Username:

Password:

Poll
Question: Which of these 5 ladies should go on the game with the Imp?  (Voting closed: June 16, 2008, 05:41:53 PM)
Neko Musume (Gegege No Kitarou) - 2 (13.3%)
Misty (Pokemon) - 5 (33.3%)
Jill Valentine (Resident Evil) - 4 (26.7%)
Lara Croft (Tomb Raider) - 2 (13.3%)
Daphne (Scooby Doo) - 2 (13.3%)
Total Voters: 14

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who should be in a possible sequel to the Kairi ASFR story?  (Read 2288 times)
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« on: June 09, 2008, 05:41:53 PM »

This poll is to see who people would prefer to go next on the little game that the Imp played with Kairi. It'll run for 7 days and you get 1 vote. Everyone can see the current results (I hope!)

I've got a different idea for each one, but all five would follow the same different statue/immobilization types, just in a different order. It's going to include some different things from the story involving Kairi, if of course it wins a place in Poll 3. If anyone's got any specific ASFR loves they want me to cover, please say and I'll try to work it into something

I've also still got 3 spots open for ideas for my next poll on the 3rd round of stories, so if anyone's got anything specific they should PM me it or maybe post it in the current thread of stories I'm writing

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
Hope to get back to it soon.
Murdock
Gorgon Knight

Email
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2008, 07:31:08 PM »

Absoluty Dafne.
Vincenzo
Medusa Golden Knight

Let Me bless you with the eternal beauty...

finaltrupp@hotmail.it
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2008, 02:34:44 PM »

MISTY!!!  Wink
mash587
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2008, 03:06:47 PM »

Tough call.  While they all would make great statuary, none of them really strikes me as being much better "material" than the others.  Wink

I'm tempted to pick Lara Croft, but since she's already been turned into gold/stone a few times...Daphne.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: