Username:

Password:

Poll
Question:  How mature do you like encasement media ?  // ¿Cómo de adulto te gusta el ASFR?
Fully clothed // Con toda la ropa
Some clothes torn/taken off, no nudity at all // Algunas ropas quitadas/rotas, pero nada serio
Down to underwear // Hasta la ropa interior
Some clothes torn/taken off, partial nudity // Algunas ropas rotas/quitadas, con partes íntimas (pechos, trasero) a la vista
Full nudity // Desnudo integral
-----------------------------------------------
EXTRA (Don't vote here, this is just to tell you that you can vote twice, below there are some extra options we'd like you to vote for)
EXTRA (No votes aquí, esto es para avisar de que puedes votar 2 veces, para que votes en las opciones EXTRA de abajo)
You like to see sexual intercourses happening with the resulting statues. (Someone having sex with the statue, or petrified while having sex...) // Te gusta que haya algo sexual en torno a la estatua (gente teniendo sexo con ellas, gente petrificada en el
You don't like what I say in the option above // No te gusta que haya sexo con las víctimas del ASFR.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How mature do you like encasement media ?  (Read 7892 times)
DarkMadness
Medusa Golden Knight

« on: May 07, 2009, 09:53:38 AM »

Since I occasionally draw encasement pictures for commissions and formerly for requests, I thought I might add these questions to the list of the other polls around here. If a moderator could add a poll, that would be great. Smiley

Which level of nudity do you prefer in encasement media ?
  • Fully clothed
  • Some clothes torn/taken off, no nudity at all
  • Down to underwear
  • Some clothes torn/taken off, partial nudity
  • Full nudity

Also, a bit less on the poll side, do you like when sexual stuff is involved with encasement ? Like someone having sex with a statue, or being encased while having sex, or guys jerking off a statue, or whatever.
Linkrlz
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2009, 10:18:45 AM »

Off topic- Isn't a regular user allowed to make a poll? o.0 I see a "post a new poll" button in this forum. At least that's what I've seen in most forums I frequent. [FSF EDIT: Yes. When starting a thread, you can choose wether it's a "New Topic" or a "New Poll". But, once you've chosen your option, you can't change it. Only mods can add polls to already created topics. ]

On topic- I'd say all of the above really. No specific preference. Now, with the sexual stuff, none of the above. I consider it a big turnoff really. Whenever I see that I immediately go "ugh"
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 10:39:00 AM by FrozetaShintoriFan » Logged
FrozetaShintoriFan
Medusa Golden Knight

I know everything about photomanips and this forum

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2009, 10:30:55 AM »

Is the poll right for you, Darkan?
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 10:36:35 AM by FrozetaShintoriFan » Logged
DarkMadness
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2009, 10:52:09 AM »

That's what I had in mind. Smiley Sorry for not doing it myself, I forgot there was a "New poll" link right after the "New topic" link ; generally, from what I've seen in other forums, both buttons are merged in a single link.
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2009, 11:38:43 AM »

Gonna sound reaaaaally repetitive here, but I don't mind any levels of maturity. Fully clothed to fully naked, I don't mind  Smiley . I also don't really mind any of the sexual stuff either, but I don't think it's 100% nessicary for it to be enjoyable.

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
Hope to get back to it soon.
Fieryrebirth
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2009, 11:53:02 AM »

I prefer fully clothed, honestly.
mash587
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2009, 06:14:49 PM »

It's mostly situational for me.  While I certainly don't mind nudes, they're not usually my first choice.  As for just how much/little clothing I want...well, it really depends on the girl.  And the outfit, of course.

Hmm, "sexual stuff"?  Again, not really my preference, but I don't usually mind as long as it's not too extreme.  Well, admittedly, I do rather enjoy the scenario of seeing the "sculptor" feeling up (or just otherwise teasing) their helpless victim latest work.
Kojen
Medusa Golden Knight

tyler_kojen
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2009, 09:46:18 PM »

For me, it depends largely on the characters involved and the situation, but generally I don't have a specific preference.  When I've drawn petrification, I tend to go with nudes only because drawing clothes can be complicated, and I'm lazy.

As for the sexual interactions, I think it has its place.  A couple petrified mid-sex in Sister Vice makes for a humorous situation.  Jewel Princess in Shin Cutey Honey gets rather intimate with a few of her creations, which serves to emphasize just how twisted she is.
Aegis_Eternity
Gorgon Knight

Darkness Shadow, Class B

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2009, 08:22:36 AM »

I'm going to say fully clothed, as it seems to be my preference, but I don't dislike any option.
It seems to depend a lot on the artist, too.
In general though I don't really go for the cracked/broken clothes thing.
So either fully clothed, or fully nude as second favourite.

I don't like sexual content at all. Usually it seems very gratuitous and unnecessary.
More innocent stuff like kissing or holding a petrified victim, or the occasional bit of touching here and there, is okay, but when you start getting into the heavy detail of people (men or women) masturbating to orgasm while playing with the statues... I don't know.
Let's just say that I prefer such things to be left to the imagination, if they even happen at all; the content should be suggestive rather than explicit to suit my taste.
Of course, a lot of the above can only apply to written fiction rather than pictures, but my underlying sentiments remain the same between the two.

Something else related to sexual content in ASFR media, something I have noticed a few times in some fiction works is that everyone seems to be an ASFR fan in them. Men and women alike get instantly aroused by the sight of a petrified female friend, and even the victims enjoy it all too much sometimes. This just seems to ring hollow with me.
This problem, and that of excessive sexual content, is actually present in many fan communities of non-ASFR transformations as well.
I guess the fact behind it is that the majority of people aren't as picky about what they like as I am.
At the end of the day, an artist or writer is probably going to draw or write about the aspects of the subject that they personally prefer - and no-one's stopping me from doing the same. Apart from myself, as I'm extremely lazy, but that's another story.

Thou may find peace in your just imprisonment.
Oblivion is yours, forever.
acbdefg
Medusa Golden Knight

My Lemonade!

Email
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2009, 04:44:01 AM »

I don't like sexual content at all. Usually it seems very gratuitous and unnecessary.
More innocent stuff like kissing or holding a petrified victim, or the occasional bit of touching here and there, is okay, but when you start getting into the heavy detail of people (men or women) masturbating to orgasm while playing with the statues... I don't know.
Let's just say that I prefer such things to be left to the imagination, if they even happen at all; the content should be suggestive rather than explicit to suit my taste.

Hmm, I quite agree with that.
I enjoy the scene when the statued girls are teased, kissed, held or something like that, but I can't go any further. Sexual content is somehow inevitable in ASFR arts, but I just don't like that... Sad
Oh, if the statue is just nude because "it's" clothes shatterd or something like that, I would say I like it very much.  :-*Of course it'll be better if the statue has wonderful expressions, like fearful, scared, or even innocent...
But most importantly, it mainly depends on the victim...

Waiting for the final exams... (Judgement?)

Embrace the coming summer holiday of statuary!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: