Username:

Password:

Poll
Question: Vote for your three favourite ideas below  (Voting closed: August 15, 2008, 05:08:19 AM)
Idea 23 - 5 (10.6%)
Idea 24 - 4 (8.5%)
Idea 25 - 4 (8.5%)
Idea 18 - 1 (2.1%)
Idea 5 - 4 (8.5%)
Idea 6 - 10 (21.3%)
Idea 7 - 1 (2.1%)
Idea 19 - 5 (10.6%)
Idea 26 - 4 (8.5%)
Idea 16 - 2 (4.3%)
Idea 21 - 4 (8.5%)
Idea 22 - 3 (6.4%)
Total Voters: 19

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ASFR Stories Round 4: You know the drill by now.  (Read 6956 times)
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« on: July 18, 2008, 05:08:19 AM »

As awlays, this poll contains the ones that got a vote in the old poll, and replaces the written stories with new ideas as well as discarding those that got 0 votes before. There are still 12 options, and you get to make 3 votes one again. Like last time, you don't have to use all your votes. The top three will be written. Note that while this poll is going I'll be writing Round 3's winners. Smiley

Some of the ideas I have involve some sexual stuff, but I'll try to write censored versions that are not as explicit like on other occasions.

Sexual stuff  (Like someone having sex with a timestopped girl or masturbating onto or because of a statue) may be present in ideas  6, 7, 19,  21, 22, 23 and 26

Lighter stuff, like like fondling statues or naked statues, may be present in ideas 5, 19, 22, 24, 25, and 26

There may just be plain old statue making in 24 and 25 with lighter/sexual bonus scenes as attachements.

When you vote could you please give a comment on the idea you voted for, like what you might want to happen, and any other comments on the other ideas. Also, if you decide to change a vote or null vote, could you say why?

The poll will run for 4 weeks. Idea 5 this time counts as having 1 more vote than it really does so I can view results.

Finally, if anyone has any suggestions for characters I could involve in any later ideas if I manage to write something people like from these ones, feel free to give me them.

Idea 23 Star Wars Carbonite
Working Title: Padmé Preserved

Nute Gunray wants his revenge on Padmé, so he has a small team of mercenaries capture her during the Clone Wars. When Aayla Secura tries to rescue her, it doesn't go well for the Twi'lek Jedi...

Idea 24 Rockman/Megaman Petrification/Freeze/Whatever other crazy stuff I can think of with this plot.
Working Title: run statue.exe

Mayl thinks Roll has a virus and tries to do something to cure it. She's unaware that it's a special kind of virus...

Idea 25 Digimon (02) Freeze/Ice Encasement
Working Title: On Ice

An Icedevimon decides to start a collection of human females and humanoid female digimon. He has his eyes on a few good candidates to put on ice.

Idea 18 FF4 Freeze, Timestop, Petrification
Working Title: Older and more Statuesque
-Porom is older in the Japanese-only sequel to FF4... And she's quite the babe now shes in her twenties. A black mage agrees and spends his days secretly admiring her... while she's frozen or petrified.

Idea 5 FF8 Timestop and Petrification
Working Title: Teaching Tool
-Selphie recalls getting an unusual detention punishment: to help an instructor out with a class of young cadets on status effects and curative items in Trabia. relates the story back to her friends. She's basicaly going to be a guinea pig to show the class first hand what a status effect does and how to cure it.

Idea 6 FF7 Petrification
Working Title: The Decoy
-Yuffie has just arrived in Gongaga, intent on stealing materia from passers by, only to be used as a decoy by another group of materia hunters after a native creature petrifies her. The gang of materia hunters ambush other travellers, kidnapping any attractive women with mini spells

Idea 7 FF6 Petrification, Timestop, Freeze
Working Title: Hypnocrown
-As if having Terra under your complete control wasn't enough, Kefka has put two and two together and realised that the half-esper girl can perform pretty much any magic she wants to. Like time stop, freeze, break... And with an attractive co-worker in the Imperial Army in the shape of Celes, who can blame Kefka for what happens next? He's only human after all.

Idea 19 Imp 2
Working Title: Round 2

Misty won the poll to get a chance at starring in a second round of what I think is shaping up to be a fun game. Lucky us!

Idea 26 FF12 Timestop/Petrification
Working Title: Dancing in Time

Penello's work as a dancer gets her an unusual job for a party for nobles, to dance in the middle of a hall, but also be a decoration. A machine that casts magic on her lets the partygoers pause, slow down, fast forward, and petrify her...

Idea 16 FF9 Alternate Plan
Working Title: The Petrified Forest
Inspired by Vincenzo, this is an alternative plan. Garnet will be petrified in the forest instead of Blank, and the story changes...

Idea 21 Star Ocean 3
Working Title: Cold Enemies

Nel is captured by Airglyph and frozen for storage and interrogation. And a few other things.

Idea 22 Resident Evil freeze/encasement/hypnosis/paralysis
Working Title: Bio-Weapon

A new bio-weapon is unleashed in Raccoon. Designed to capture targets by immobilsing them in a number of ways, it roams the city without a clear target.

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
Hope to get back to it soon.
hentaimas
Gorgon Knight

Freeezzeeee my precious

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2008, 03:50:53 AM »

woo hoo yuffie's winning ^_^   can't wait.

Petrify, Freeze and stay pretty FOREVER
mash587
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2008, 10:22:19 PM »

As always, a tough call.  I'll go with 25, 21 and 22.  Putting some girls on ice is a great way to take your mind off the summer heat, I think.
Ice_Fiend
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2008, 01:32:35 PM »

Amen to that.... Grin
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2008, 01:42:37 PM »

Hmm, wow, not one story going to be relegated this time, eh? Everything's got at least one vote  Smiley The current "winners" are also a nice variety, not all just petrification (Not that there's anything wrong with just statues, but we all like a little change in flavour, right?)  Cool

I think as a bonus when this round of stories starts to get written I'll have a run-off between the ones that got relegated to see if one of them can get itself into writing as a bonus story, anyone mind? Wink

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
sickpetrifyer
Medusa Golden Knight

Better than a statue is a chocolate statue

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2008, 09:41:23 AM »

Idea 22, 19 and 6.
Er encasement in? cement? CHOCOLATE? mmmmmmmmmm hope its ribbon wrapped just like <<<
Just to check idea 19 is it the same as the one in

"http://www.medusaproject.ueuo.com/foro/index.php?topic=459.0"

and lastly do you accept suggestions if we have any.

Thanks man i love your previous stories. Wink

Girls are sweeet........ Sweet enough to be petrified and coated in chocolate~~~
Yum Yum
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2008, 12:02:20 PM »

Yes it is, and yes I do take suggestions  Smiley Just PM your idea along or post here. If you have any particular way you want an idea already there to go, again PM me the idea or post it here.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 01:09:23 AM by bigin23 » Logged

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
sickpetrifyer
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2008, 07:51:42 AM »

Will pm to keep the suspense there for everyone if the story gets chosen which i really really hope it does.
Sweet sweet girls

Girls are sweeet........ Sweet enough to be petrified and coated in chocolate~~~
Yum Yum
sickpetrifyer
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2008, 04:12:36 AM »

Maybe in the next round of stories we can have zero no tsukaima (Not sure on spelling so forgive mi ^_^)
it has harem, it has loli and best of all it has magic. where there is magic there is petrification and mythical creatures for tentacles and petrification.

I'm not sure bout the plot though freshed out of ideas on the story line.

Yum Yum
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2008, 03:40:18 PM »

Afraid I've never heard of it and I can't find much info on it.  Sad

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
sickpetrifyer
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2008, 10:48:50 AM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero_no_Tsukaima
quite a cool anime if u like loli ecchi and magic.
crappy story but nice animation and ecchi graphics

man my internet connection sucked for the past few days

Yum Yum
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2008, 01:07:35 AM »

Trying to look into that one to fit in something if possible, but meanwhile I've got a problem. 1 clear 1st place, and 4 runners up!  I might wear out my keyboard.   Wink

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
sickpetrifyer
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2008, 07:08:15 AM »

all the better if you can write all
i'll ship a keyboard to u ^_^
hahaha
anyway i watched a discovery show yesterday bout ice storms
the water droplets fall and freeze upon contact with any surface below 0 degrees like trees and road surfaces. a case like this happened in Montreal, Canada in 1998.
Maybe it could be an idea for your freeze winners.

Yum Yum
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2008, 12:40:46 AM »

Well, there's 2 runners up and 1 winner just in the nick of time to save my keyboard. I'll be pausing a bit until the last of round 3 is gone before a round 5 poll appears, but I hope to get the stories rolling again very soon. Smiley

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: