Username:

Password:

Poll
Question: Which idea do you like best? Read them below before you vote please!  (Voting closed: July 17, 2008, 11:37:25 PM)
Idea 11 - 11 (22.4%)
Idea 2 - 1 (2%)
Idea 17 - 8 (16.3%)
Idea 18 - 1 (2%)
Idea 5 - 3 (6.1%)
Idea 6 - 3 (6.1%)
Idea 7 - 2 (4.1%)
Idea 19 - 2 (4.1%)
Idea 20 - 10 (20.4%)
Idea 16 - 1 (2%)
Idea 21 - 4 (8.2%)
Idea 22 - 3 (6.1%)
Total Voters: 20

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ASFR Fanfic Ideas round 3: Pick your favourite three!  (Read 5875 times)
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« on: June 26, 2008, 11:37:25 PM »

This poll contains the ones that got a vote in the old poll, and replaces the written stories with new ideas as well as discarding those that got 0 votes before. There are still 12 options, and you get to make 3 votes this time! Like last time, you don't have to use all your votes. The three that get the most scores here will be written in addition to the final part of the FF X-2 story that will be written no matter what.  Smiley

Some of the ideas I have involve some sexual stuff, but I'll try to write censored versions that are not as explicit like on other occasions.

Sexual stuff  (Like someone having sex with a timestopped girl or masturbating onto or because of a statue) may be present in ideas 2, 6, 7, 18, 19, 20, 21, and 22.

Lighter stuff, like like fondling statues or naked statues, may be present in ideas 5, 11, 16, 17, and possibly 22.

There may just be plain old statue making in 17 and 22 with lighter/sexual bonus scenes as attachements.

When you vote could you please give a comment on the idea you voted for, like what you might want to happen, and any other comments on the other ideas. Also, if you decide to change a vote or null vote, could you say why?

The poll will run for 3 weeks. Idea 2 again counts as having 1 more vote than it really does.

Finally, if anyone has any suggestions for characters I could involve in any later ideas if I manage to write something people like from these ones, feel free to give me them.

Idea 11 Pokemon Midas
Working Title: Change of Direction

When Team Rocket manage to make a copy of J's bracelet that turns pokemon into gold but accidentally configure it only to turn humans to gold, they decide to maybe earn a little money on the side by selling golden statues. Jessie, James, and Meowth first test it on Officer Jenny, but when an accidental blast gets Jessie, James and Meowth decide to go with what they know. Turn trainers to gold, steal their pokemon, and steal the trainers. Keep the females, and melt the males. They naturally decide to steal Pikachu first, but any good targets on the way can only be a bonus

Idea 2 FF12 Timestop and "Petrification"
Working Title: Fran the Living Statue
-Fran sneaks into a mansion during a party to steal an item, but things do not go as planned. Painted to look like a statue, she has a little device that will freeze her in time if anyone is looking at her. She planned to use it to hep her stay statue still, but hadn't reckoned on a mirror. And being an attractive statue,  a few drunk party guests come along. And that's just the first day. Of course, since she's timestopped, she won't even know she was there a second. If she ever moves again that is...

Idea 17 Cardcaptors/Fighting Games petrification
Working Title: Queen of the Stone Fist
-The stone card got away but it fixed what it did. But now, a few weeks later, the Mishima corporation is holding an all-female fighting tournament called the Queen of the Stone Fist...

Idea 18 FF4 Freeze, Timestop, Petrification
Working Title: Older and more Statuesque
-Porom is older in the Japanese-only sequel to FF4... And she's quite the babe now shes in her twenties. A black mage agrees and spends his days secretly admiring her... while she's frozen or petrified.

Idea 5 FF8 Timestop and Petrification
Working Title: Teaching Tool
-Selphie recalls getting an unusual detention punishment: to help an instructor out with a class of young cadets on status effects and curative items in Trabia. relates the story back to her friends. She's basicaly going to be a guinea pig to show the class first hand what a status effect does and how to cure it.

Idea 6 FF7 Petrification
Working Title: The Decoy
-Yuffie has just arrived in Gongaga, intent on stealing materia from passers by, only to be used as a decoy by another group of materia hunters after a native creature petrifies her. The gang of materia hunters ambush other travellers, kidnapping any attractive women with mini spells

Idea 7 FF6 Petrification, Timestop, Freeze
Working Title: Hypnocrown
-As if having Terra under your complete control wasn't enough, Kefka has put two and two together and realised that the half-esper girl can perform pretty much any magic she wants to. Like time stop, freeze, break... And with an attractive co-worker in the Imperial Army in the shape of Celes, who can blame Kefka for what happens next? He's only human after all.

Idea 19 Imp 2 Figurine/Petrification/Chocolate/Mannequin/Freeze
Working Title: Round 2
-Misty won the poll to get a chance at starring in a second round of what I think is shaping up to be a fun game. Lucky us!

Idea 20 Soul Calibur/Tomb Raider petrification
Working Title: Medusa Shield
-Cassandra and Sophitia clash with a large number of warriors trying to find a legendary artifact, but when one of them uses it, there is a small problem for a large group of the fighters. A few centuries later, Lara Croft seeks the same artifact, but a group of mercenaries wants it too, not to mention the other treasures...

Idea 16 FF9 Alternate Plan
Working Title: The Petrified Forest
-Inspired by Vincenzo, this is an alternative plan. Garnet will be petrified in the forest instead of Blank, and the story changes...

Idea 21 Star Ocean 3 Freeze
Working Title: Cold Enemies
-Nel is captured by Airglyph and frozen to interrogate her, and stop her from escaping.

Idea 22 Resident Evil freeze/encasement/hypnosis/paralysis
Working Title: Bio-Weapon
-A new bio-weapon is unleashed in Raccoon. Designed to capture targets by immobilsing them in a number of ways, it roams the city without a clear target.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 11:40:07 PM by bigin23 » Logged

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
Hope to get back to it soon.
mash587
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2008, 01:11:59 AM »

So are we going to get one more vote every time?  Excellent.  Eventually we'll be able to vote for all twelve and work you like a dog.  BWAHAHAHA! Wink

Lots of good ideas this time.  Dangit!  Even three votes isn't enough!  Hmm...guess I'll go with 17, 20 and 22.

Why?  Well, I have mentioned that I'm a fan of mass statuefication, right?  Actually I'll wager most everyone here is.  Those three just seemed like the best scenarios for that.  Twenty's got Lara, Cassandra and Sophitia (and maybe more Soul gals?),  twenty two could have Jill, Claire and Ada (and maybe Ashley if you can think of a good reason for her to be around), and seventeen...has practically unlimited potential.  You could use girls from King of Fighters, Variable Geo, Arcana Hearts, Dead or Alive...heck the list could go on forever. 

Just a hunch, but I'm fairly sure that seventeen will win.  Have fun with it.  I'm not gonna bother listing all the girls I'd like to see in that tournament, as that would take all night.  I'd be pretty happy with practically every possibility, to be honest.

(Though if at all possible, I do hope Kaori Yanase competes.)
« Last Edit: June 28, 2008, 01:15:15 AM by mash587 » Logged
fuzetsu
Medusa Golden Knight

The World Needs More Tachibana Himeko..

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2008, 03:05:31 AM »

So are we going to get one more vote every time?  Excellent.  Eventually we'll be able to vote for all twelve and work you like a dog.  BWAHAHAHA! Wink

That's quite a bad (and kinda rude) to say.., especially since bigin's doing these good stuffs for free... -_-"

mash587
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2008, 09:14:42 AM »

That's quite a bad (and kinda rude) to say.., especially since bigin's doing these good stuffs for free... -_-"

Well it was just a joke.  I suppose it was rather crude though.

I really need to stop posting when I'm too tired to think. Sad
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2008, 12:33:50 PM »

Actually, I think 3 votes will be the max, because I write 3 stories at a time, so why not just have people vote for the 3 they want to see?  Smiley

If 17 gets through I've got a list of a few so far but there's quite a lot of choice really. If it wins I'll ask for any favourites anyone wants. Cool

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
Aegis_Eternity
Gorgon Knight

Darkness Shadow, Class B

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2008, 11:32:30 PM »

Well, regarding number 17, I'd just like to say that I would appreciate it if you could add some of the less well-known characters to the mix.
Using SNK as an example (as, for some reason, on the Internet 98% of people's minds work as: "Fighting Games = SNK"), if you have say three SNK characters, and they are Yuri Sakazaki, Mai Shiranui and Athena Asamiya, it would seem to me (and probably no-one else) to be kind of a copout...
I think it's more interesting if you use some unexpected ones too. That's the way I think, so if someone asked me which SNK characters I would want petrified, I'd probably say "Ai (NGBC), Akari Ichijo and maybe Hotaru Futaba."
It's maybe because, I automatically dislike anything that is really popular. BUT, I hate Yuri's guts even without that. The most irritating fighter ever. She's like Dan Hibiki but much, much worse with that voice...

Regardless of all that mostly pointless exposition, as long as you have Talim from Soul Calibur in then I'll be happy.

I'm getting embarrassed that I always vote for the ones no-one else votes for, so I'm not going to say which ones this time. Not any of the (currently) winning choices though.
Oh, it seems like you can't change or retract votes in this poll - I noticed because I only used two votes this time. That's all I wanted to use, but I thought there'd be an option to use the remaining one somewhere.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2008, 11:37:47 PM by Aegis_Eternity » Logged

Thou may find peace in your just imprisonment.
Oblivion is yours, forever.
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2008, 01:52:27 AM »

Oh, it seems like you can't change or retract votes in this poll - I noticed because I only used two votes this time. That's all I wanted to use, but I thought there'd be an option to use the remaining one somewhere.

Whoops, must have forgot to let that option work again. Sorry. If anyone wants to change something though I suppose they could always PM me the change and I'd just take it into account manually?

And remember they don't have to win, just get 2nd or 3rd .  Smiley
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 02:09:38 AM by bigin23 » Logged

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
Aegis_Eternity
Gorgon Knight

Darkness Shadow, Class B

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2008, 06:42:46 AM »

And remember they don't have to win, just get 2nd or 3rd .  Smiley
What I meant by 'winning choices' was the highest three - "winning" as in "in line to be written." Or was that not what you were referring to?

Still, if you keep the ones that have at least one vote for the next round, as long as I keep voting for my favourites maybe they'll win eventually.
Or is it being selfish to do that when no-one else seems to like them enough to vote for?

I was going to mention here that I am 'writing' my own ASFR fanfic... however, I have a very poor track record when it comes to writing things, and it's more likely than not that I'll never get around to finishing it.
In fact, despite coming up with the idea some month-and-a-half ago, I've written a total of... two paragraphs of the first chapter. And not long paragraphs either.
Thus, I'm not going to describe anything about it so no-one will get disappointed that they never get to read the thing.

Thou may find peace in your just imprisonment.
Oblivion is yours, forever.
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2008, 11:34:19 AM »

Since the current ideas have had their votes spread about outside the 3 leaders at the moment and there's only 1 not got a vote yet I might write 5 in total: FF X-2 one that's being written by default, 3 winners, whatever is 4th. Smiley

If you're writing your own it doesn't matter how long it takes, I'm sure when it's done we'll read it.  Smiley

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
Ice_Fiend
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2008, 10:01:15 PM »

I hope the fourth one is either 21, 22, or 18. Cause they all have a 'freeze' in it.....

Sorry, I have a cryo addiction   Sad
hentaimas
Gorgon Knight

Freeezzeeee my precious

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2008, 03:48:26 PM »

Nice ideas but can i ask something is the misty here similar to

Who should be in a possible sequel to the Kairi ASFR story?
http://www.medusaproject.ueuo.com/foro/index.php?topic=431.0

thanks

Petrify, Freeze and stay pretty FOREVER
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2008, 05:34:37 PM »

Yep, that poll was to decide who'd be in the idea for the story, so idea 19 is about Misty because of that poll. I should have made that clearer probably Embarrassed

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
hentaimas
Gorgon Knight

Freeezzeeee my precious

« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2008, 06:47:58 AM »

Aww sad... Not much vote for misty in the imp story.
i was kinda hoping that it was in production lolx. Since it won the other round .
oh well not many ppl are fans of petrification of lolis

Petrify, Freeze and stay pretty FOREVER
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2008, 05:36:08 AM »

Well, the poll is ending in about 5 hours and unless there's a flurry of votes there's a clear 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. Since votes outside the winners were spread evenly, I'm going to post the Part 4 poll up when this one runs out then start the winners of this and the end of the FF X-2 statue trilogy. Grin

Again, anyone with suggestions or requests to put into the part 4 voting should PM me it.

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: