Username:

Password:

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Original Characters(OCs)  (Read 6679 times)
Fieryrebirth
« on: May 05, 2009, 02:20:35 PM »

Thanks to Linkrlz' popular OC on Deviant Art I gained this idea for a topic.

Do you have an OC? Is it female? Do you put him/her in ASFR scenarios? Tell us!

I do(un/fortunately). A character from the pokemon universe, female Articuno gijinka.

Putting her in an ASFR scenario would be a bit of a blow to the fans who like the fact that I didn't develop her to be like how mainly men develop female OCs so I'm hesitant.   Undecided
FrozetaShintoriFan
Medusa Golden Knight

I know everything about photomanips and this forum

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2009, 02:27:38 PM »

I've never done this... I've never created a character with ASFR powers...

Nevertheless, I imagine my female friends in every ASFR scenarios possible. Every and each one of them.
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2009, 02:44:53 PM »

Well, I suppose I can argue that the Tricksters with Unimaginable Power like The Imp count, though they're based on things like the myth of real mischevious creatures anlike imps, goblins, tricksters etc, and the DC characters Bat-Mite and Mr. Mxyzptlk. There's also a story I read once on LTBSA which had an Imp that helped influence my Imp and his buddies. But they still fit the definition of OC, even if they're heavily inspired by others. And of course, the Twups ARE an ASFR scenario.  Wink

I'm hoping someday to come up with an original setting for a story.

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
Hope to get back to it soon.
Linkrlz
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2009, 02:55:50 PM »

DA popular? That's news to me Shocked Apart from the two I already have I also have a third one but she's not ready to make appearance until an artist I commissioned a while back finishes a piece I've been waiting for a quite a long time.
Fieryrebirth
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2009, 05:53:40 PM »

DA popular? That's news to me Shocked Apart from the two I already have I also have a third one but she's not ready to make appearance until an artist I commissioned a while back finishes a piece I've been waiting for a quite a long time.

Popular to the ASFR fans at least.

Sorry for posting in the wrong forum by the way, feel free to delete the former topic out of it.

Here is a few commissioned art on my OC for those interested/curious:

http://hitana.deviantart.com/art/Queen-of-the-Arctic-Winds-92400722
http://murasaki-hoshi.deviantart.com/art/The-frozen-queen-116849326 (Don't be fooled by title)
http://shadowoflight01.deviantart.com/art/Sing-With-Me-119723822

Kojen
Medusa Golden Knight

tyler_kojen
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2009, 08:39:00 PM »

Heh, interesting topic...

I've made a lot of OCs, though many are not fully developed (or at all, really).  A few are used in ASFR situations, though mostly as the one transforming others.

Two that might be familiar with people here are Relique, from the Hub City Project, and Gorgonessa, who was in a picture done by Naga a few months back.
Linkrlz
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2009, 10:22:52 PM »

Popular to the ASFR fans at least.

Sorry for posting in the wrong forum by the way, feel free to delete the former topic out of it.

Here is a few commissioned art on my OC for those interested/curious:

http://hitana.deviantart.com/art/Queen-of-the-Arctic-Winds-92400722
http://murasaki-hoshi.deviantart.com/art/The-frozen-queen-116849326 (Don't be fooled by title)
http://shadowoflight01.deviantart.com/art/Sing-With-Me-119723822

And I'm fine with that =D

I thought your character sounded familiar. I saw that image on shadow's DA.
Fieryrebirth
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2009, 07:23:35 AM »

Yup, that's her and she's an ice pokemon in human form so seeing her frozen in ice would be a bit difficult sensibly but getting her petrified would be possible. Cheesy
acbdefg
Medusa Golden Knight

My Lemonade!

Email
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2009, 08:15:23 AM »

I've never done this... I've never created a character with ASFR powers...

Nevertheless, I imagine my female friends in every ASFR scenarios possible. Every and each one of them.

Yah, I'm like that too... My ASFR imaginations are mainly based on girls in real life or in anime series... Of course, seeing my female friends/classmates petrified is more enjoyable, so I love manipping... Out of topic here... Sad

Waiting for the final exams... (Judgement?)

Embrace the coming summer holiday of statuary!!
Fieryrebirth
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2009, 08:25:10 PM »

No that's alright, we all have our own interests, may they be different or the same in some way.
slam422
Medusa Golden Knight

The requisit Sonic fan of the forum.

slamth422
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2009, 01:25:18 AM »

I've actually got a couple of elemental OC's that could count. Both are Sonic fan characters (although only one can pass as such at first glance). Crystal the Echidna is an ice elementalist who is constantly battling to learn how to properly control her powers (often times loosing control & accidentaly freezing Rouge the Bat). The other is my avatar/author character, Matt, whom posesses the power to transform into various elemental forms (Ice & Stone included).

If anyone wants to see them, let me know.

If it has to do with sexy, half-naked/fully naked women being frozen in ice, then you know I will enjoy it!
Rebellion
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2009, 11:09:37 AM »

I have a lot of OC, and most are female

http://nemu-asakura.deviantart.com/gallery/#OC-Girls

Though as of now the list is not complete as I will make 4 to 5 more female OC and not sure if I should put them in an ASFR situation nor having powers, abilities or weapons that is ASFR-themed but it seems to be very interesting if they are turned in that way, mostly stone ^ ^"
Fieryrebirth
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2009, 05:29:30 PM »

Come on, do the community a favor and find a way to petrify your OCs! I'm kidding, it's your choice.
Linkrlz
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2009, 05:49:48 PM »

I do myself a favor by doing that already  Wink
Ice_Fiend
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2009, 10:43:00 PM »

Well, I just recently made one for a Rockman.exe RP site. I'm not able to use him yet, but when I do, it will be so awesome!

He's called Cryo.exe (you see where i'm going with this....)

basically, his hobby is to find Female navi's, and "preserve their beauty", even if it's against their will....

Hell, I may even make a small story about it...
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: