Username:

Password:

Poll
Question: Do people know you like petrification on women? // ¿Sabe la gente que te gusta la petrificación en mujeres?
Yes, almost everyone I know. // Sí, todo el mundo que conozco.
Some people do know, some people don't. // Algunos sí, algunos no.
Only one or two persons. // Sólo una o dos personas.
Nobody. // Nadie.

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Do people know you like petrification on women? (POLL) // ¡ENCUESTA!  (Read 16191 times)
pollman
« on: August 08, 2008, 05:07:29 AM »

English:
Hello there. Do everyone know you are a petrification fan, and even that you find that really sexy? Or do you hide it from people, because you think it's a strange thing? Answers in the poll above.
Español:
Hola. ¿Sabe la gente que eres un fan de la petrificación, y que la encuentras atractiva? ¿O lo escondes de la gente, porque piensas que es algo raro? Las respuestas en la encuesta de arriba.
Petriflad
Gorgon Knight

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2008, 10:52:56 PM »

I am way too scared of how everyone around me would react if they found out...  Embarrassed
FrozetaShintoriFan
Medusa Golden Knight

I know everything about photomanips and this forum

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2008, 04:13:55 AM »

Same here...
Ryute
Medusa Golden Knight

( Unfinished Avatar )

Raotaku_8@hotmail.com
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2008, 07:44:00 AM »

well some of my friends know about it. but I guess I wouldn't tell everybody I mean its something private  Sad and sadly people would find it rather freakish

¬¬ though there's worse fetishes than this one

bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2008, 11:55:41 AM »

Some people I know in real life or on other communities know, but mostly it's something that's never important. I don't mind other people having their own odd kinks and fetishes.

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
Hope to get back to it soon.
Zicron Shadow
Administrator
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2008, 02:47:04 PM »

Ami me parece una exelente pregunta, aunque se que no muchos la contestaran devido a que como saben , es algo pribado.

Personalmente no le he contado a muchos hacerca de mi gusto, pero bueno , una ves le conte a un friend, y hasta el dia de hoy me arrepiento de haberlo hecho  Sad

Pero bueno, me gusta y me seguira gustando y no me importa lo que piensen los demas  Grin

acbdefg
Medusa Golden Knight

My Lemonade!

Email
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2008, 12:36:21 AM »

I am way too scared of how everyone around me would react if they found out...  Embarrassed

Ditto.
I don't think the people around me will accept this....

Waiting for the final exams... (Judgement?)

Embrace the coming summer holiday of statuary!!
sickpetrifyer
Medusa Golden Knight

Better than a statue is a chocolate statue

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2008, 04:29:20 AM »

i think they'll be afraid to come near me least i petrify them Smiley

Girls are sweeet........ Sweet enough to be petrified and coated in chocolate~~~
Yum Yum
Crystalline
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2014, 11:18:35 PM »

It is a fetish, and not exactly a common one. The ignorant and confused are likely to prey on those seen as different from them.
kalix
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2014, 10:20:20 AM »

Much agreed

@~,~`~
SuddenlyStone
Statue

« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2014, 03:09:42 PM »

No, I don't trust that my family or friends would really understand it plus I don't really want them involved with it anyway. There were a couple instances where it sort of came out though. When I was a senior in high school we went on a class trip and I was at the mall with a couple classmates. In the conversation I made some comment about how if they really wanted to make some money they would sell the mannequins and the guy I was with would not let it go, he was making a really big deal about the comment and acted weirded out. Later that night he told a bunch of girls in the class what I'd said but luckily none of them really seemed to give a crap. One of the girls even said that she could see how that could be appealing. It was never brought up again after that. The only other thing I can think of was several years ago when I admitted it on a completely unrelated message board for some reason. I even posted a link to many-realms and some of the posters there were kind of creeped out by the website. I still post there but I doubt anyone remembers it; that was in like '05 or '06 and it's never mentioned.
StoneLad
Medusa Golden Knight

WWW Email
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2014, 08:35:08 PM »

Absolutely not.  I don't even let people in other online communities know let alone in real life.  I'm far too worried about how others would react.  If I were to ever get in a serious relationship, I really don't know if I'd ever be able to admit to liking it, but I'd feel awful about not being totally honest and trustworthy.  I don't even like saying related words in real life ("Medusa", "Turn to stone", "Petrified") in conversations where they're relevant.

FrozetaShintoriFan
Medusa Golden Knight

I know everything about photomanips and this forum

« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2014, 07:07:56 AM »

I don't even like saying related words in real life ("Medusa", "Turn to stone", "Petrified") in conversations where they're relevant.

I thought I was the only one who did that...  Sad

I totally do the same (in both English and Spanish). I feel "uncomfortable" when someone uses "petrification related" terms in casual conversation. I feel as if I was going to "get caught" and they were going to discover my fetish.

It's a very weird sensation.  Cry
tyvadi
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2014, 10:11:16 AM »

I don't even like saying related words in real life ("Medusa", "Turn to stone", "Petrified") in conversations where they're relevant.

I thought I was the only one who did that...  Sad

I totally do the same (in both English and Spanish). I feel "uncomfortable" when someone uses "petrification related" terms in casual conversation. I feel as if I was going to "get caught" and they were going to discover my fetish.

It's a very weird sensation.  Cry

That's how I felt going to see Frozen with my family, when Anna gets frozen solid near the end. I felt compelled to glance up and down the aisle to see if anyone was looking my way.
kalix
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2014, 02:28:40 PM »

it seems a lot of us are in agreement.

I tried not to seem to excited for frozen out of the potential of things. but with all the hype it ended up not mattering.

@~,~`~
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: