Username:

Password:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13
  Print  
Author Topic: "[Proyecto] Ultra Shoujo's Dream - Beta 5%" Resubido / Reupload!!!  (Read 87130 times)
slam422
Medusa Golden Knight

The requisit Sonic fan of the forum.

slamth422
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2009, 12:56:33 AM »

Hey, uh, I can't download the "Data" file for the game. Megaupload's taken it down for some reason. Can anyone link me to the file?

If it has to do with sexy, half-naked/fully naked women being frozen in ice, then you know I will enjoy it!
FrozetaShintoriFan
Medusa Golden Knight

I know everything about photomanips and this forum

« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2009, 04:13:35 AM »

I'll upload it after downloading the two new characters.

Here's the .exe file you'll need (I had to open the source code of this page to see the link, since it didn't appear...)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N2W79YIR

And here's the data.sys file... (click on it, and scroll to see the free link... You need to have NoScript off in order that it can work).

http://www.filefactory.com/file/a021879/n/Data_sys
« Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 05:57:29 AM by FrozetaShintoriFan » Logged
slam422
Medusa Golden Knight

The requisit Sonic fan of the forum.

slamth422
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2009, 05:40:15 PM »

Thank you, I really appreciate it! Smiley

If it has to do with sexy, half-naked/fully naked women being frozen in ice, then you know I will enjoy it!
germanr007
Administrator
Medusa Golden Knight

I love Petrified Babes and Frozeta's Father. XD

germanr007@hotmail.com
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2009, 09:20:40 PM »

Bien gente, eh arreglado los links de Frozeta y del Data.sys, que Os Aproveche.

PD: A debido que Megaupload ha borrado el data.sys, me tome la libertad de resubir una version del Data actualizado, tiene solu una pequeña edicion, funciona normal con el anterior, es opcional, pero les sugiero que bajen el nuevo que acabo de subir. Ya neee.

FrozetaShintoriFan
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2009, 05:50:22 AM »

Genial, man...

PS: ¿Para cuándo Mai, Karin the Street Fighter Alpha 3, o Elena de Street Fighter 3? ¿Y una command list?
Kojen
Medusa Golden Knight

tyler_kojen
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2009, 01:03:17 AM »

Hmm, if we're able to nominate/request characters for the game... I'd like to request Juli from Street Fighter Alpha 3 - she's one of my favorite female fighters, even if she was only in one game, and I'd love to see her frozen/petrified/etc ^_^
minovsky1
Gorgon Warrior

« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2009, 07:05:03 PM »

There's a Yoko Ritona character file out there somewhere, and there's no one I'd like to see frozen more than her. I just have no idea how to make it work with this game, I can never seem to find it in the right format.  Sad
FrozetaShintoriFan
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2009, 04:53:36 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSAqdvklJo4

Minovsky, watch 0:53 and forward... (Although I think that frozen sprite is still to be developed, the stone one looks cool).
germanr007
Administrator
Medusa Golden Knight

germanr007@hotmail.com
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2009, 02:57:24 PM »

Hola Gente!!! Acabo de agregar a 6 chicas para el Game, estan ahora disponibles Karina Toyota, Megumi Suzuki, Kumi Okubo y Nana Owada del Asuka 120% más la nueva Kula Diamond al estilo (Anime) que parece un Gym Swuit XD y por última y no menos importante Yoko Ritona del Tengen Toppa Gurren Laggan, nadie se olvidaría de esta babe, es una de mis favoritas. Espero que la disfruten nos vemos!!!. No olviden descargar de nuevo el EXE.
En el primer post de la pagina 1 pueden descargarlas.

« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 06:25:26 PM by germanr007 » Logged

minovsky1
Gorgon Warrior

« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2009, 03:05:23 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSAqdvklJo4

Minovsky, watch 0:53 and forward... (Although I think that frozen sprite is still to be developed, the stone one looks cool).

Yeah, I know. That how I knew it was out there. I just can't find it.   Huh?
Knite_0
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2009, 02:54:42 PM »

yo, something's wrong with the nana.chr download (megaupload keeps redirecting me)
germanr007
Administrator
Medusa Golden Knight

germanr007@hotmail.com
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2009, 01:47:16 PM »

That extrange, I can download, i'll re-upload again.

Gente aca les repito la lista para que vean los personajes que faltan y haber si me hacen un pedido para darles prioridad. Nos vemos.

**Fate / Stay Night:

- Tyga & Illya

**Tsukihime:

- Arcueid Brunestad
         - Ciel
         - Akiha Tohno       (2 versiones)
         - Hisui & Kohaku
         - Len

**Kara No Kyokai:

- Shiki Ryougi

**Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni:

- Mion Sonozaki
         - Rika Furude

**Jingai Makyō:

- Igniz

**Hanachirasu:

- Kaigen Ishima

**Carnevale Della Luce Della Luna:

- Anna

**Phantom of Inferno:

- Ein

**Demonbane:

- Another Blood

**Vampirdzhija Vjedogonia:

- Mora

**School Days:

- Sekai Saionzi
         - Kotonoha Katsura

**Da Capo:

- Nemu Asakura
         - Kotori Shirakawa

**Suzumiya Haruhi No Jutsu:

- Mikuru Asahina
         - Tsuyura

**Wind X Sword:

- Izuna

**Shakugan No Shana:

- Shana

**Arcana Heart:

- Heart Aino
         - Kira

**Vocaloid:

- Hatsune Miku

**Touhou:

- Reimu Hakurei
         - Marisa Kirisame

**Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon:

- Sailor Mercury
         - Sailor Mars
         - Sailor Jupiter
         - Sailor Venus

.De paso acabo de subir 3 nuevas chicas: Lieselotte, Al Azif y Fairy Frey. Chequen el primer post.  Grin
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 12:57:56 PM by germanr007 » Logged

luckysvn777
Gorgon Knight

« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2009, 05:10:01 PM »

Hey.. does anyone know how to do the status effects that Fairy Frey did in the video? I can't seem to figure it out..

I might be missing something, as I don't know Spanish and Babelfish is only so good...

Also, what characters besides Frozeta and Frey can do these kind of effects (the stuff we like). Just curious to see if I missed anything.

Excellent, excellent, excellent game ^^
FrozetaShintoriFan
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2009, 05:47:00 AM »

Post your characters' requests in this thread:

http://www.medusaproject.ueuo.com/foro/index.php?topic=838.0

Ah, y GERMÁÁÁÁÁÁÁÁÁÁN, ¿CÓMO SE HACEN LAS PETRIFICACIONES CON FAIRY FREY?
« Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 05:54:45 AM by FrozetaShintoriFan » Logged
mangoman
Medusa Golden Knight

Sekikumo
WWW Email
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2009, 09:24:02 AM »

Fairy Frey (aka Freya) only seems to do her status effects when blocking attacks.  In the original valkyrie profile (the game she is from) there were equipments that could cause status effects to enemies when you successfully blocked their attacks.  If you notice, at the beginning of every match a little word ballon appears near her which tells you which equipment she will be wearing that battle.  It's written in katakana, so it won't help most people, but the background in the bubble is blue for the one that will cause freeze and grey for the one that will cause petrify.  If you don't get the equipment you want, you can just hit F4 to restart the battle.

In order to actually use it, push backwards on the control pad (away from your enemy) right when they are attacking you.  Although I'm not much for fighting games (especially 2d ones) this is the standard method for blocking attacks in those kind of games. If you block the attack, a little cloud type thing will appear around Frey, which has a CHANCE of afflicting the status ailment.  So far this the only way to actually get the effect, from what I can tell.

Although the effect is nice, my complaint is that unlike Frozeta's freeze, the status wears off after a few seconds.  The whole thing I like about petrification type stuff is the permanence of it, so its sort of a buzzkill for me.  Any way someone could edit it so it only wears off when you attack your victim?  Also, for good fun, try getting two Frozetas in a battle to freeze each other simultaneously.  Since both are frozen, there's no way either one can break free, and no one can do anything until time runs out (or if time is infinite, until you manually end the match).  Good fun.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13
  Print  

Jump to: