Username:

Password:

Poll
Question: What age range do you like your ideal ASFR subjects to be? // ¿Edad para las víctimas del ASFR?
Child (12 and younger) // Niños (12 años o menos)
Teen (13-17) // Adolescentes (entre 13 y 17 años)
Prime (18-29) // Jóvenes (entre 18 y 29 años)
Mature (30 and older) // Maduros (más de 30 años)

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How old do you like your ASFR subjects?  (Read 6434 times)
Aegis_Eternity
Gorgon Knight

Darkness Shadow, Class B

« on: May 10, 2009, 02:13:26 PM »

ENGLISH:
As it seems to be 'poll season' here on Medusa Project right now, I thought I would chip in with a submission of my own.
Inspired by a discussion I recently had on MSN, though admittedly the inspiring comments were my own.  Smiley

This question is to ask the age ranges of your ideal ASFR subjects, no matter the specific transformation.
I fully expect there will be a lot of "I like all of them" type posts, so specifically it's your personal preference out of the four choices.
That's also why I didn't bother including an 'all of the above' option.

A word about voting for the 'Child' option.
ASFR does not necessarily have to be sexualised. It's entirely possible to have statues that are for 'cute' purposes rather than 'sexy' ones.
I realise that many of you will understand this already, but it's still worth mentioning. Vote with confidence.

So, although I have a pretty good idea what the final result will be, vote away!

(I haven't worked out what my own preference is yet, so I'll tell you later.)

ESPAÑOL:
Como parece que acaba de comenzar la "temporada de encuestas", aquí, en Medusa Project, creo que es buena idea que yo también aporte una de ellas.

Se puede decir que me  he inspirado por una conversación que tuve por MSN (aunque los comentarios que me llevaron a pensar en esto fueron sobre todo míos...  Smiley ).

La pregunta es qué rango de edad prefieren para las víctimas del ASFR, sin importar el material o el método. La verdad es que espero que la mayoría de ustedes respondan con un "Todo lo anterior", pero estoy seguro de que alguna edad será su favorita por delante de las otras. Por eso no he puesto la opción de "Las 4 anteriores" en la encuesta.

Por cierto, una palabra o dos sobre la opción Niños (menores de 12).
El ASFR no tiene por qué implicar sexo. Se puede apreciar una estatua desde un punto de vista estético más que desde un punto de vista sexual. Me imagino que muchos de ustedes ya sabrán esto, pero me quedo más a gusto al decirlo. Votad sin miedo, pues.

En fin... aunque tengo una idea más o menos hecha sobre cuál será el resultado, ¡voten! ¡Compartamos nuestras opiniones y gustos!

(Aún no estoy seguro de qué opción prefiero, así que os lo diré más tarde.)

[ATTN: FrozetaShintoriFan, if you would care to add a Spanish translation to the text and titles of this poll for our Spanish-speaking users, please go ahead.] [FSF EDIT: Done. ]
« Last Edit: May 10, 2009, 02:55:06 PM by FrozetaShintoriFan » Logged

Thou may find peace in your just imprisonment.
Oblivion is yours, forever.
Linkrlz
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2009, 02:50:28 PM »

I would say prime as that is closest to my age. Child is ok if they're cute poses. Anything other than cute is kind of wrong for my age ^^;
FrozetaShintoriFan
Medusa Golden Knight

I know everything about photomanips and this forum

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2009, 02:58:45 PM »

I was about to choose Teen, since that's what I liked earlier, but, as I grow up (I'm 20 now), my likes on women are getting older too. So... Prime (the option I guess you had assumed that would won, hadn't you?).

Also, I don't like children at all, no matter the pose, or the lack of sexuality in the scene. I find ASFR to be as sexy as a nude, so it's totally wrong for me if it happens to children.
Aegis_Eternity
Gorgon Knight

Darkness Shadow, Class B

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2009, 03:26:32 PM »

Also, I don't like children at all, no matter the pose, or the lack of sexuality in the scene. I find ASFR to be as sexy as a nude, so it's totally wrong for me if it happens to children.
I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on this point. I would find a petrified little girl to be cute, but not sexy, or wrong for that matter.
Perhaps this is why I tried to differentiate between clothed and nude statues in a previous poll; I treat them differently because I view them differently in terms of what I think about them. Clothed I find pretty, but not sexy (in most cases). For nudes it's reversed.
However, I can see your point of view, and why you'd think that way. I just think in a fundamentally different way when it comes to "what ASFR means to you", that's all.

Perhaps it would be best to consider these age ranges as appearance, rather than actual age? I was thinking of the lolis, who are usually much older than their physical appearance.
But no, that would undoubtedly introduce all sorts of confusion into the proceedings.

Thank you for adding the translation, at any rate. Smiley I wouldn't trust Google any further than I could throw it.

The Teen option will probably be most popular with the anime fans, I should guess.

FrozetaShintoriFan
Medusa Golden Knight

I know everything about photomanips and this forum

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2009, 04:26:29 PM »

About the translation, I didn't do it word by word, as you can see if you know a little of Spanish. I hope you don't mind about it, although some little nuances may vary, but that's something I try to avoid, using my most neutral Spanish. Also, you can tell me if what I say in English is right, since the reason why I'm translating things is to get better at English (and, being British, I think you may know a thing or two about it, don't you?), besides of being helpful, ofc.

Also, I had an idea: You could post a poll about what are people's feelings towards ASFR, from "a funny thing, non-sexy at all" to "the sexiest thing ever, even more than a naked woman having sex with you". I think that's a very interesting point. Anyway, if you don't have time to do it, I'll try to do it soon, when I get a bit of spare time to think about it.
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2009, 12:34:20 AM »

18-29 preferred, but no objections to older whatsoever, nor do I mind younger in non-sexual ASFRy stuff. Ecchi at most for the older ranges of the "teen" rating I think.

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
Hope to get back to it soon.
Azru
Gorgon Knight

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2009, 12:06:48 PM »

I myself chose the prime. But as was mentioned by someone else as we age some of our tastes change..somewhat lol. But I see myself later on picking a 30 plus subject..and the prime ones as well haha. Embarrassed
mash587
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2009, 06:11:47 PM »

Well, if I had to pick a favorite, it would probably be "teen".  But any girl that would make a really cute statue is great material in my book, whether three or three thousand.
acbdefg
Medusa Golden Knight

My Lemonade!

Email
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2009, 12:03:56 AM »

Well, I like "teen" better... (Although my age is in the "prime" now...)
Teen girls are "cute", but not just "cute"... Uh, hard to describe...
In fact, it really depends on the final effect...

Waiting for the final exams... (Judgement?)

Embrace the coming summer holiday of statuary!!
jschnuman
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2009, 06:44:48 AM »

That was a hard decision to make, I like teen and prime age a lot, but I ended up choosing prime (like people have said before, it's probably influenced a little by age). 

Teen age is cute in some respects, but it seems weird sometimes (I can't explain, sorry). And they can't be nude (legally).

I really don't find ASFR in little children to be appealing at all, it seems like child abuse or something.
Aegis_Eternity
Gorgon Knight

Darkness Shadow, Class B

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2009, 08:26:37 PM »

Teen age is cute in some respects, but it seems weird sometimes (I can't explain, sorry). And they can't be nude (legally).
Ahhh... I have to say I didn't consider this aspect.
People in AoC-18 countries would often feel awkward about that, wouldn't they.
I keep forgetting about that, as where I live 16 and 17 are legal.
Obviously in Japan people don't care about things like that much when it comes to fictional artworks, though. I have to say I agree with them. They're just drawings; who is harmed?

Anyway, after considering for a while I voted Teen, as they will often be the subjects of ASFR in Japanese works, which are usually the best.
Due to my high exposure to anime, manga and videogames (all Japanese), whenever someone mentions females over 20 in those media, they will nearly always have enormous breasts, which I find to be a big turn-off.
It might seem odd to some that I view things solely in terms of anime standards, but whatever. I do not have ASFR fantasies about real women, that's all there is to it.

I've been busy lately and haven't had a chance to check the forums much; also, that poll that FSF mentioned is kind of tricky to work out in terms of wording and what options to include.

jschnuman
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2009, 10:23:43 AM »

I admit that seeing nude minors (at least where I am from) is socially awkward for me, but that may just be a difference in location for us.
And they are just drawings, so no one is really harmed, I guess it's just my opinions that are getting in the way.

But I agree with you Aegis, that the Japanese ASFR works are the best (Yuuki's works are my favorites), and that they are usually portraying teens in their work.
I also find big breasts to be a turn-off, and I prefer to see drawings rather than manipulations of real women.

As a suggestion, I think a good poll would also be to ask what kinds of ASFR people prefer; like the material that the women turn into and the pose and expression.
Linkrlz
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2009, 12:16:22 PM »

I admit that seeing nude minors (at least where I am from) is socially awkward for me, but that may just be a difference in location for us.
And they are just drawings, so no one is really harmed, I guess it's just my opinions that are getting in the way.

But I agree with you Aegis, that the Japanese ASFR works are the best (Yuuki's works are my favorites), and that they are usually portraying teens in their work.
I also find big breasts to be a turn-off, and I prefer to see drawings rather than manipulations of real women.

As a suggestion, I think a good poll would also be to ask what kinds of ASFR people prefer; like the material that the women turn into and the pose and expression.
Like this?
http://medusaproject.ueuo.com/foro/index.php?topic=888.0
jschnuman
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2009, 12:57:50 PM »

Yeah, like that...

I feel kind of stupid, or at least unobservant to not notice that...

Thanks for showing me that poll!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: