Username:

Password:

Poll
Question: Which two of the six the Imp has picked will volunteer or be dafted into the next game?  (Voting closed: November 06, 2008, 08:13:57 PM)
Mimi - 5 (17.9%)
Sora - 8 (28.6%)
Kari - 8 (28.6%)
Yolei - 2 (7.1%)
Lillymon - 0 (0%)
Angewomon - 5 (17.9%)
Total Voters: 15

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Digimon girls do you want to be in a possible Round 6 Imp Story?  (Read 2265 times)
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« on: October 30, 2008, 08:13:57 PM »

This poll is to decide on who takes part in a possible Round 6 Idea.  At the third ending of Round 5's "On Ice", the few unfrozen Digidestined decided not to wait or get themselves tossed on the rubbish heap, and instead made a deal with devil. Well, actually,a travel agent and an imp. Having used a genie's lamp to get their friends out of the ice, they wound up forced to have two of the females wind up becoming more than just icicles... But which two isn't really up to the ladies, it's up to you. Smiley This poll will run for 7 days and you get two votes, of course.

I do have a plan for a draw by the way, but I won't disclose it just now Smiley

In this poll, Mimi counts as having one extra vote so I can see results.

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
Hope to get back to it soon.
Onimeno
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2008, 11:13:00 AM »

Well you miss Kazemon, Sakuyamon and Rosemon.
acbdefg
Medusa Golden Knight

My Lemonade!

Email
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2008, 12:09:40 AM »

Yah, Kari and Angelwomon...
Really hard choice, but I think it'll be no use letting two girls without their digimons escape, for they'll have no way to resist the ASFR attacks... Some resistance is necessary...
Besides, Kari is really cute...

Waiting for the final exams... (Judgement?)

Embrace the coming summer holiday of statuary!!
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2008, 12:12:16 AM »

Sora and Kari have won and as a result will be taking part in the possible round 6 story if it wins and is written. That story idea can now be voted for in the round 6 poll if you want the winners here to get our... their reward. Smiley

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
Hope to get back to it soon.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: