The victim is helpless. // La víctima está indefensa.
It's so weird that it's sexy. // Es tan extraño que me resulta atractivo.
The transformation part. // La parte de transformación.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your favourite part of ASFR? // ¿Qué es lo que más te gusta del ASFR?  (Read 2104 times)
FrozetaShintoriFan
Medusa Golden Knight

I know everything about photomanips and this forum

« on: May 18, 2009, 05:10:51 AM »

ENGLISH: What's your favourite part of ASFR? If your favourite isn't in the poll, tell me so, please, and it'll be added.

ESPAÑOL: ¿Qué es lo que más te gusta del ASFR? Si se me ha olvidado tu parte favorita, dímela y la añado a la encuesta.
Linkrlz
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2009, 09:46:34 AM »

I would say the helplessness of the victim. That's why I always ask for Link to be seen in a victmized captured position. Tongue
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2009, 03:15:38 PM »

I suppose it's a combination sometimes between the transformation and the aspects of how it works in the plots of stories and media. In games it adds a dynamic to remove a character from your control, in films, books and such the characters can be captured and truly helpless to escape, and so on.

But I voted for the transformation part, because it's the one that's consistent. I like the results of it more often, and sometimes the helplessness factor can be a little bit of a squick depending on the subjects. I prefer the subjects to be ultimately unharmed by it, victims of the bad guys, caught out just by something that isn't really discriminating (like a basilisk or some kind of curse to protect a tomb), rescued eventually, or even consenting to being petrified on occasion.

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
Hope to get back to it soon.
Fieryrebirth
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2009, 03:22:37 PM »

Although my OC has yet to become an encasement victim, I prefer helpless since it naturally adds to the fetish.
mash587
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2009, 08:32:42 PM »

The total helplessness of the victim is definitely the biggest turn-on for me.  The "immortalized beauty" factor (which could also be an option, maybe) probably comes in second.
slam422
Medusa Golden Knight

The requisit Sonic fan of the forum.

slamth422
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2009, 10:21:18 PM »

To be honest: I find that the helplessness & the Transformation kinda go hand-in-hand on this one. Think about it: the victim, when affected, tries her best to run away & get to safety, even though she knows that it's useless. She slows as her body converts until there is only a very attractive statue left in her place; immobile & unable to defend against anything...

If it has to do with sexy, half-naked/fully naked women being frozen in ice, then you know I will enjoy it!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: