Username:

Password:

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Story: The Hidden Masterpiece by Panic  (Read 2530 times)
stonespell
Gorgon Knight

Viva Petrification!

stonespell
WWW Email
« on: October 22, 2008, 06:00:53 PM »

Here's the link: http://rapidshare.com/files/156621588/The_Hidden_Masterpiece_by_Panic.htm.html

I welcome all input, comments or critiques. It is a long one at about 14 pages, but I think all statuephiles out there will like it. I'm pretty sure that it will be featured on The Legacy of Timeless Beauty Story Archive as well for those willing to wait.

Viva petrification!

Panic

'He's turning me to stone! I'm becoming a statue!' As her breasts surrendered to marble, I spoke to her unmoving form, "You will become an eternal monument, worshiped and admired by everyone who lays their eyes on your perfect figure. This will capture your beauty for all to see."
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2008, 01:07:47 AM »

I liked it. Entertaining and well written, with some nice ideas. Hope the LTBSA accepts it. Smiley

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
Hope to get back to it soon.
stonespell
Gorgon Knight

Viva Petrification!

stonespell
WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2008, 06:40:44 PM »

Thanks, Bigin23! I've been enjoying your writes very much! A particular highlight for me was the gorgon, cockatrice, basilisk concept you presented. Sweet doesn't begin to describe...   Kiss

I was hoping to translate into Japanese and Spanish to start, but the word count would have made that quite a task on Babelfish.

Rapidshare serves its purpose, I guess. I'd hate to fill the board with a ton of text; it'd be ten parts, I'd bet.

Peace!
Panic

'He's turning me to stone! I'm becoming a statue!' As her breasts surrendered to marble, I spoke to her unmoving form, "You will become an eternal monument, worshiped and admired by everyone who lays their eyes on your perfect figure. This will capture your beauty for all to see."
mash587
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2008, 07:43:39 PM »

Pretty darned good story, I'd say!

Kinda seemed a little on the long side, but then again I can't think of anything I'd want cut out either.  Oh well, better too long than too short, right?
stonespell
Gorgon Knight

Viva Petrification!

stonespell
WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2008, 01:54:46 PM »

Dmuk updated the Legacy of Timeless Beauty story archive recently. Many cool new authors and stories! Check it out at http://www.many-realms.net/LTBSA/index.html

Peace,
Panic

Cheesy

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: