Username:

Password:

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: hasegawa yuichi's works  (Read 3227 times)
Knite_0
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« on: September 14, 2007, 02:12:45 PM »

I've seen a few images and there are at least 2 that I know of that have asfr in them:
Dai Sword (a number of them here http://img.gurochan.net/f/res/21673.html )
the Crossbone Gundam Sequel. (saw a pic that looked like that girl in Crossbone Gundam)
fuzetsu
Medusa Golden Knight

The World Needs More Tachibana Himeko..

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2007, 11:24:54 PM »

Wow! Suprisingly,Hasegawa Yuichi's taste [the girl character designs(sexy lolis!) and the ASFR themes..] in his/her works really 100% suits mine!!!!

Too bad,the Rapidshare in the Gurochan P2P links are dead... Well,since i've already seen the cover pages,i hope i can hunt them in any Chinese Online Manga sites.

BTW,thanks for the info! (All this time i thought the title was Burning Hammmer...)

Knite_0
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2007, 06:23:19 AM »

It might acutally be Burning Hammer.  I've never gotten a FULL confirmation that it's called Dai Sword.  So it might be either one.
Oh yeah, I found out another one of his works, MAPS has asfrish scenes in it.  There a 4 episode anime and a 17 volume series.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2007, 06:25:44 AM by Knite_0 » Logged
fuzetsu
Medusa Golden Knight

The World Needs More Tachibana Himeko..

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2007, 01:44:53 PM »

It might acutally be Burning Hammer.  I've never gotten a FULL confirmation that it's called Dai Sword.  So it might be either one.

Now i'm getting quite confused.. Solid Girl Database did mentioned about a Manga named Burning Hammer having a petrification scene but ironically the author's kanji name is written as 矢口 岳, not 長谷川裕一(Hasegawa Yuuichi) And the people in GuroChan keep on saying "Source is from Dai Sword"... Either the Database or GuroChan is true or maybe it's actually from another Yuuichi-sama's work.

Oh yeah, I found out another one of his works, MAPS has asfrish scenes in it.  There a 4 episode anime and a 17 volume series.

Wow! Nice find! Which medium's the one with the ASFR scene? The first OVA(1987),the second OVA(1994) or the original Manga?
« Last Edit: September 18, 2007, 01:48:40 PM by fuzetsu » Logged

Knite_0
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2007, 09:04:35 PM »

I said asfrish; the scadly clothed girls are actually giant, women-shaped ships.  Kinda reverse robotization.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: