Username:

Password:

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: ASFR Stories Round 3!  (Read 31830 times)
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2008, 04:36:26 AM »

Queen of the Stone Fist Part Three

Sakura was soon looking out through a vent, into what looked like a staff lounge. Three Tekken Force guards were sitting playing cards.

"And that high kicking one in the dress... Damn. Doesn't leave much to the imagination at all," one said.

"Yeah, wish she'd done the same as the nudey one. Hell, boss should have made them all nude."

"You hear what he plans for the last four?" the first said.

"No. What?" the third asked.

"You know how they give medals, bronze, silver, platinum?"

"Yeah."

"Well, he plans to coat the semi-finalists who lose in bronze, the losing finalist in silver, and the winner in gold.

Sakura realised this might cause a problem. The stone card could be used to turn them back, but they would be trapped under the metal coating. Unless the metal could be removed, the last four would be statues forever if it got that far!

"Hey, how is the boss covering this up anyway?"

"Oh, he has his tricks…" the well-informed one smiled.

Sakura realised this must have meant the lookalike theory was correct. Or maybe some other magic artefact he had could make copies of people? Kero might know.

Outside, Tomoyo waited for Sakura to return.

"I don't like this…" Kero said.

"Sakura's only been gone a moment. She'll be fine," Tomoyo said.

"I mean us out here. Sakura's fine but there are guards roaming around here."

"I'm sure the Illusion will help us stay hidden."

"Maybe… Wait, do you hear something?"

There were indeed footsteps coming down the other end of the corridor.

"Kero, hide. I'll stand still.

Kero nodded and sped away to hide. She stood still, watching as the beam of a flashlight crept closer. Tomoyo held still, hoping she wouldn't look too out of place…

"Huh?" The Guard said. He had just saw a statue out here? He moved closer.

He looked. It was the statue from yesterday, the girl in the coat with the camera. Had the pose changed? And the girl in the bat costume was gone too.

"Aw, you're alone this time huh? Pity, your friend was a nice little statue," he said. He reached out and touched the camera she held. It was smooth, but felt like stone.

"Weird thing is no one else ever saw a statue like you. Just me."

Then he noticed something. She was wearing knee high socks. Yesterday she hadn't been wearing socks at all…

"Weird. Oh, you must be a different version of the statue yesterday. Strange no else saw that one," he said and left. Tomoyo held still for a few moments before breathing a sigh of relief. Kero then returned.

"You were pretty convincing as a statue, Tomoyo," Kero complimented. Just then, Sakura came back out and restored herself to normal size.

"Any problems?" Kero asked.

"Sort of. They plan to coat the last four in metal."

"Oh, that's not good."

"Why not?" Tomoyo asked.

"The Stone works on stone only. They'd turn back trapped inside metal and be stuck. They'd suffocate," Kero said.

"But wouldn't the metal be thin enough for them to just tear it away?"

"It's not worth the risk. Plus if their mouths are open that means their throats get filled with the metal too."

"That's horrible!" Tomoyo exclaimed.

"Yeah. That's why we need to stop Heihachi somehow."

In the hotel, she asked Kero about the possibility of a magic item making duplicates of people while Tomoyo was ordering room service.

"Well, there's the Mirror obviously, but you have that. There's a bunch of magic mirrors too but most of them are fake and the real ones don't make permanent copies," he explained.

"So what could he be doing?"

"Well, he might have look-alikes, and this might sound crazy, but maybe he has like a cloning machine?"

Sakura paused.

"Well, it makes sense. But the Mishima Zaibatsu wants money, and something that could make full clones could be used to make soldiers or something. Besides isn't that illegal?"

This time Kero paused.

"If he's really kidnapping women, turning them into statues and replacing them with clones do you think he cares if it's legal?"

"Um, probably not, no," Sakura conceded.

"I've ordered us dinner and Kero some dessert," Tomoyo said as she entered.

"When will it be here?" Kero asked, hoping that the sweets would be up soon.

"Soon, they'll send up the dessert too," she replied, to Kero's delight.

"I think tomorrow we need to catch the card. We'll follow the losers in and find where it's hiding then capture it," Sakura said.

Kero and Tomoyo however were both away in their own world as Kero was asking what the sweets that would soon arrive were.

"Um… Did either of you hear me?"

The next day, Sakura and Tomoyo watched the next fights.

"You seem a little worried, Sakura. Is something wrong?" Tomoyo asked.

"Just a weird dream I had last night."

"The usual one?" Kero asked

"No. This one was kind of on-topic if you understand," Sakura explained.

The first clash was between a Japanese woman, Yuka Takeuchi and a Monegasque girl named Emily "Lili" Rochefort. Unfortunately for the blonde from the European tax haven, Yuka's skills far outclassed her and she was quickly defeated.

Next, a Chinese girl called Eileen faced a British woman who claimed to be a pirate, calling herself Bonne Jenet.

"She doesn't look like a pirate," Sakura noted.

"No, but possibly it's just an act? A stage persona?" Tomoyo said.

The British woman, pirate or not, was eventually worn down by her slightly more nimble Chinese opponent.

The next clash was between Japanese fighter Mai Shiranui, a fan favourite for her somewhat revealing dress, and Anna Williams, sister of Nina and wearing slightly more than Mai was. Mai apparently underestimated Anna, getting herself soundly beaten to her shock, and the shock of much of the audience.

The final fight of the day saw a British woman named Cammy, rumoured to be a former agent of MI6, and a German girl. This soon turned to another long battle, that eventually awarded the win to Cammy on points.

"Alright, now we just follow them in and get the card," Sakura said.

"It might be best if I stay outside. The card might get spooked by me being around," Kero said.

"Okay. It's probably best if I use the Little and fly in small. Tomoyo, do you mind that?"

"If it means I can film you capturing the card, not at all."

They found a secluded spot, and were on their way quickly. Kero made his own way to hide in the hotel room.

"It's a pity we have to be so fast, you don't have time to change into a costume," Tomoyo sighed.

"Uh, yeah…" Sakura said, trying not to say how she preferred not to wear a silly costume when what she had on was fine.

She had a feeling Tomoyo probably didn't care much if she caught the card on camera wearing leggings, a skirt, and a pink hoodie or some random thing that Tomoyo thought would match the occasion. Something that looked like a gorgon or a cockatrice or something.

"There. Now we just fly in a window or something…" Sakura said as they neared the mansion. They were soon inside and following the four losers thorough the vents. The four were taken to a lounge, better decorated and larger than the staff room. There an official was explaining to the losers what was to happen.

"You'll each be taken in order to the scanner. There's no health risk from it, and the process has not caused any pain or other complications in over a hundred test subjects, but for safety reasons you will be observed during the scan. Please wait here while the scanner is charged for use," he said.

"Scanner?" Tomoyo asked.

"The cover story, a machine that scans the whole body and makes the statue. But they're using the stone card and petrifying the women for real."

A few moments later, while the women idly chatted, the official returned, the girl from Monaco was led away. Sakura and Tomoyo followed her to a room.

"I don't think there's a vent leading into the "Scanner" room," Sakura noted. There was one that led into the control room though. To Sakura's surprise, the control room really did have a scanning device in it. Maybe Kero's cloning idea wasn't so outlandish?

"Is that…" Tomoyo asked. Below the vent, a white-haired man stood. The room was darkened, but they could see him and a technician.

"Yes. That's Heihachi."

The woman, Lili, was asking a few questions about posing. She eventually decided to stand as if in the middle of a pirouette. Then Sakura felt the presence of the Stone Card. The room glowed green and the girl instantly turned to stone in front of their eyes. Even her Victorian-style dress was instantly petrified. A green woman hovered over the statue.

"That's the Stone?" Tomoyo asked, keeping her camera focused on the ghostly green snake-haired figure.

"Yeah. You didn't get a proper look last time, did you?"

Before Tomoyo replied, Sakura realised that the card was not looking at the petrified girl or the others on the opposite side of the mirror, but straight at her....

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
Hope to get back to it soon.
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2008, 04:00:08 AM »

First, sort of bad news. No attachment today, but rest assured there are petrifications. Since none of the fighters are getting statuefied and to add a little more of a cliffhanger to this part, the next part posted will be an interlude of the next 12 ladies becoming statues. I hope you enjoy the possible overload of statues!

Ah, who am I kidding, there's no such thing as too many statues! Wink

Queen of the Stone Fist Part Four

Sakura felt petrified already as she stared into the eyes of the card. She knew it knew she was there.

To her surprise, it ignored her and vanished away. After a few moments the petrified woman was removed from the room, and then shortly after, another woman entered. Sakura couldn't watch just now, the memory of her nightmare from last night still fresh.

But even closing her eyes didn't help. When she did she saw the terrified expressions of her friends, Tomoyo standing petrified and resigned, the statue she had knocked over falling downstairs, the six accusing and avenging statues, and the image of a statue of her mother shattering into splinters

Tomoyo noticed Sakura's discomfort.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, Tomoyo, don't worry. Keep filming, we might need the evidence."

Sakura and Tomoyo, shrunken and hiding in the vents, watched (or tried not to watch) as two more defeated contestants entered as flesh and left as statues.

"Okay, I think they're done," Sakura said, watching the fourth statue removed and the three men below leave the darkened room.

"What will we do now?" Tomoyo asked.

"We're going to try and find the card again. We're going back outside."

Sakura and Tomoyo left the vents, restoring their size. Just in case, Sakura also had Illusion give them their protection of being seen as statues if they stood still

"Sakura, I have a question. When we stand still with illusion, why do they not notice us blinking or breathing?" Tomoyo asked.

"Oh, I asked Kero that myself. He says the card covers up little movements like that as well as things like touch and how we'd feel. They're minor enough for the person looking at us to ignore," Sakura explained second-hand.

"I see. Does it work with cameras?"

"Uh? Why?" Sakura was puzzled.

"If the illusion does work on a camera I'm holding I could want to see anything and film you looking like it!" Tomoyo said. Sakura again tried to not be too embarrassed or shocked at this…

The two wandered the corridors silently, Sakura trying to sense the card again. But for some reason she could sense it everywhere. Maybe the card really had seen her and was just playing a game now.

"Sakura?" Tomoyo whispered

"Yeah?"

"Do you mind if I ask about the nightmare you had this morning?"

Sakura hesitated. It hadn't been too pleasant to her, even if it was a change from her regular confusing dream, but she had been more worried by the fact Kero said her dreams might be prophetic. She hoped that her nightmare was somehow impossible.

As she had wondered this though, it meant Tomoyo thought she was unwilling to talk about it.

"I mean, it's okay, if you don't want to say it's fine. I just don't like to see you upset, Sakura."

"No, it's okay, maybe if I talk about it…" Sakura replied.

"Yes, sometimes telling someone about a nightmare eases it. You get the worry about it off your chest," Tomoyo replied.

"Okay. It can't hurt. I dreamt I was outside school, but it was night. All the lights were out across the city, houses, streetlights, even the stars. Only the moon was giving any light and everything was really spooky," Sakura began.

"You really hate situations like that, don't you, you keep imagining every sudden noise or weird thing is a ghost," Tomoyo said.

"Right. But then a light came on for a second in the gymnasium. I went there and I found our whole class petrified. Well, not the whole class, just the girls. You, Meilin, Chiharu, Rika, and Nonaka were all in the middle. Everyone else was around you in a semi-circle."

"Like the damaged statues around that woman we saw petrified in the video?" Tomoyo asked.

"Yeah. Everyone was petrified in uniform, looking really scared. Rika and the others were all kneeling and begging. They'd even had tears petrified on them."

"How horrible," Tomoyo said.

"But somehow the statue of you was worse. You were just standing there, head bowed like you were just accepting it somehow…" Sakura said and paused.

"Oh, I don't think I'd be accepting it. I'd be confident you would save me," Tomoyo said.

"Thanks. But after I saw your statue closely, I ran into the school, upstairs. The classrooms were filled with statues, girls sitting at desks, female teachers petrified. Now I think about it there wasn't a single boy in the school at all," she continued

"Do you know why?"

"Probably because I've only ever seen the Stone card turn women to stone," Sakura reasoned.

"What happened then?"

"Well, I got scared again and I ran, but I wasn't looking where I was going. I ran into someone who was petrified and knocked her down the stairs. She smashed apart as she fell. That was really horrible."

"I can imagine. But at least when petrified you can't think or feel," Tomoyo noted from experience. Sakura decided not to tell her a magic user could.

"I just sat there in shock looking at the rubble. Then when I blinked I was surrounded by angry-looking statues. They said I'd murdered her. I ran away and I knocked a couple of them over too. I didn't look back in the dream. I ran out of the building and then I saw a statue on the playing fields. I walked over and it was…" Sakura halted. Tomoyo grew concerned.

"If you don't want to finish, it's okay…"

"No, I'm okay. It's just this part was what I was most scared of. That might sound weird after the part after it but…"

"Did it involve your mother?" Tomoyo asked. Sakura was surprised.

"Yeah. It did. The statue was her. It made me feel safe and it was reassuring, but when I touched it, it began to splinter and shatter. Then the six statues surrounded me again and they accused me. I couldn't escape and they came closer. They touched me and slowly turned me to stone, and made me fly into the air. I woke up after I was nearly finishing being petrified and the last thing I saw was me falling towards the ground…" Sakura said, lying on the true ending. She didn't want to freak Tomoyo out with the part about being conscious and shattered. Even if she really did find the image of her mother becoming just a pile of rubble more frightening.

"I can see why you were so distracted…" Tomoyo said. Sakura hoped that wouldn't cause her to have nightmares of her own. Then she heard something.

"Someone's coming!"

Sakura quickly looked around and had Tomoyo hide in a room. When they were inside they both remembered what they had meant to do.

"Oh, we could have just stood still there. Sorry, Tomoyo…" Sakura said sheepishly. The footsteps approached.

"Sakura, I think they might be coming in here…" Tomoyo realised. Sakura listened. She was right.

"I just hope they don't stay too long…" Sakura said, and stood still. Across from her, Tomoyo was already looking petrified. Sakura saw the image of the resigned, petrified Tomoyo again and tried to shake it off somehow. It was hard to keep looking at Tomoyo, but she had to…

"Huh? Statues?" the first man to enter said. Sakura recognised this room now. It was where the men yesterday had been playing cards. Only two men had entered.

"Weird. They don't usually store them here. Hey, do you reckon these might be our mystery phantom statues?" the second said.

"Nah, I just think he needs to lay off the night shift. But this is kind of weird. A girl in a raincoat, and a girl in a hooded top and shorts holding a bat? Weird art," the first said, and to Sakura's shock, leaned on her head!

"So when will your friend show up with the others?" he asked. The second man seemed to be a little worried.

"Should you be leaning on the statue? Anyway, she's not wearing shorts, they're leggings. Look, she has a skirt on too."

"I don't care. They're still pretty short."

"Yeah, well, leaning on her's not too clever, what if you knock her over?"

"Sheesh, man, you make it sound like it's a girl petrified like the fighters. But it's just a statue."

Sakura was both glad Illusion worked and also terrified at the fact it did. She tried not to sigh with relief when he stopped leaning on her. She'd hold it for when she could move.

Unfortunately, the man and the two others showed up to play cards. Sakura and Tomoyo had to hold very still for what seemed like hours. Sakura was sure she was starting to wobble, but thankfully, the men finished eventually and left. Both girls, without anyone to see them in the empty room, collapsed in tired relief.

"I thought they would never leave!" Tomoyo sighed.

"Yeah. And that idiot leaned on me! I nearly jumped up and ran away," Sakura said.

"Well, let's go find the card then," Tomoyo said, holding up her camera.

"Wait, are your batteries okay?" Sakura asked.

"Oh, yes. While we were standing I found if I moved really slowly no one noticed and I turned it off. It was pointing at you so we might see if it does work with cameras!"

Sakura once more tried to struggle with embarrassment at this.

The girls left, and Sakura could now sense the card clearly. It was in a room a few corridors away.

"This is it," she said when she reached a door.

"The card is here?" Tomoyo asked

"I think so. Be careful. If there's any sign of trouble or if I'm in trouble… I want you to run," Sakura said.

"But Sakura, if you were in trouble, I couldn't just leave you behind. You'd never leave me behind."

"Please, Tomoyo? Promise me?"

"I can't promise I will, but I promise I'll try," Tomoyo said. Sakura accepted that.

Inside, the room had a number of glass cases. They were things like vases, relics, gemstones and other items. It was like a museum of sorts. Sakura realised these might be Heihachi's magical artefacts collection.

"Don't touch anything," Sakura whispered. She tried to locate the card. A black door.

"There's a note on the door," Tomoyo noted. Sakura read it.

"Items stored here are dangerous. Exercise caution vowing or handling these items," she said.

"That sounds like the stone card to me…"

"Me too," Sakura said, confidently. She opened the door, a little more cautiously.

The room was full of items locked in tough-looking cases around the edges of the room, warning that they could cause serious injury if misused. But there was a single item in the centre of the room with a black cloth draped over it. It had a prominent warning on it. It simply stated this item risked petrifying anyone who looked at it and that the cloth should not be removed.

"Alright. I just take the cloth off and seal the card," Sakura whispered.

"Sakura, why is the shape so round?" Tomoyo whispered as Sakura reached out. She never got a reply as the cloth slid aside.

It was not a card. It was a shield. Tomoyo and Sakura both yelled out in surprise when they saw the medusa head upon it glow green. For Tomoyo, the effect was instant, turning her to stone. Sakura however was a magic user, and not so lucky.  She could only stare as she felt herself begin to slowly turn to stone, her own magic trying to fight the effect. She did not realise it, but she was the first person in history to get such a detailed and lengthy look at this shield. What she did realise was as a magic user, she would still be looking. And what she feared was, since it was not a clow card, that she might be looking at the shield for a very long time...

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2008, 08:03:04 PM »

Queen of the Stone Fist Interlude
First Round, Part Four
The next morning after Sakura's somewhat failed attempt to seal the card and end Heihachi's new gallery, the tournament carried on. No one noticed the two missing members of the audience who had been present over the previous three days as the first of the day's fights between a British woman named Christie and a rich Japanese student, Karin Kanzuki.

Unfortunately for the younger Japanese girl, Christie showed no restraint or mercy and quickly seemed certain of victory. But her easy time in the first few moments of the fight meant she had her guard down, not thinking Karin a serious threat. It was as much a shock to Christie as it was to the crowd when Karin's high kick knocked her out. Even the victorious young woman seemed a little stunned to have managed to scrape through with a win, despite her usual arrogance.

Another Japanese student was in the next battle, Athena Asamiya, fought against a fellow Japanese entrant, a shinobi called Kasumi. In this case, the immediate dominance by Kasumi was not undermined by arrogance, and Kasumi won without Athena ever landing a blow.

The next battle was again all-Japanese, and both were students. Asuka Kazama and Sakura Kasugano had a more even battle than the previous two clashes, but it was the latter who earned the victory, but only just.

The final fight of the day was between a Native American and a Japanese-born American, Osaka-born Erina Goldsmith facing archaeology student Julia Chang. It turned into another long, drawn out battle that eventually fell to the judges, awarding Erina the win on a slim margin that may have been slightly assisted by her bunny costume.

The four who won entered the second round, where whoever had won in the respective battles of  parts one and two of round one would face the victors of the same battle from round three or four, meaning that for instance the winner of the first battle of the tournament, Nina Williams, would face the winner of the first battle of part three, Yuka Takeuchi.  The four who lost were taken to Heihachi's mansion to be "scanned" to create their statue.

Christie

The British woman seemed to still be angered at the nature of her loss. It did not bode very well for the statue, the female official thought.

"If you'd like to come this way, miss…"

"To get it over with. What to I need to know?" Christie snapped.

"Well, you're free to go and change if you wish, the pose is all your choice, and there is a technician observing the scanning process in case."

"Fine," came the haughty reply.

Christie simply walked in, held her arms across her chest and scowled.

"Um, miss, if you would like to pose…" the technician said.

"I am posing!" she snapped. The technician shrugged. Fair enough.

The card went to work, locking her angry pout into place.

"What a bitch," the official said.

"A sore loser, yes," Heihachi noted.

Athena Asamiya

Upon recovery from the KO, Athena had first realised she had been defeated. Unlike Christie, she took this graciously and asked what happened next. The male official who yesterday had been explaining to the future statues what was to happen was on hand.

"Well, later, you will be taken to the mansion, and scanned."

"Oh, do I get to change my clothes?" she asked.

"Yes, you can if you wish."

In fact, when she returned, she had changed her hairstyle as well. She had fought in a pair of shorts and a crop top, with her hair tied back in a ponytail, but she returned with it flowing long and wearing a dress with a pleated skirt down to her knees. When she was nearing the scanner, she asked about the pose, to get the standard reply.

"So, the technician, where is he?"

"Behind the mirror," the female official told her.

She entered the scanner, and cheekily turned around, lifted up the back of her skirt and stuck her tongue out.

"I…Is that your pose, miss?" the technician said in surprise. She nodded.

The card did the rest, locking her statue into a permanently flashing item of cheeky art.

"Well, glad to see we've got someone not PMSing," the official commented.

"Indeed. She makes up for the mood the other one had a hundred times. And she's quite a delightful little statue in the bargain," Hehachi noted.

"Permission to call you a pervert, sir?" the female official joked.

"If you want to go in there and become a statue yourself you may…" he joked back.

Asuka Kazama

Asuka was the cousin of Heihachi's grandson Jin. Heihachi had no idea, or for that matter, any interest in knowing, what relation that made her to him. What he did know was that she had lost and would soon be petrified. She had initially seemed to be a little depressed at loss as well, but she lightened up when the scanner was near.

"I can't think of a pose," she sheepishly admitted.

"Well, why not just stand in a fighting stance?" the technician suggested. She nodded and decided to do so. The card locked her in place, her shorts and halter top becoming stone just like she did.

"Shame she lacks imagination, but a decent result," Heihachi commented.

Julia Chang

Julia had asked the usual questions, and when she entered, the technician and heihachi were puzzled. She had sat down, cross-legged, and had begun to meditate. She didn't seem to care it was easy to see up her short skirt.

"Miss, is this the pose you wish? Your, uh, underwear is rather prominent…"

She sighed, and to their surprise, stripped down to her bra and panties.

"Now it's less prominent, yes?"

"Well, technically…"

"Then this is fine."

No one objected, especially not the card. Naked, in their underwear or fully clothed, it would turn any fighter totally to stone when they said that was their final pose.

"I wonder if we could have got another nude had we pressed further…" Heihachi pondered.

"Okay, sir, really, I may have to walk in there now," the female official said, continuing the earlier joke.

"I'm only letting you in if you can beat her and the one who flashed at us," the technician said. The official declined.

Second Round, Part One
Sixteen had already been eliminated from the tournament, and now eight more would be eliminated and made into statues over the next two days. None of the remaining sixteen knew how literally they would be made into statues.

Nina and Yuka would be the first to face off, and once more, Nina made it look almost easy to defeat her opponent, despite the fact that Yuka was by no means a poor fighter. No one had been too confident about either fighter, but whoever Nina faced next would surely know they were in trouble.

Helena and Eileen fought next, and it became another long struggle, but just before time ran out and it looked like the judges would again have to decide, Helena landed the winning blow on Eileen.

Anna Williams and Chun Li disappointed anyone hoping for a quick fight after the lengthy battle before. When one seemed about to win, the other managed to counter and turn the tables. Eventually it was Chun Li who could not turn the fight around after nearly forty minutes and was defeated.

Ai and Cammy had both had long clashes in their previous matches, but to the dismay of those seeking another long battle and glee of those hoping for it to move quickly, the rapid but fairly even fight went to Cammy.

Yuka Takeuchi

The male official was back, a little annoyed to have missed yesterday. Yuka was quick to ask questions, and to his disappointment, petrified in the common pose of a fighting stance.

"Damn, not one of them is going to be fun like yesterday," the technician noted.

"More's the pity," the male official sighed. He'd seen the two statues, Athena and Julia. He would give anything to have been there…

"It's sufficient. Surpassed by some but better than others," Heihachi noted.

Eileen

The young Chinese fighter decided to pose whilst making a kick. The official felt his rage at missing yesterday treble when he realised had she worn a skirt instead of jeans and a red top, her underwear would have been in plain sight as well.

Chun Li

Chun Li wore her blue qipao to the scanner, and the official silently hoped she would do some sort of kick. Then he realised, her pantyhose might ruin that kick. Damn

"So I can choose my pose?"

"Yes," the official replied, trying not to sound too glum.

"Excellent," she grinned. She entered, and stood on one leg, holding the other almost straight up and grabbing her ankle. Her crotch was almost in full view, the front panel of her dress riding out of the way.

"Can it handle this?" she smirked

"Oh yes. The statues made are supported carefully after completion and when they're put on display they'll be suitably reinforced," the technician explained.

The card began when she confirmed her pose. She was locked into place as if doing the splits on an invisible wall.

"Does she make up for your dissapointment?" Heihachi asked the official

"Somewhat," he confessed.

Ai

"I can change clothes? Oh. If I'd known I'd have..." She began, but paused.

"Did you want to change?" the official said. He was sure she wanted to go and put jeans on instead of her skirt.

"Well, yeah. I kind of wanted the statue to, uh, be in a swimsuit."

The official tried not to sound too pleased

"You're free to go and get changed, miss."

"Well, I kind of want to be quick though," she said, and he felt his heart sink.

"Wait a second," she said, and to his shock, took her dress off.

"Will the scanner make my underwear look kind of like a swimsuit?" she asked. The official nodded.

"Okay, good. That saves time."

She dropped off her extra clothes and entered.

"Hey, there's a technician back there, right?"

"Yes," he replied. She was walking in like that? This was the best job ever.

"Will I look like I'm wearing a swimsuit when the statue is made?"

"I should imagine so," he said. She seemed to pause.

"Well, just in case, you don't happen to have a beach ball or something, do you? Just to make sure?"

One was duly found. She sat on it, and smiled like the scanner was a camera. Ball, Ai, and Underwear pretending to be Swimwear became stone.

"Problem solved for you?"

"Yes, sir!" the official said gleefully.

Second Round, Part Two
Ling Xaioyu and Karin were the first fighters of the day, and many expected Karin to still be suffering from the near-mauling Christie had given her in the previous match only a day before. However, the confidence of Karin that she didn't need extra time to recover was proven right when she pulled off a surprisingly rapid win. Karin later admitted she was doubly motivated having learned if she won and Sakura Kasugano won her match, the two would face each other. Their rivalry was noted in the match programs.

Tina Armstrong and Kasumi seemed to make up for the shorter fight before with a twenty minute long fight that mostly seemed to consist of the two blocking an attack then getting an attack blocked, like a game of rock paper scissors where each player picked the same moves as the others every round. Even when Tina managed to get scissors to Kasumi's paper, the Shinobi soon got paper to rock. In the end, Tina made the fateful slipups, letting Kasumi land a quick succession of hits that she never recovered from.

Karin's earlier hopes to face Kasugano in the next round seemed to be coming to fruition when Chiho Masuda seemed to be unable to block Sakura's attacks. However, Chiho slowly turned the fight around until she walked into the next round.

The final clash between Erina Goldsmith and Aoi Umenokouji was long, but only because the latter was able to block the attacks of Erina but not be able to capitalise and counter-attack. But when Aoi stopped blocking and tried to take a counter-attack, she landed a blow, only for Erina to seem to shrug it off and sneak past Aoi's defences. Erina soon became the last to enter the last eight.

Ling Xiaoyu

Like Athena a few days before, Ling had asked her questions soon after the end of the fight, and had changed her clothing. She turned up in her school uniform.

"So, how detailed does the scan go?" she asked.

"Well, it will scan up your skirt and the statue will be made accordingly if that's what you mean," the female official said.

"Just asking, helps answer what pose I need," the girl smiled. She entered, and then did a handstand, scissoring her legs to the front and back.

"Just showing off a little," she smiled. She was wearing bloomers, of course, but she still was showing more than just a little.

"Very well, miss," the technician said.

As usual, the card didn't really care. The bloomers that were now in plain sight instead of requiring one to look up her petrified skirt became stone, as did the skirt that would have covered them, the panties they covered, and the girl wearing them.

"Playful girl, and a nice statue," Heihachi noted.

Tina Armstrong

Tina Armstrong was noted for changing her life's goal at many turns. Supermodel, actress, rock star, but for today, she had a single goal. She wanted to imitate a famous statue. She'd asked all her questions early too, overhearing Ling ask just before her fight was to begin. She'd planned ahead, and as an American, one statue had stood out in her mind.

"What's in the bag?" the female official asked, as Tina carried a small case with her.

"Props for the scanner. I'm going to try and have the statue look like a famous one."

"Lady Liberty?" the official asked, guessing that was what an American would pick.

"We're that predictable, huh?" Tina smiled.

"No, but Americans are famously patriotic. What better statue to copy than one that everyone knows is American?"

"Her dress sense might need some updating, but she's a famous lady," Tina said. She put on the "props", as she had called them, and entered the scanner, striking the famous pose.

"Can someone fix the tablet on the statue when it's finished?" she asked. The real Statue of Liberty was not holding onto the blank rectangle of wood that Tina held.

"We will. And maybe we can see about having the pedestal match the real statue."

Tina thanked the technician, then was petrified. She became a near-perfect stone copy of lady liberty, with a few changes such as expression, more obvious breasts, and hairstyle, but close enough to still see it as Tina looking like Lady Liberty

"Americans, eh? Still, good imagination to think of copying a real statue," Heihachi said.

"Will we really give her the right pedestal?" the official asked.

"Why not?"

Sakura Kasugano

Sakura didn't even know her namesake existed, and there didn't know the fate of her namesake either, nor did she know what her namesake had been trying to save her from. Kinomoto however had also not known of the girl who she shared given names with before she had made her fateful choice to seal the Stone card once and for all. Only Heihachi knew of the slight irony that he was petrifying a second Sakura.

She wore her sailor fuku to the scanner, and struck a pose of victory despite her loss, punching the air and pretending to be shouting in joy at winning. The card petrified her in that pose, her skirt still billowing a little.

"Glad to see she's happy," the official said.

"Yes. A wonderful end result. A nice change also from the fighting stances," Heihachi said.

Aoi Umenokouji

The last statue to be made for the day was a little less energetic or imaginative than the previous three. She entered with a long-sleeved kimono, and struck her pose, a fighting stance.

"Back to the mundane," Heihachi said.

He was almost bored of fighting stances now. He didn't even watch as she was petrified, looking instead at the last eight. Anna and Nina Williams, Helena and Cammy, Karin and Chiho, Kasumi and Erina. He honestly had no guesses as to how those clashes would end. He also had no guesses as to what poses they'd strike. But he looked forward to finding out. It had been an eventful and profitable tournament so far.

Those eight victorious women moved on to the next round, unaware of what was truly happening to the losers, and also unaware that three days before, one person outside the Mishima corporation had learned what she believed was the complete truth. But being just as petrified as the twenty-four defeated contestants so far, she wasn't in any position to argue.

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2008, 06:00:50 AM »

Second last part I think, and the last attachment since the last part is going to be longer than the rest I think. Anyone who might be worried about the "truth" behind the statues here is advised to read the attachment here, and maybe share some of Sakura's doubt too. Oh, and read the final part when I have it ready tomorrow as well.

Queen of the Stone Fist Part Five

Sakura knew what she had to do. She knew she had to try and calm down to fight the petrification that was spreading up her legs slowly, turning everything below the line numb. But she was not in any position to calm down. Fear of failing to fight back, fear of what would happen then, fear of what would happen to Tomoyo, and the memory of how this had happened in her nightmare. She could move everything above her waist, she realised, but she was locked in place. Her legs just wouldn't move. She looked down and saw the wave was already up past her socks and shoes, spreading for her knees.

She struggled not to scream, but the fear was overwhelming. She kept suppressing the yells to whimpers and sobs, but she knew this was hopeless. The wave was past her knees and creeping ever higher. No matter how hard she tried to fight it, it kept on creeping up. Soon, everything below her waist was stone and her leggings and skirt petrified as well. It kept moving, now faster as Sakura was losing hope. It wasn't long until her arms were stone and the wave was now moving up her neck.

Unable to feel anything but her head now, Sakura wanted to scream. But her head wasn't moving. She couldn't move her lips or blink, or even move her eyes. They were locked staring at the shield. The wave moved in over her eyes and then it was done. She was petrified totally. And now she could feel her body once more. It was as she had feared. She'd know what would happen next, because she was still awake.

It seemed like a lifetime before Sakura saw the door at the other end of the room open. Heihachi strode in, smiling. He covered the shield up once more, then moved in front of Sakura. She wanted to run, but of course, this was not possible.

"Hmm, what a pretty little statue my intruder has become. Some unusual garb for a statue, but still a cute item," he said.

"Sakura," Heihachi then said. Sakura would have flinched if she could. He knew her name!

"...You may be wondering what has truly been going on here. Allow me to explain."

As he spoke, the stone card appeared and hovered between Sakura and Heihachi.

"First, you may ask any questions you like. The Stone will be your voice. Simply think the question and she will ask. But you will only speak when spoken to, young lady. After all, you have trespassed in my home many times and I have every right to have you and your friend, Miss Daidoji , restored and arrested. I have no doubt your friends mother would put up a robust legal defence in your aid, but as you are aware, my companies make more profit in one week than hers has made in the last year. We'd crush her company, ruin her, and ruin your friend. You don't want that at all, do you?"

"No," the Stone card repeated her thoughts.

Heihachi moved out of her sight. The Stone let her see what Heihachi was doing through it’s eyes. He was now standing in front of Tomoyo

"What is our guest thinking?" Heihachi asked the card.

"She wishes you to leave her friend alone," the card reported.

"Yes. She's a pretty little statue too. Tomoyo Daidoji, daughter of Sonomi Daidoji, president of Daidoji Toys. Quite a rich girl. Probably very used to her lifestyle. But her mother's money and love couldn't protect her from any legal action I'd take. After all, I earned more money when I opened the door and walked across the room than Daidoji Toys earned this quarter."

He walked back in front of Sakura.

"I said I would explain what has been happening here, and I shall. I have long been interested in various mythology and legends, especially concerning artefacts of power. I had heard of the Clow cards some time ago, and that they were rumoured to be concealed somewhere in Japan. But the legends also stated that only certain people could open the book and harness the power of the cards. It seemed futile to try."

"Then I heard a report that a member of the Li clan had arrived in Japan. They were linked with the Clow cards too, the family for generations having regarded it as their inheritance, training the eldest sons to become masters of the cards at some point. I presumed the cards had been released and tried to have some people track the boy, but his family became aware of my spying upon him. They hold much influence in Hong Kong, a major business market of mine. I did not wish to risk them using that influence to harm me, so I agreed to cease watching him."

"Instead, I began to watch for the cards. Since watching you would easily be mistaken by your friend's family as me watching him, I couldn't simply observe you. Instead I waited to hear reports of cases that sounded similar to the cards happening away from your area. Then I heard of a strange and interesting case. A woman in a museum nearby had apparently turned to stone in front of a co-worker. It was later found the co-worker had mixed cleaning agents and was hallucinating as a result, and the girl was fine."

"The truth there was he did see her petrified. The Stone simply entered an agreement with me at the same time. He did see it, and so did the police officers who entered. But the card restored her, and with a little bribery, all present agreed to the cover story I devised. Meanwhile, I had entered an agreement with the card. It desired to have a master in truth, but it did not deem anyone worthy at the moment. It would aid me in what I sought, if I could bring you or your friend Li here to attempt to capture it. "

"In return, the card told me of this shield's location and has offered to modify it. I don't want the power it holds, far from it. I want to debunk the myth of this dangerous item by making it safe and putting it in full view. I arranged the tournament, hoping the premise would make you think in terms of the card. And before I finish, you may now ask some questions."

"What about the woman petrified in the video?" The Stone asked on Sakura's behalf.

"Simple. She was an actress, and the video you stole was merely a realistic looking digital effects test. Something made by some amateur film-makers among my staff. I had given them permission to use some equipment of mine to conduct their hobby."

"How have you replaced the petrified women?"

"In a way, I haven't. Yes, I turned each of them to stone, but the machine I developed is real. I didn't use it though, as the card could more quickly and without the need for extra materials, copy the statues nearly instantaneously.  After no more than five minutes, the women were restored and walked out. I replaced their petrified forms with mere replicas," Heihachi said. For some reason, Sakura felt this was a lie.

"She does not believe that," the card betrayed her thoughts.

"She is free to think what she wishes. She can deny as many truths as she likes but they will remain the truth."

"What will happen to us?" Sakura asked through the card.

"Oh, that was the last part of my little explanation. You can walk away, restored to flesh along with your friend by the card. Well, I say walk, but I mean await a police car arriving and taking you into custody for trespassing and stealing. You'd not be statues any longer, but I would prosecute you both. I'm sure Tomoyo's mother would bankrupt her company trying to fight the charges and buy the best legal team she can get, but I can outbid any lawyer, not to mention buy any court. The alternative is you will wait until the end of the tournament and be restored to face the card. If you win, you are free and so is Tomoyo. The card is yours, and you will not hear from me again. If you lose, you will both be kept petrified forever. "

Sakura knew that truly, she didn't have a choice here. The card knew this, and Heihachi must have known also. But they both waited on the reply from the petrified Cardcaptor.

"She will wait," the card reported. Heihachi smiled.

"Excellent. For the moment, you and Miss Daidoji may either wait here, or be guests in a VIP box overlooking the arena to watch the last days of the tournament. Even petrified I trust you will find it comfortable. I will even arrange it so you can watch the petrification and restoration of the next four through CCTV cameras, though when the card is working, the cameras do blank out. All you will see is a woman, a white flash, then a statue. Then the reverse. Oh, and the four tonight, they were a different matter. Your presence watching wasn't un-noticed, so we had to improvise. They were taken back and restored soon after you left. "

Sakura watched the next rounds unseen by anyone but Heihachi and his staff. None commented on the unusual statues now decorating his VIP box, but they privately wondered why both faced the arena below. Sakura wondered that too. She had been reassured Tomoyo had no idea what had happened to her, and would have no idea when restored. If restored.

Sakura indeed did watch each respective fight, and then each petrification. As warned, the camera did turn white when the card petrified the women and restored them. Each time, a woman walked out unpetrified, and a statue copy was presumably made. But some nagging feeling that Heihachi was tricking her remained in Sakura's mind.

The hotel staff had been told only to take dessert up to the room each evening, Heihachi successfully distracting Kero by having the staff fail to care they had taken up desserts four or five times each night and simply left them there. It had been by order of the owner of the hotel, after all, and they did not bother questioning it. The owner did not question Heihachi's request either, the tournament had brought him many other guests, and Mishima was also a close friend of the owner, or so the hotelier thought.

Sakura waited, and the last two days of the tournament came around. Nina and Anna Williams faced each other at last, the two sisters resuming their rivalry with a fight that was the most vicious so far seen. It went to Nina though, the no-holds barred sibling rivalry ending with Anna unconscious.

Helena and Cammy clashed, and once more a long fight was feared. However, on this occasion, the victory was swift. Cammy was the one apparently to be defeated, but she countered. This made the audience worry about the length of the fight, but Sakura had of course grown used to waiting over the past few days. She felt almost disappointed when Cammy's fight back had her victorious.

The semi-finalist to face Nina would either be Karin or Chiho. Sakura of course was unaware Karin had a rivalry with her namesake and had decided that since Chiho had defeated the other Sakura, she would root for Karin in this fight. It was a poor choice, for Karin was defeated quickly.

The final of the four semi-finalists to face Cammy was to be decided. Kasumi and Erina Goldsmith fought the final of the day's matches, and this too was a swift battle, but by no means easy for the winner. Though only a few moments in length, the advantage swung between both until was Kasumi who defeated her opponent.

Sakura watched the petrifications that night, as Anna, Helena, Karin, and Erina joined the twenty-eight other defeated women in having "replicas" made. Sakura's worry there was some deceit remained, and she watched the video as closely as she could for some hint as to what it could be. 

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2008, 12:11:23 AM »

Queen of the Stone Fist Part Six

It was the final day of the tournament. When it was over, Sakura had her chance to capture the Stone card once and for all. If she won she'd have the card and freedom. If she lost, she and Tomoyo would be statues forever.

Standing in Heihachi's VIP box looking out at the arena below, she watched the two semi-finals in the morning. Nina and Chiho were to fight the best two out of three, a time limit of fifteen minutes, with victory by knockout or a ring out, marked by a rectangular white square about twenty meters by twenty in the middle of the arena. The first fight was well within that limit, Chiho managing to force Nina over the line.

Nina fought back in the next round, Chiho not trying a ringout twice. Nina managed to have her opponent think a knockout was coming, and retaliated with blows that scored her a win by ringout.

The final round was swift, Nina moving with speed to throw Chiho out of the ring and throw herself into the final.

Kasumi and Cammy gave the audience longer rounds. The first was an almost traditional pendulum, the advantage swinging back and forth. The judges gave Kasumi  that round.

The second was another long battle, but Cammy lost when she rolled to dodge an attack and rolled off the edge of the line. Kasumi had reached the final through the judges scores, and an error from her opponent.

Unlike before, the two defeated were taken to the scanner right away during the break before the final later that day. Heihachi was the last to leave the VIP box, and he moved Sakura to look at the CCTV link.

"Just the petrification. We're coating the copies in silver later. You're free to watch if you can beat the card," Heihachi told her.

Chiho

The female official was surprised to learn that having lost, Chiho had changed from cold and calculating to someone pleasant.

"I'm actually kind of excited at the idea of becoming a statue," she said.

"You won't actually be a statue," the official lied.

"You know what I mean. Modelling for one, even if it's just a copy of me."

The official couldn't help but smile at the irony of the words the girl was saying.

"Oh, do I have to wear what I have now or can I change?" came one of the common questions over the tournament. The official wondered if it was the last time or if others wanted to change their clothing.

"You can change, yes."

"Can I pose for a nude?" the girl smiled. The official nodded.

"If you want to be a nude, remove your clothes here before we enter the scanner," the official told her. She did so, stripping off her clothing quickly. Once naked, she entered.

"Another nude, eh? Nice," the technician said.

"So, what now?" Chiho asked. The technician keyed his microphone to speak to her.

"Simply pick a pose and the scan will take place."

She nodded, and stood, legs together, angling her body slightly with her arms covering herself up. The card did the rest, and the girl became a nude statue covering herself up.

"She'll look great coated in bronze," the technician said. Heihachi agreed.

Cammy

Cammy had simply asked the common questions, what pose, how long did it take, and did she have the option to change. As it happened, she didn't change, and simply walked in, and posed holding her left arm under her breasts and her right straight by her side in her blue bodysuit. It became the same shade of grey as the rest of the women petrified so far.

"Almost a shame, she's the third last," the official said.

"We can repeat the tournament of course, but we'll have to use the scanner for real next time. Still, it was successful enough," Heihachi said.

The final was to take place an hour later. When it was over, the winner would be given her award privately before later that night being given a more glamorous presentation of the prize, where her victorious statue would be revealed standing above the arena. But first, either Kasumi or Nina had to win. The final followed the same rules as the semi-finals, except that any third round had no time limit at all

Kasumi and Nina both tried to use speed to force the other out of the ring at first. When this failed, they attempted to fight the other out. The two kept blocking, parrying, and counter-attacking until time was out. Nina took that first round.

Nina tried speed again, but Kasumi held firm. She eventually kicked Nina out of the ring to draw level.

The last round had all to play for, and neither held back. It seemed set to go for a long time, until both made moves to kick. Kasumi missed. Nina did not. Kasumi was knocked out by the blow, and Nina was the winner of the fight and the tournament.

Kasumi would be scanned while Nina was awarded the prize in private. Heihachi would meet her in the room with the other defeated statues except for those who had lost today. Kasumi would be "scanned" shortly before and taken with Chiho and Cammy's statues to be prepared to be coated in metal.

Kasumi

"Is the pose my choice?" She asked. The official was getting bored of that question. Luckily, it was the last time.

"Yes. You may change clothes if you wish or even enter the scanner naked should you desire," the official said, to try and save some time.

"What?"

Kasumi didn't get a reply to that, so she entered the scanner. She struck a fighting pose, making the technician sigh at the return of something so common, but the card of course did not care.

Elsewhere in the mansion, Nina was getting her prize. It was her turn to be "scanned" next. It was a simple enough affair, though she was oblivious to the few moments she was turned to stone. She was then invited to inspect the copy before it was to be gold-coated.

The stone copy of Nina stood in a victorious pose, hands on hips and with the faintest hint of a smile on her face. Sakura knew because she had watched the card make it in the room full of the statues. Two officials pretended to have been there as if they had just carted the copy in from another room.

As soon as Nina was allowed in, Sakura saw the card hover over her. But instead of turning her to stone, the card seemed to go into her. Heihachi stood behind as the officials left. Nina stood like in a trance, and Sakura felt herself returning to life slowly.

"Well, miss Kinomoto. It's time for you to try and defeat the card," Heihachi said, and left. There was a click as he locked the door. Then Nina sprung into life as well.

Sakura quickly used Jump to dodge the possessed Nina's kick.

"How am I supposed to win this?!" Sakura asked. The card and Nina did not respond, simply attacking again and forcing her to dodge.

Sakura tried something other than dodging, having mirror copy her. The two jumped around the room, trying to confuse Nina and the card. But Sakura hadn't counted on the Stone being able to spot another card when it saw one. The real Sakura only just missed having her head taken off by a diving kick and ran away. She ran behind the copy of Nina and screamed when a kick smashed the stone statue above the waist, but she ran out. Then she saw Nina pause. The card was repairing the statue.

"The card wants the statue intact…" she realised.

It was her chance. While it finished, she readied herself to seal it. It turned and charged in Nina's body, but Sakura finished just as she got close. Nina's charge turned into a collapse at Sakura's feet. The card floated in the air. Sakura took it and heard the door open. Heihachi was standing there, applauding.

"Very good. You may want to turn your friend back and leave now…" he said. Sakura wasted no time in doing just that.

"I don't remember being turned to stone," Tomoyo said. Sakura sighed.

"You won't have been conscious. Anyway, we should just be glad it's done with. If I hadn't sealed the card…"

Sakura had first ensured the card had made the shield harmless. The card told her this was the case, and Sakura even saw with her own eyes that merely looking at it no longer petrified her. Then the card helped put Nina back in place. She and the Mishima workers carried on as if nothing had happened. Heihachi had made it plain to Sakura she and Tomoyo were to do the exact same.

"I wonder why Kero never wondered where we were…" Sakura wondered as they entered the hotel room. The answer was in the shape of trolleys full of empty pudding and one sleeping Guardian beast who had clearly eaten quite a lot.

Meanwhile, Heihachi had unveiled the gold coated statue of Nina in place over the Arena and was now inspecting the hall with the other thirty-one statues. The silver statue of Kasumi stood at the top of the room, with the two bronze-coated statues to her left and right starting the row of fifteen down each side.

"Quite a collection here," Heihachi heard behind him. He smiled.

"Ah yes. I had a feeling this sort of thing would attract more interest from you than the three guests you sent."

"That Cardcaptor girl had no clue, didn't she?" the Imp grinned.

"Whatever do you mean?" came the false innocence from Heihachi.

"She was thinking you were cloning the girls or using lookalikes and turning the real ones to stone. But she bought your lie like it was on sale."

"Ah yes, the copies. It wasn't a total lie. There were merely two scanner rooms. The copy was created in the second, and there it was revived. Clow Reed made a powerful card of that one. It satisfied her. Only Nina is a copy. And of course, the five other copies I had made. The guests you sent, and my two intruders."

"Where are those copies?" the Imp asked.

"You know already."

"Yes, but I want to see your new toy the card made for you. You pass by it to get there."

Heihachi agreed, leading the Imp to the "harmless" Medusa shield, which he picked up, and then to a locked room. Inside, there were five statues. A copy of the petrified Sakura stood in the middle, with an altered pose. Instead of fear, she stood as if ready to capture a card. The other four statues, Tomoyo, Arche, Suzu and Mint, stood as they had been.

"Yes, she was even lied to about leaving in a way. A copy of her remains. Completely inanimate, but I couldn't let the true winner leave without leaving a statue."

"Nina was gold. What will she be?" the Imp asked. Heihachi answered by raising the shield. A silvery beam covered the stone statue and changed it to metal.

"Platinum. Very nice."

"Yes. The card did well too. It gave me a shield that is harmless unless I desire. I can convert anything to any material with it and a thought. I can even make one copy of it that I can restore to life. Then any other copies are inanimate unless the now living copy is caught. But you know this."

"I do, but it's such an interesting story. Tell me, Mister Mishima… Have you thought of helping me with a game, now you have such a wonderful shield?"

"Of course. If I can keep the originals," Heihachi smiled.

"Then I'll get to it right away. I'll contact you when I have my plan," the Imp said, and vanished.

Heihachi looked at the platinum copy of Sakura one last time, and left. The true Queen of the Stone Fist had her monument, and she also had her convenient lies to keep her quiet. A profitable tournament indeed. And more to come, he hoped.

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
sickpetrifyer
Medusa Golden Knight

Better than a statue is a chocolate statue

« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2008, 12:54:11 AM »

A fitting end to a great story
I love the way u 'cheated' bringing the imp into play lolx

oh well continuation on story part 5?

Girls are sweeet........ Sweet enough to be petrified and coated in chocolate~~~
Yum Yum
mash587
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2008, 01:37:56 AM »

How I wish I could visit that gallery for real.  Heihachi, you're a true hero to statuephiles now!

Oh, and of course you are too Bigin!  Well, you already were, just moreso now...
Ice_Fiend
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2008, 02:40:39 PM »

Huh? So wait.....he made copies of the tournament girls? As in copy STATUES or copy CLONES that were TURNED into statues? The discription really confused me.... Embarrassed

But anyway, awsome story! Can't wait for more to come!
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2008, 03:09:11 PM »

Actually, it's real ones turned to statues that are copied then turned into clones. Smiley

Basically, the original woman was petrified, and the card made a copy. The copy was idendical and restored to be the "real" woman and went on oblivious that the "original" woman was now a statue. As far as they're concerned nothing changed, and more or less nothing did because the stone copy brought to life is completely identical as far as anyone would tell. But the statues aren't just copies, they're the "real" women, except for Nina and the five statues in the smaller room.

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
acbdefg
Medusa Golden Knight

My Lemonade!

Email
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2008, 02:51:12 AM »

Aha, glad to see the three TOP girls got petrified...
But what happened to them? Just standing there and petrified?
I personally want some more details of their petrifaction.
Since it's completed, I know that's impossbile... Cry
Anyway, it's a very good work! Hope you carry on!

Waiting for the final exams... (Judgement?)

Embrace the coming summer holiday of statuary!!
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2008, 07:34:42 AM »

It's in the first attachment on part one.  Smiley

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
acbdefg
Medusa Golden Knight

My Lemonade!

Email
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2008, 08:37:19 AM »

There were dozens of sculptures in a large room, many of them of women. Most of them were by the walls, but in the centre of the room, six of them stood in a half-circle on pedestals around a nude woman crouching. The six in the circle had damage, cracks and chips out of their clothing and some skin, and looked like they were not recently made. The nude woman was crouched, and upon closer inspection, her hands were tied behind her back. Most statues had expressions of shock or fear on their stone faces, except one, which merely seemed resigned.
quote]

You mean here...? Huh?

bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2008, 08:52:06 AM »

At the very bottom of this post there's a text attachment that should open in notepad

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
acbdefg
Medusa Golden Knight

My Lemonade!

Email
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2008, 09:34:06 AM »

Oh yeah, I found it...
(Er... I thought it was the .txt of the passage above)
Great job for me!
Sorry for disturbing you...

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: