Username:

Password:

Poll
Question: Which three of these stories would you prefer to see written?  (Voting closed: September 30, 2008, 01:14:30 AM)
Idea 27 - 6 (9%)
Idea 24 - 7 (10.4%)
Idea 25 - 7 (10.4%)
Idea 18 - 4 (6%)
Idea 5 - 6 (9%)
Idea 28 - 6 (9%)
Idea 7 - 5 (7.5%)
Idea 29 - 7 (10.4%)
Idea 26 - 7 (10.4%)
Idea 16 - 3 (4.5%)
Idea 21 - 7 (10.4%)
Idea 22 - 2 (3%)
Total Voters: 23

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ASFR Stories Round 5 Poll.  (Read 3857 times)
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« on: September 02, 2008, 01:14:30 AM »

Once again, this poll contains the ones that got a vote in the old poll, which was... all of them. So there are 12 options once more, and you get to make 3 votes one again. Like last time, you don't have to use all your votes. The top three will be written, and in the event of runners up they might all be written. The poll will run for 4 weeks, which ought to be enough time for me to finish up Round 4's stories in the meantime.

Some of the ideas I have involve some sexual stuff, but I'll try to write censored versions that are not as explicit like on other occasions.

Sexual stuff  (Like someone having sex with a timestopped girl or masturbating onto or because of a statue) may be present in ideas  7,  21, 22, 26, 27 and 29

Lighter stuff, like like fondling statues or naked statues, may be present in ideas 5, 21, 22, 24, 25, 26, 27, and 29

There may just be plain old statue making in 24, 25 and 28 with lighter/sexual bonus scenes as attachements.

When you vote could you please give a comment on the idea you voted for, like what you might want to happen, and any other comments on the other ideas. Also, if you decide to change a vote or null vote, could you say why?

As stated, the poll will run for 4 weeks. Idea 5 this time again counts as having 1 more vote than it really does so I can view results.

Finally, if anyone has any suggestions for characters or scenarios I could involve in any later ideas, or even any input to the ideas here, feel free to share them here or by PM.

Idea 27 Pokemon Chocolate and Freeze
Working Title: Sweet Girls
-A strange pokemon is found that does some very strange things... And in the middle of a heatwave it's not a good thing.

Idea 24 Rockman/Megaman Petrification
Working Title: run statue.exe
-Mayl thinks Roll has a virus and tries to do something to cure it. She's unaware that it's a special kind of virus...

Idea 25 Digimon Freeze/Ice Encasement
Working Title: On Ice
-An Icedevimon decides to start a collection of human females and humanoid female digimon. He has his eyes on a few good candidates to put on ice.

Idea 18 FF4 Freeze, Timestop, Petrification
Working Title: Older and more Statuesque
-Porom is older in the Japanese-only sequel to FF4... And she's quite the babe now shes in her twenties. A black mage agrees and spends his days secretly admiring her... while she's frozen or petrified.

Idea 5 FF8 Timestop and Petrification
Working Title: Teaching Tool
-Selphie recalls getting an unusual detention punishment: to help an instructor out with a class of young cadets on status effects and curative items in Trabia. relates the story back to her friends. She's basicaly going to be a guinea pig to show the class first hand what a status effect does and how to cure it.

Idea 28 Lucky Star (Sort of) Freeze/Possibly others
Working Title: Player Collector
-Konata convinces the others to play a new MMORPG... Where PKing lets you capture the other character and imprison them. However, since Konata has an Ice Mage as a character...

Idea 7 FF6 Petrification, Timestop, Freeze
Working Title: Hypnocrown
-As if having Terra under your complete control wasn't enough, Kefka has put two and two together and realised that the half-esper girl can perform pretty much any magic she wants to. Like time stop, freeze, break... And with an attractive co-worker in the Imperial Army in the shape of Celes, who can blame Kefka for what happens next? He's only human after all.

Idea 29 Cardcaptor Sakura Freeze/Timestop/Various Sweet Substances
Working Title: Problems and Uses
-The Freeze, The Time, and The Sweet caused Sakura some problems when she was a cardcaptor, but they come in handy a few years later when she's in college...

Idea 26 FF12 Timestop/Petrification
Working Title: Dancing in Time
-Penello's work as a dancer gets her an unusual job for a party for nobles, to dance in the middle of a hall, but also be a decoration. A machine that casts magic on her lets the partygoers pause, slow down, fast forward, and petrify her...

Idea 16 FF9 Alternate Plan
Working Title: The Petrified Forest
I-nspired by Vincenzo, this is an alternative plan. Garnet will be petrified in the forest instead of Blank, and the story changes...

Idea 21 Star Ocean 3
Working Title: Cold Enemies
-Nel is captured by Airglyph and frozen for storage and interrogation. And a few other things.

Idea 22 Resident Evil freeze/encasement/hypnosis/paralysis
Working Title: Bio-Weapon
-A new bio-weapon is unleashed in Raccoon. Designed to capture targets by immobilsing them in a number of ways, it roams the city without a clear target.

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
Hope to get back to it soon.
mash587
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 02:36:04 AM »

Surprisingly easy decision for me this time!  Two of the new ones really appeal to me, and I already had a preference for one of the old ones.  So definitely 28, 25 and 29!

Huh.  Didn't really mean to, but it seems once again all my choices involve freezes.  Spending most my free time in this hot room over 90 degrees Fahrenheit must be getting to me...

By the way, I notice 28 says "Possibly others" for it's TF type.  I'd be sorely disappointed in any RPG that didn't at least include petrification.  It's a classic!  Also, is there any chance this MMO might be the kind of virtual world that "sucks in" chosen ones to be heroes?  Like in Captain N or Digimon?  Or on the other hand, perhaps it could affect the real world instead?

Basically I'm hoping that something really happens to them...eventually...
sickpetrifyer
Medusa Golden Knight

Better than a statue is a chocolate statue

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2008, 04:25:54 AM »

Wink Wink  Wink Wink Wink Wink
LUCKY STAR!!!!!!!!!
hope she'll be lucky~

Girls are sweeet........ Sweet enough to be petrified and coated in chocolate~~~
Yum Yum
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2008, 03:03:38 PM »

Oh, I'll try to have something "real" involved if I can. Smiley

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
DarkMadness
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2008, 03:09:29 PM »

Idea 26 looks really appealing to me... knowing your imagination, I just can't think of what wonderful situations you could put Penelo into...
Ice_Fiend
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2008, 04:40:31 PM »

Come oooonnnnnn 21! I wish to see a frozen chick in storage!!!
acbdefg
Medusa Golden Knight

My Lemonade!

Email
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2008, 12:47:05 AM »

Yah, No.29 will be nice... ( Of course, as I suggested that...)
Besides that, I prefer 25 and 27 .

Waiting for the final exams... (Judgement?)

Embrace the coming summer holiday of statuary!!
sickpetrifyer
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2008, 11:47:19 AM »

wah sooo many ties..
ur keyboard is going to break this time

Girls are sweeet........ Sweet enough to be petrified and coated in chocolate~~~
Yum Yum
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2008, 12:33:25 PM »

Quite probably, but I have plenty of time to save up and buy a new one before the poll ends.  Smiley

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
sickpetrifyer
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2008, 12:49:03 AM »

hehe coool more to read fir all of us. wow long time since u posted a story ^_^. busy?
All the best and hope u finish your work so we can get back to reading  Wink Wink Wink

Yum Yum
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2008, 06:32:00 AM »

Yep, been a little busy lately with some other things but I ought to have time to do the round 4 stories before the end of the month and if I'm lucky and no one else at work gets themselves stranded by holiday firms going bust or something I might be able to start on the round 5 ones straight after the poll ends.  Wink

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2008, 05:40:04 PM »

A five way split?! Shocked I can only hope I get these ones done faster than round 4!

Really sorry about the delay with stories for Round 4. I had an increased workload again, and when I was just able to get the free time to type a little... My computer went on the fritz. Didn't lose anything and I got it fixed quite quickly, but now I'm afraid tomorrow or Friday is the earliest I'll be able to get round 4 away. I can promise only to try my hardest to get round 5 started right after round 4 is completed.  Sad

In light of all that, I'll wait until Round 5 is completely done before I do a round 6 poll. So if there's anything you'd really want to see in Round 6's story selection since there's 5 empty gaps, feel free to suggest away by a PM to me or a response here. Or if you have any suggestions for how you'd like a story I'm going to write go, again feel free to tell me. That also applies to the defeated ideas here that carry over to the next round.  Smiley

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
acbdefg
Medusa Golden Knight

My Lemonade!

Email
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2008, 09:01:36 PM »

Bigin, you can only hope someone will come and break the five way split...
I'd say it'll be an insane amount of work if you do all five of them...

Waiting for the final exams... (Judgement?)

Embrace the coming summer holiday of statuary!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: