Username:

Password:

Poll
Question: Which 3 story ideas below do you wish to see written  (Voting closed: December 05, 2008, 12:07:35 AM)
Idea 27 - 6 (7.1%)
Idea 30 - 6 (7.1%)
Idea 31 - 16 (18.8%)
Idea 18 - 2 (2.4%)
Idea 5 - 8 (9.4%)
Idea 28 - 4 (4.7%)
Idea 7 - 4 (4.7%)
Idea 32 - 6 (7.1%)
Idea 33 - 13 (15.3%)
Idea 16 - 3 (3.5%)
Idea 34 - 15 (17.6%)
Idea 22 - 2 (2.4%)
Total Voters: 31

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ASFR Stories round 6 poll  (Read 5429 times)
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« on: November 07, 2008, 12:07:35 AM »

Round 5 gave us another clean sweep of no relegations, but appropriately, 5 stories were promoted to glory. As before, there are 12 options including some that narrowly missed out last time, and you get to make a vote for up to 3 stories and of course, you don't have to use all your votes.

The top three will be written, but if there is a draw, all those that gained a top 3 score will be written, for example if 2 stories get 7 and 6 votes, but then 3 get 5 votes and the next highest story has 4, the stories that scored 7, 6, and 5 will all be written.

Some of the ideas I have involve some sexual stuff, but I'll try to write censored versions that are not as explicit like on other occasions.

Sexual stuff  (Like someone having sex with a timestopped girl or masturbating onto or because of a statue) may be present in ideas  7, 18, 22, 27, 32, and 33

Lighter stuff, like like fondling statues or naked statues, may be present in ideas 5, 18, 22, 27, 30, 31, 32, 33 and 34

There may just be plain old statue making in 28, 30, and 34 with lighter/sexual bonus scenes as attachements.

When you vote could you please give a comment on the idea you voted for, like what you might want to happen, and any other comments on the other ideas. Also, if you decide to change a vote or null vote, could you say why?

This poll will run for 4 weeks. Idea 5 once again counts as having 1 more vote than it really does so I can view results as they carry on.

Finally, as always, if anyone has any suggestions for characters or scenarios I could involve in any later ideas, or even any input to the ideas here, feel free to share them here or by PM.

Idea 27 Pokemon Chocolate and Freeze
Working Title: Sweet Girls
-A strange pokemon is found that does some very strange things... And in the middle of a heatwave it's not a good thing.

Idea 30 Ojamojo Doremi/Other Gemstone
Working Title: The Cave of Many Gems
-There is a cave somewhere that is lined with every type of gemstone there is. Some say you can only find that cave if you're invited. Some say the problem is you might not actually leave the cave, but become part of it... The truth is quite simple, as some magical girls are going to find out...

Idea 31 Various Characters and Situations
Working Title: Statue Royale
-A number of women find themselves on a strange island, and are soon told that the gold bracelets on their wrists mean they might get out of here... or stay forever.

Idea 18 FF4 Freeze, Timestop, Petrification
Working Title: Older and more Statuesque
-Porom is older in the Japanese-only sequel to FF4... And she's quite the babe now shes in her twenties. A black mage agrees and spends his days secretly admiring her... while she's frozen or petrified.

Idea 5 FF8 Timestop and Petrification
Working Title: Teaching Tool
-Selphie recalls getting an unusual detention punishment: to help an instructor out with a class of young cadets on status effects and curative items in Trabia. relates the story back to her friends. She's basicaly going to be a guinea pig to show the class first hand what a status effect does and how to cure it.

Idea 28 Lucky Star (Sort of) Freeze
Working Title: Player Collector
-Konata convinces the others to play a new MMORPG... Where PKing lets you capture the other character and imprison them. However, since Konata has an Ice Mage as a character...

Idea 7 FF6 Petrification, Timestop, Freeze
Working Title: Hypnocrown
-As if having Terra under your complete control wasn't enough, Kefka has put two and two together and realised that the half-esper girl can perform pretty much any magic she wants to. Like time stop, freeze, break... And with an attractive co-worker in the Imperial Army in the shape of Celes, who can blame Kefka for what happens next? He's only human after all.

Idea 32  FF7 Cryo-freeze
Working Title: Preservation of the Cetra
-In the Shinra Building, Hojo plans to freeze Aeris to study her better, but the cryo-stasis is experimental. It's tested on Tifa first before he moves onto his real subject

Idea 33 Digimon/Imp Round 3 Various [Cryostasis/Gold/Crystal/Petrification/???]
Working Title: A Hard Bargain
-Based on Ending 1 of On Ice, the girls were freed, but now two out of six must play a round of the game together. Sora and Kari won the seperate poll, and only one creature knows what they've let themselves in for, especially since he refuses to say what the fifth round of this game will involve to leave them guessing...

Idea 16 FF9 Alternate Plan
Working Title: The Petrified Forest
-Inspired by Vincenzo, this is an alternative plan. Garnet will be petrified in the forest instead of Blank, and the story changes...

Idea 34 Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Petrification
Working Title: The Petrification of Haruhi Suzumiya
-Having Haruhi Suzumiya learn about the myths of basilisks, gorgons, and cockatrices... Good idea or bad idea? Wait, dumb question.

Idea 22 Resident Evil Freeze/Encasement/Hypnosis/Paralysis
Working Title: Bio-Weapon
-A new bio-weapon is unleashed in Raccoon. Designed to capture targets by immobilsing them in a number of ways, it roams the city without a clear target.

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
Hope to get back to it soon.
mash587
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2008, 03:10:47 AM »

Hmm, another tough call.  How about 28, 30 and 34.

By the way, will Haruhi be accompanied by Nagato and Asahina?
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2008, 04:18:48 AM »

That's part of the plan.  Smiley They'll certainly be involved in the events.

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
Ice_Fiend
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2008, 12:49:25 PM »

32 and 33. (you guys know me)

Mostly the cryo freeze for 32. Maybe less fondling, and more description of how the icicles form or how smooth her frozen skin is. Just a thought... Smiley
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2008, 06:40:17 PM »

Noted. I'll make sure to put some more detail into the actual changes in such stories. Smiley

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
minovsky1
Gorgon Warrior

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2008, 11:41:50 PM »

Definitely pushing for 6. Although the FFXII one with Penelo sounded interesting as well...
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2008, 10:44:34 AM »

It seems Idea 31 is placing somewhere in the top 3 regardless at the moment, so if anyone has any suggestions for ladies to be involved, say them here or in a PM and it's pretty much done  Smiley.

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
sickpetrifyer
Medusa Golden Knight

Better than a statue is a chocolate statue

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2008, 01:31:28 PM »

hmmm.... possibilities                Cool

does it involve various processes like gold and so on?
« Last Edit: November 22, 2008, 01:33:45 PM by sickpetrifyer » Logged

Girls are sweeet........ Sweet enough to be petrified and coated in chocolate~~~
Yum Yum
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2008, 02:49:07 PM »

Idea 31 will have a lot of possible changes, yes. It's not simply limited to petrification, but each lady is limited to one change because once inanimate, they're out. Smiley

So if you have a preference, be sure to share.  Smiley
« Last Edit: November 22, 2008, 03:06:47 PM by bigin23 » Logged

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
Ice_Fiend
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2008, 04:32:55 PM »

Well you know me! Either Cryofreeze, Gold, or metal!  Kiss GL!
sickpetrifyer
Medusa Golden Knight

Better than a statue is a chocolate statue

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2008, 11:52:19 AM »

anyway hope this batch of stories get done soon heheh Wink Wink Wink Wink can't wait
got to change my avatar getting a bit old hahaha....

Girls are sweeet........ Sweet enough to be petrified and coated in chocolate~~~
Yum Yum
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2008, 06:02:34 PM »

Last day of this poll. Hopefully the current three winners will be written up soon, but if there are any more votes at the last minute no complaints from me.  Wink

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: