Username:

Password:

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: ASFR Stories Round 7!  (Read 24175 times)
Ice_Fiend
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2009, 04:59:02 PM »

I'm just glad we finally get to see tifa and aeris frozen...yay!  Grin
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2009, 12:36:05 AM »

I've been having some time issues over the past while, getting caught up in reality again thanks to summer sick leave and holidays at work, but hopefully come monday morning I can have the Cave of Many Gems done and then move to the Tifa/Aeris Cryo story.

And then maybe actually get onto Round 8 fairly soon.  Smiley

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
Hope to get back to it soon.
sickpetrifyer
Medusa Golden Knight

Better than a statue is a chocolate statue

« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2009, 10:53:47 AM »

coool been waiting for it Cry

Girls are sweeet........ Sweet enough to be petrified and coated in chocolate~~~
Yum Yum
sickpetrifyer
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2009, 02:26:09 AM »

long break >_< Sad and long wait ^_^

Girls are sweeet........ Sweet enough to be petrified and coated in chocolate~~~
Yum Yum
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2009, 04:27:42 AM »

Yep, been severely pressed for time to write again. Only got a short part done, but better than nothing I suppose.  Sad

The Cave of Many Gems Part One

The first thing Doremi Harukaze learned here was that she had a splitting headache. The second was that she wasn't alone, but was the first to awaken. Beside her, four friends. Just stirring beside her, Hazuki Fujiwara. And sprawled around the rest of the... wherever they were, Onpu Segawa, Aiko Senoo and Momoko Asuka. All five wore their brightly coloured witch dresses

"Where are we?" Doremi asked. The others were coming round too. They seemed to be in a cave made of silver, the walls shining like mirrors. A few torches had their light reflected brightly by the walls.

"My cave, of course," a voice said.

"...Whose cave?" Momoko said in confused response.  Hazuki blinked in front of her, and then her eyes grew wide.

"Allow me to introduce myself... I'm a creature of wealth and taste... Crap, what was the next line?"

The other girls span round, and in spite of the immediate addition of fear to confusion upon seeing a floating black shape, Momoko realised what this creature meant.

"Um, you mean the lyrics for "Sympathy for the Devil"?" she said, earning a bewildered look from the other three, Hazuki still staring nervously at the creature.

"No, I meant V for Vendetta. What does he say next?"

The five girls stared at the creature in bewilderment.

"What's that?" Aiko asked.

The creature sighed.

"Never mind, he was quoting the song anyway. Oh, and I just remembered he kills the guy he says it to."

At this, the five gasped and turned pale.

"Relax! I'm not going to kill you."

They relaxed.

"I think."

They unrelaxed.

"Anyway, this is my cave. My collection..." it began, but Aiko interrupted.

"Collection? What do you mean, collection?! Did you kidnap us?!"

The creature sighed, and snapped its fingers. Aiko vanished. The other four girls cried out in surprise.

"What did you do to her?!" Doremi said angrily.

"Skipped her ahead. Now, further interruptions will result in you staying here longer. But if you listen, you'll be here no more than an hour. Firstly you'll find any magic is useless, any weapons harmless, and anything else you might think of using to fight will backfire hillariously so don't bother. I am Red Cap, and this is my cave of Gems."

"...But it's silver," Onpu noted.

"Platinum mostly. Except that bit there, that's plutonium. Slight mix-up."

The four remaining girls backed away from the part of wall the creature had pointed at.

"Just kidding. I like my little jokes. Any questions or other pointless observations before we move on?"

"What are you?!" Hazuki said.

"Not a ghost, is what, so relax a little."

"What exactly is going on here?" Doremi demanded.

"With what?"

"This cave!"

"Oh, this cave. You want the truth about this cave? You can't handle the truth about this cave! Well, not without gloves, it's quite hot."

"Just tell us!" Doremi yelled, patience worn thin.

"Oh, all right. I use it to store my collection. There are two sections. Cute and Sexy. Cute is just that, cute statues. Ones that are pretty. The Sexy section, which you are in but won't finish in, has the older ladies, the ones that get the male of the species feeling frisky. As humans yourselves you'll only see humans, but this timey wimey ball of stuff that makes up my pocket dimension means that though they stand there, creatures of other species and genders that I find intrestesting are standing there. But for narrative convience only human females are visible here to you, got it?"

"You collect people?!" Onpu said.

"Not people. Statues of people. Females in this level of the cave. I bring them here, show them the collection they fit in, and then turn them into gemstones."

The four looked on in horror.

"Why?!" Momoko asked.

"Because it's amusing to me. It's also not permanent, might I add. You'll be here for a few minutes as gemstone statues if you play nicely. If you don't, you'll be here for a month. Your friend in blue from Osaka will be here as long as you are so long as I have no more rudeness, am I clear?"

A pause. Then Hazuki quietly asked.

"How can we trust you?"

"That's the fun part of it. It's a mind game too! Now, wander on and I'll explain" Red Cap said, and vanished.

The four looked at each other. Doremi sighed.

"We don't have a choice. Let's go."

The four wandered along the cave, until they found a room. Inside, were statues of gemstones dressed in strange sailor fukus, each one a different type and each a life-sized statue of a young woman. Each statue was a gemstone that corresponded to the colour of their uniform, one with long twin ponytails  dressed with a blue skirt and collar had become bluish diamond. Another with long flowing hair and a similar uniform, but red, was scarlet ruby. Another in orange had become Tiger's Eye. A ponytailed emerald statue in green and a short-haired sapphire statue in blue completed the lineup. The five wore expressions ranging from surprise, to determination. Clearly they'd tried to fight or at least argue.

"That's the Sailor Senshi. The inner five at least. Not had a chance to complete the set yet so to speak, but they're an intresting contrast to you five. Five magical girls, five different colours..." Red Cap noted. The four remaining girls stared in shock at the statues before them.

"And behind you, some students of an academy for witches and wizards."

The four turned to see a number of statues dressed in western-style school uniforms, though the colour co-ordination present with the Sailors was gone here, mainly as each statue before them wore mostly grey except a red and yellow diagonally striped tie, and the occasional black cloak. On closer examination, the word "hogwarts" could be made out below the emblem on some articles of clothing. One girl at the front had bushy hair and was made of diamond, another behind her had longer straighter hair and was made of amber. There were over a dozen of these statues of apparent students for a school, each looking surprised or shocked.

"Where's hogwarts?" Doremi asked.

"The answer that applies to you is, in a completely different universe. I go there often, that's just this years batch so far. Hermione Granger and Ginny Weasley are the two latest ones. I actually have other statues of them in a different section, but these are the ones on display just now."

"Wait, if this is your own personal dimension or something why display them?" Hazuki pondered.

"Easy. I have friends pop in from time to time. Now on with the tour. After all, there's a lot to go through, and little time to do it in. I have five more exhibits to add..."

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
sickpetrifyer
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2009, 09:28:30 AM »

hehehe yea hermoine ^_^  Angry

Yum Yum
Ice_Fiend
« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2009, 01:29:05 AM »

.........is anyone home? Hellooooooo....

Just wondering if you're still alive. Hell, the whole site seems pretty quiet lately...
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2009, 02:06:35 AM »

Sorry about this delay, real life issues again that have precluded me from much posting or even time at the computer in general. Embarrassed Nothing to do with lazy co-workers faking a sniffle to get the day off.

I think schedule slip is going to be present for the forseeable future.

EDIT: Gonna be a little while yet. Head's just not screwed onto the task right at the moment.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2009, 12:17:59 AM by bigin23 » Logged

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
sickpetrifyer
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2009, 12:43:31 PM »

ok dun worry take ur time ^_^ we'll wait

Yum Yum
GSP2
Statue

« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2009, 06:01:23 PM »

Take you time you do have talent and that can't be rushed.  Grin  I just write stories but I'm to worried  Embarrassedabout the stories structure to post but you give me inpiration for the other stuff I write and can show in RL when I get tire of all of the Tech writing nonsense. So thanks Bigin  Cheesy
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2009, 12:42:10 AM »

Thanks guys. I hope to get something done pretty soon if I can but this real life thing... I don't want to go into too many details but it's something where I've got little time outside of work now which is why I'm rarely on let alone writing.

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: