Password:

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1699 times)
Linkrlz
Medusa Golden Knight

« on: March 14, 2009, 01:25:56 PM »

I posted in the links topic first but I'll repost it here ^^

I've been trying to join this forum for days but the activation mail wouldn't get sent to my yahoo mail. So I tried my gmail today and it finally worked.

Anyway, like the user above mentioned I do have quite a few content of Princess Peach and my character whom I called Link and her evil twin called Linkette.

I do have another character on the way but she won't be revealed until I receive a certain commissioned piece I hired an artist to do for me. It is quite an epic piece of work that should be promising.

A little about me, I am a member of an online forum called Gaia Online (username `Link ) and I'm running an art contest offering the site gold as prices but the contest is also open to DA artists as I plan on giving away DA subscriptions or paypal prizes to the winners.

Nice to meet you all and I do hope to talk to you guys whenever I get the chance. Smiley

http://linkrlz.deviantart.com

Si, tambien hablo espanol ^^ Soy hispano y vivo en la frontera de Brownsville,TX. Al cruzar el puente esta la ciudad the Matamoros, Tamaulipas MX
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2009, 05:46:49 PM »

Welcome to the site. Smiley

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
Hope to get back to it soon.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: