Username:

Password:

Poll
Question: Why are you here? // ¿Por qué visitas este foro?
I'm searching material for... well, you know. // Busco material para hacerme... bueno, ya sabes.
I'm here to share/promote my ASFR material. // Para compartir/promocionar materiales de ASFR.
I'm here to know better about why I like ASFR. // Para conocer mejor por qué me gusta el ASFR.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you here? // ¿Por qué visitas este foro?  (Read 4276 times)
FrozetaShintoriFan
Medusa Golden Knight

I know everything about photomanips and this forum

« on: May 18, 2009, 05:04:30 AM »

ENGLISH: Why are you here? Although you may want to choose the 3 options, there must be one of them above the other 2. Let us know it. (And if there are more reasons, well... post them here and I'll add them to the poll).

ESPAÑOL: ¿Por qué visitas el foro? Aunque quieras elegir las 3 opciones, seguramente habrá una de ellas por encima de las otras 2. Cuéntanosla. (Y si es por otra razón, dila también y la añado a la encuesta).
Linkrlz
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2009, 09:56:27 AM »

Simple. BECAUSE I CAN!! Angry

/banned <---- [FSF EDIT: Keep pushing your luck, and you'll find a nasty surprise someday...  Tongue]

Kidding. I had heard about the forum's existance for a while but I searched for a long while. Every single time I googled I drew a blank. Until MEIDOco told me Zicron's name and I googled him Wink The forum was the first thing that came up.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 11:01:05 AM by FrozetaShintoriFan » Logged
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2009, 03:04:44 PM »

Well, I'm here for a combination of reasons. Intrest in ASFR material as a fetish, as a subgenre of art, to share my own written material (even if I need polls to tell me what ideas are better! Wink ) and also, since I've been here a while, because these forums are just a nice community too.  Smiley

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
Hope to get back to it soon.
Aegis_Eternity
Gorgon Knight

Darkness Shadow, Class B

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2009, 05:37:36 PM »

Honestly, I'm just here because:
1. I like ASFR.
2. I wanted to be part of a group of similar enthusiasts.
3. This was the only active ASFR forum I could find that had some English-speaking users. All the others seem to be either dead or Japanese. Also, this one seemed to focus a lot more on Japanese media like anime and videogames, while English ASFR sites I've seen seem to concentrate mainly on Poser-alike art, which I've never been a huge fan of.

I don't think I've even looked at most of the links that are in the various media sections here, so I'm not really around for the material.

Thou may find peace in your just imprisonment.
Oblivion is yours, forever.
mash587
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2009, 08:49:55 PM »

I'm here mostly because this is the best place I can talk to people with similar interests.  I guess the third option on the poll comes the closest to this...but I already knew why I liked this stuff, so it's not really accurate.

All the awesome posts about finds is the second reason I'm here.  I also post my own manips here, but do that so rarely I can't really say it's "why I'm here".
Kojen
Medusa Golden Knight

tyler_kojen
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2009, 01:10:16 AM »

I'm here mostly because now and then the other people here find something I haven't - and should I find something new, I tend to share it right back.  I haven't really drawn anything lately, aside from the gift art for Busujima-san, to share...  Anyhow, the forum is fairly active, so I stick around...
Zicron Shadow
Administrator
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2009, 04:14:07 PM »

Because is my forum  Wink

Medusa Project rulzz!!!  Angry

Wink

Linkrlz
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2009, 05:16:20 PM »

The answer of all ansswers Wink
sickpetrifyer
Medusa Golden Knight

Better than a statue is a chocolate statue

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2009, 11:31:44 AM »

hahaha no one can beat tat Roll Eyes

Girls are sweeet........ Sweet enough to be petrified and coated in chocolate~~~
Yum Yum
FrozetaShintoriFan
Medusa Golden Knight

I know everything about photomanips and this forum

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2009, 11:55:03 AM »

Zicrón, voy a añadir tu respuesta a la encuesta... Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: