Username:

Password:

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Escape - An ASFR Themed Platformer  (Read 26563 times)
StoneLad
Medusa Golden Knight

WWW Email
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2015, 09:06:15 PM »

Thank you very much!  While I'd like to take full credit for the wolf animation, I'll be honest:  I found pre-existing wolf sprites from another game and basically traced over them to get the actual walking animation.  I then added the sort of snow-fur that keeps moving near the head and around the legs.  There was no way in heck I was going to be able to actually draw a wolf walking.

StoneLad
Medusa Golden Knight

WWW Email
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2015, 03:41:09 PM »

As I've mentioned in my Tumblr, I've decided to release the first five stages of the newest area, Icy Depths separately from the last five stages. Work has been very stressful recently and has zapped my motivation to work on this game afterwards, but rather than just sit on a bunch of unreleased content for months, I might as well give people something to play with.

You can find it here: http://stonelad.tumblr.com/post/118581573771/escape-update-2-0

Someone had mentioned their antivirus raised a warning about it but I've done a scan on my computer and haven't found anything that would cause it, so let me know if it happens to you.

Crystalline
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2015, 04:11:52 PM »

Thanks for this anticipated update. As an ice fan, you have my approval, StoneLad.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: