Username:

Password:

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: ASFR Stories Round 2!  (Read 9484 times)
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« on: June 02, 2008, 12:53:51 AM »

Kairi's about to be frozen, turned to gold, petrified, turned into a ragdoll, encased in wax as a waxwork, timestopped and have a censored scene where she's going to become a very intresting kind of robot. Smiley Problem is so much happens to her I've only managed to get the scene where she's frozen done so far and it's as nearly as long as the other stories I wrote  Wink Like last time, I'm going to have some uncensored scenes put up as an attachment to download and read for those who want the more explicit stuff.  So, here's part 1.

Kingdom Hearts: Repaired.
Part 1

Kairi liked the beach. When she was walking here, her mind was clear. Her worries faded. She often came to the beach when feeling run down, but today, on one of her walks, she was about to wander into a situation she would never see coming. For on the beach, she saw a sight that made her freeze. It was a small black creature with glowing eyes and immediatley presumed it was a heartless, causing her to naturally feel a little concerned, for she had not seen one of them in three years. She lobbed a rock at the creature and discovered it was not in fact a heartless.

"Ow! What the hell did you do that for?!" the creature said.

"Well, er... I thought you were a heartless,' she explained weakly. Come to think of it, she wondered, what the hell was it?

"Well, I'm not! I'm an imp!" It yelled.

"A what?!"

"An imp! Like Mr Mxyzptlk and Batmite?"

"Like who?!"

The three foot tall creature sighed.

"Okay, never mind, all you need to know is I am a being of great power and no I am not going to say my name backwards."

"My name backwards?" Kairi said, puzzled.

"iriaK," the Imp said.

"What?!"

"That's your name backwards."

"How do you know my name?" Kairi asked, angrily.

"I'm an Imp. I have great power. I know a lot of things."

"Like what?"

"Like the fact you're wearing fairly bland clothes. Your school uniform is much nicer."

Suddenly, her pink shirt and grey knee-length had became her old school unifrom. She gasped, as the much looser and shorter skirt was now lifted up by the wind. She scrabbled to cover herself up.

"Hey, what did you..."

"Or maybe a bikini for the beach," it said, and she was suddenly wearing a skimpy red bikini. She squealed in surprise.

"What the hell are you doing?!"

"You're a cute girl. We imps generally have a favourite or forty. Some of us pick people we find intresting, but I pick all females. All sexy and cute ones like yourself."

"So why do you keep changing my clothes?!" she asked, as her bikini became just a bra and panties that were the same shade.

"You look cute."

"If you have great power, why are you using it to change my underwear?!" she screamed.

"Well, you're cute, yes, but I think for hitting me you should be taught a lesson not to be so angry."

"So you think by changing my clothes that'll calm me down?!"

"No. I have great power. I could change anything at all. I could turn you into those sexy panties here and now and make your friend Selphie wear them. But I feel that would just make you angrier. You need to cool off..."

He snapped his fingers. The beach and the sun vanished to be replaced with a dark metal room. A light came on above them, and Kairi was feeling very puzzled now.

"What the... Where are we?"

"This is the SS Aurora. It's a United States Space Exploration Fleet ship. Well, to be precise, it's a colony ship. On board there are 400 colonists heading to a distant planet to colonise it. Well, 398, 199 men, 199 women, two pulled out at the last minute because you can't put a pregnant woman in cryostasis. It's a short journey, only about 3 years, but for most of the colonists that's too long on a ship, so those who are to live on the surface sleep the whole time until they arrive in 2683."

Kairi noticed then that the room was full of circular tubes. Each was filled with ice and a shape. As she neared one, another light came on above that shape and she dove back in surprise.

"There's a woman in there!" she squeaked. Inside the tube, a woman was frozen in ice, eyes closed, and completely naked.

The imp chuckled.

"Of course. Cryogenics. That's how the colonists sleep. This is Female Cryochamber 10. There's an empty chamber in here."

"Why is one empty?"

"Like I said, the woman who was going in it pulled out. Cryostasis has been known to cause complications with pregnancies. Not a worry for you, you're not currently pregnant."

"What do you mean, not a worry for me?!"

He snapped his fingers. She felt herself move and a light came on above her. The imp was in front of her and she was... in a glass tube. And naked!

"What did you do?! Where did my clothes go?"

"You're going into stasis, Kairi."

"What?!"

The glass tube began to fill with water.

"Hey, this isn't fair, I just threw a rock at you!" Kairi whined.

"Yes. And you never said sorry for attacking a perfect stranger."

"Well then I'm sorry!"

"Apology accepted, now apologise for taking so long."

"What?!" she said, as the water reached her waist.

"Say sorry again."

"But I already did!"

"Oh well. A shame, but it looks like you'll still need a lesson in anger management.. I'll hang around, keep you company."

The tube was almost full now. Kairi held her breath in panic. She closed her eyes, but felt them open and stay open as the water covered her. Then it froze.

Kairi found herself looking in at her own frozen self and screamed. There she was, naked and suspended in the ice. Eyes staring blankly, mouth closed. It looked like breathing in had made her thrust her chest out and so her breasts looked more... prominent... than they really were. Her nipples poked out from her breasts into the ice, and every inch of smooth skin was locked into the ice. Every strand of hair trapped, floating slightly in the frozen liquid. Everything trapped in ice.

So how exactly could she be looking at it?!

"Oh come on, I know you're worried about your butt looking big but no reason to scream now you can see it properly"

"Why am I even looking at myself, what did you do?!"  She tried to look down, but there was nothing there.

"Oh, you're not in your body any more. Your mind is now outside your body but will be in this room watching. And your first lesson is about to come, Hothead..."

A door opened, and a male figure walked in, holding a gun and a camera. It looked like he had no need for the gun, as he held it nonchalantly.

"This is Ensign Jones. He's responded to me coming in here over a hundred times now. Every four days, like clockwork, I come here and let them know, he comes here soon after. He's here to see you."

"Me?! Why?" Kairi asked. She kept glancing between the crewman and her frozen self.

"Bridge, this is Jones. As usual, Cryo-Chamber 10-20 has another woman in it and the camera's burnt out, " he reported.

"As usual, yes. No clues?" A female voice asked from his communicator.

"None. Just her."

"Take the photos, try to thaw her, and come back up to the bridge as soon as. We'll investigate later. We'll have three days with her here anyway."

"Let me explain a little, Hothead. The crew here have been in space for a while, and from four days after launch, a new lady has found herself here. You're the latest. Every time they've sent images back of their mysterious stowaway, but it takes time. Each one is here three days. It takes four to get word back that they have no idea who they are. It's not an uncommon phenomenon. In fact almost every flight with more than one empty crypod that goes for more than a month gets at least one case like this..."

"You've done this before?"

"Yes. Like I said, he's been here before. You'll meet a few of them later on I think."

The ensign was taking photographs of her frozen body, and Kairi felt very uneasy. She'd only been naked in front of other females and just one guy, but never a stranger and never frozen solid... And the imp was right. Her butt wasn't really that big.

"Subject is between 17 and 20 from appearance. Hair is brownish-red. Height..."

He droned on into a recorder, describing her despite the photos taken. Then Kairi saw him put the items away and produce a different camera.

"His personal camera. He likes you enough to keep a few mementos..."

"What?! You mean he's gonna..."

"Yup. You're not the first, don't seem shocked. It gets lonely in a five-man crew when you're the only one without someone else to love... He fills those nights with these pictures."

"Ugh..."

"Huh, seems you can't take a compliment. Anyway, whe we leave the lights will power down after a while, because no one is here."

Jones finished, and left, not even bothering to try and unthaw her. So did the imp, and Kairi floated outside of her body for the next three days with only herself and 19 other frozen women for company in the now dark room. The only break was about three hours later when two other crew had come down to try thaw her and complain that yet again, this chamber was not working. Then they left her alone again with just the women on ice. None of them were very good talkers. Then the imp came back.

"Cooled off yet?" He asked. No lights came on.

"This is how you think you can calm me down? Freeze me and make me float around a room outside of my body for three days?"

"Well, I'm putting you back in..."

She was back inside her body, but still frozen in the ice. She found she was completely paralysed.

"Maybe we need more ice inside you to cool you off!" the imp cackled. Kairi felt the ice begin to move around her. It was moving around her more sensitive areas as well as her nose, ears, eyes and mouth. Ice was flowing into her. She wanted to gasp, cry out, and she really wanted to kill the imp for this. It was flowing down her throat, into her ears, up her nose, even past her eyes.  And even up her lower orifices. That felt very, very odd. Soon,the ice that had invaded every orifice had filled her completely. She was so cold she could no longer think but somehow she was still concious.

The Imp snapped his fingers.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2008, 12:59:46 AM by bigin23 » Logged

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
Hope to get back to it soon.
Ice_Fiend
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2008, 10:00:27 AM »

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
It's a dream come true......
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2008, 02:05:10 AM »

Part 2

Suddenly, she was free. She was out of the room. And she was in a warmer and brighter place, but everything seemed to be made of... gold? She was now wearing a simple white robe and sandals, and discovered that was all. The robe covered her shoulders and chest, but the skirt portion was incredibly short. If she were to bend over or kneel incorrectly she'd expose everything to anyone watching. And a slight gust of wind would do the same. She might as well have been naked anyway.

"I see that even being chilled to the core didn't cool you off. So welcome now to the kingdom of Midas!" the Imp said.

Kairi stared at him in bewilderment.

"Who?"

"Are you serious?" the Imp asked.

"I didn't know what you meant earlier with all that crap about untied states and cryogens..."

The Imp sighed and then grinned.

"Oh, never mind. You don't need to know. All you know now is you don't like being on display, and you lack discipline. Well, here's a man after my own heart. You're about to start a new job for King Midas as a maid. It's a punishing job if you make mistakes. Take a look at the statues."

Kairi did. There were 40 podiums in the room. 12 of them had golden statues of young women, some of them looking frightened, others almost resigned. One seemed normal, for it was in a reclining and relaxed pose. All were nude.

"Yeah, gold statues. So?" she complained. Then she realised how detailed the statues were. Every inch of these gold statues seemed far too real, and it was clear no one had managed to sculpt those individual strands of hair or get those proportions so perfect.  They had been real women.

"I see you realise now that these are your workmates. Or they will be. When Midas turns them back maybe they'll stay with you as you work as a maid. Or more likely, they'll be your workmates because you'll be gold too. Oh, by the way, your job was to clean these statues. Polish them. Don't mind, none of them are still concious right now because things have been slow. None of the other girls in my little game are making mistakes. But Midas is coming to turn his daughter back..."

"His... His own daughter?!" Kairi squeaked.

"Yes. The one you thought looked normal. She's very badly behaved, and she's so used to having been turned to gold as a punishment she tries to strike a pose now. You can tell them well. The scared ones have only been turned to gold once or twice. The resigned ones know it's not so bad. She however, almost enjoys it. What will you be?"

She was about to answer but heard voices approach. The warning that she was meant to be working and that a mistake could see her punished made her quickly begin to polish a nearby statue of a girl kneeling, almost pleading. Kairi ignored the fact she must have been scared out of her wits and polished the golden former and hopefully future girl. She watched two men approach in the reflection of the gold girl. One looked like he wore golden robes, the other looked like an advisor or some lackey.

"You did not lie, the new maid you have working here is indeed a beauty!" she heard the man in flowing golden robes say. He wore a crown and what looked like golden chainmail gloves on his hands. He was coming her way and taking his gloves off. She didn't know what to do and then she felt the skirt of her dress pulled up...

She did not realise that she turned to gold instantly and across her whole body from the playful slap on her buttocks. Midas grinned and withdrew his hand after feeling over her rump for a short time. Then he turned her back with another slap.

Kairi tried not to squeak too loudly at the slap, which was all she was aware of. After all, maybe a mistake included complaining if the king... Oh no, what if he wanted her to...

As she began to polish intently to take her mind off the fear the king would make her do whatever he wanted her to, the king chuckled.

"And she's been well warned too. Takes a nice little feel like I expect. Oh well, to buisness,' the King said, and placed a hand on his golden daughter. She transformed back into an olive-skinned, black haired beauty and blinked.

"Hello father," she said half-heartedly. "I have learned my lesson and will not... Oh, why do you bother, you know I wasn't even concious!" she smiled.

"Yes, but this is how I punish. And you've learned your lesson. Next time we have honoured guests do not attempt to bed their daughters!"

"But the delegation from Lesbos and the Amazons were most pleased... Why can't the Spartans be more open-minded?"

"They are a proud warrior state. They demand their women bear sons to fight. They don't want you and your enjoyment of varied tastes turning their heads..."

"Very well, father. But let me demonstrate something. Maid, would you like to come with me to my chambers?"

"No!" Kairi said all too fast and almost screamed when she realised the mistake. The princess hopped off her pedestal and neared the now-trembling Kairi. To Kairi's surprise, the princess simply kissed her on the forehead.

"See, father? They never said no. And I like my lovers willling... Now if you'll excuse me I need to go find a guard. Preferably a handsome one..." the princess grinned and left, still naked. She slapped Kairi's bottom as well, but Kairi did not squeak this time, nor turn to gold.

"Don't worry, girl, when you say no to her nothing happens. Or for that matter if you say no to me," Midas told her.

Kairi was still trembling.

"But do indulge us the odd little feel from time to time, eh? We're very alike, me and my daughter. We're drawn to beauty. I cannot tell you the problems it causes us..." Midas said, and left. Kairi had finally calmed down when the Imp came back

"Having fun yet?"

"No!" Kairi hissed.

"Oh, yes, one more thing. You can understand everyone. What they say will be translated into your language, what you say to theirs. Enjoy it, because you won't do much talking if you make a mistake."

Kairi spent a week as a maid, doing idle chores. She had also caught the eye of the castle guard, many of whom watched her as she worked. Some of them felt her up (she learned that the palace staff were free to do that to each other, and she was advised by another maid that if ever she liked the look of a male guard to just give him a little feel. Or, as the maid giggled, if she liked the look of another maid.) , some even asked her out,  and one late night as she was going to her dormitory, being grabbed by a drunken guard and having her robes ripped off. Her scream drew in another four guards who soon overpowered him and helped her away. She was given a day off to calm down, and did not care much when she learned the guard had been executed by being turned to gold and melted into bracelets, but she had declined the offer to be given one of the bracelets made.

It was her second week she made the mistake. She was dusting when she sneezed. Her arm spasmed and knocked over a vase. She watched in horror as it smashed on the golden floor. Her scream attracted three maids and two guards this time. The two guards quickly left, one grinning, but the three maids looked sypmathetic. By this point she was a blubbering mess.

"I didn't mean... It was... I don't..." she sobbed. The oldest maid hugged her.

"Don't worry. It's not that bad. You won't be concious. It'll be over in a flash. Calm down," she reassured her. But Kairi did not calm down when she was taken to the podiums and had her robes and sandals removed. A crowd of soldiers and maids had assembled, leaving her alone in the middle weeping. She was still sobbing when Midas came. She was in front of all the other statues and could only see the entrance to the hall where the crowd stood. She didn't dare look at the other statues.

"So you broke a vase? A shame. Ordinarily, you'd be here a month, but in light of your recent shock, I shall be kind. Your sentence is halved. And really, girl, calm down. It's all over in a flash. You won't even know it's happening. But if you still feel as upset and fearful of this punishment, you are free to resign when it's over."

She watched him remove his gloves. She knelt and clasped her hands together.

"Please, I'm sorry, I..." she said, but the king touched her forehead. She turned to gold instantly. Form head to toe, her body was now gold, shining brightly in the midday sun. But this time she had no robes to conceal her body. Everything was now solid gold, toes, legs, pelvis, stomach, breasts, arms, jaw, nose, eyes. Every strand of hair, gold.

"Hi there, Hothead, miss me?" the Imp said. He hovered over the shoulder of Midas.

"No, I didn't," Kairi thought, her fear becoming anger. She was angry at the imp, and at herself now. Why had she been such a wreck? Then she realised. She was still gold. She was concious. The Imp was to blame.

"Oh, a pity. Oh well, enjoy the next two weeks. You're now the latest statue in the gallery. Be warned... They admire the statues here," the imp grinned.

She wondered what that meant, when the imp replied.

"Oh, I can show you!" he said, and suddenly, the room was dark. A guard was walking over to her.

"This is your first fan..." the Imp smiled. Kairi wished gold could run...

Apart from when someone came in to "admire" the statues, either guards, Midas himself, his daughter, and even a few other maids, Kairi was alone except for three times when a crowd assembled, and one when Midas simply entered with his advisor.

The first time a crowd massed, she heard another maid weeping behind her brought from the other entrance. It was faint, but she sounded very scared. Kairi wondered maybe if the Imp was involved in her current ordeal...

"Nope. Not this time."

The sobbing stopped. Kairi was at least thankful that one was not going to be concious like she was.

Midas entered a day later and left with another maid. Then a second crowd later in the day as Midas punished his daughter once more. This crowd was smaller. The Imp floated in front of Kairi. She could see the princess and Midas walking towards her.

"The diehards. She's been turned to gold so much people are bored of it, but frankly I never tire of it. Neither does she. She's a great liar too."

The princess winked.

"...Did she just wink at you?!"

"Yep, she knows I'm here. See, she rubbed a magic lamp and got three wishes. I freelance as a genie sometimes. Don't ask, it's something my species does. Anyway, basically she asked for one wish, to be concious when she was turned to gold. I granted that. Then she wished I was free from the lamp and I told her it wasn't quite like that and this was more of a job. Technically, she has two left."

"She wants this?!" Kairi asked in surprise, not realising the obvious conclusion that the daughter of Midas also knew which girls were still concious...

"Yep. Great girl. I've got some dreams about what her next wishes are... But I must be off, I'm a busy Imp!"

The next crowd was back to the usual size about a week into Kairi's stay as a statue. This girl had red, almost pink, hair in a long ponytail, and looked a little worried, but she was not crying.

"Yeah, I am. How are you getting on, Hothead? Would you like to speak to the other girl I'm here for? It's very easy. Her name is Monica. Say hello to Kairi, Monica."

"What are you talking about now?" another girl's voice rang out in her head.

It would emerge that Monica had mistaken the imp for a monster like Kairi had. She had been working as a maid and her mistake had been to almost burn a barn down by knocking over a lamp, and was apparently set to be here for a year. Kairi was horrified at the idea, but Monica was adamant she would make it. For a week they idly chatted, taking their minds off their current predicament and when someone came to admire them. Kairi had asked Monica if she wanted her to maybe stay on here and keep her company over the year. Monica had told her that whatever Kairi chose, she would not begrudge her whatever she did.

Then Midas returned. He and his advisor neared, and Kairi bid goobye to Monica. Kairi was touched once, and turned back to flesh. To her surprise, she was still sobbing, but felt great relief when she realised she was alive again.

"I..."

"Yes. See? Over in a flash."

Kairi looked around the room, no longer embarresed at her present nudity. She noticed ta punished maid had left as she had thought, and yes, Midas had sent his daughter back. Two more maids had joined, though.

"Anyway. Do you wish to stay in my employ?"

Kairi thought it over. If she stayed she could maybe keep Monica company. Monica wouldn't speak back, probably, but she would hear her. But if she did that would the imp take her back home? It was odd, but it was the first time she had actually thought about it. She had been gone a long time. Would people miss her? Did they even know she was gone?

"...No," she said softly.  Midas left. Kairi was left alone in the room, the Assitant leaving behind her robes and sandals. Kairi did not put them on, but turned to look for the girl she had saw enter. She found her and spoke to her. Somehow she felt Monica really did not mind. Then the Imp appeared.

"What now?" Kairi asked.

"You seem determined to fight an imposible battle here. You've not really learned any lessons here, I can tell. You still want to fight. Well, we can let you fight, but it's a battle you'll never win."

Before she could even complain he snapped his fingers

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2008, 01:11:52 AM »

Part 3

Kairi found herself on a beach once more, but not the beach she had started on. This was a pebble beach, the sky was grey, and a cold wind blew in from the sea. Inland, there were dead trees and ruins. She shivered in the wind, realising she was still naked. The Imp then arrived.

"You're now in a different place, one of many little islands in Greece. You have a hardhead as well as a hothead and pick fights you can't win. Well, here's an almost impossible battle for you," he said, and instantly Kairi found herself holding a small round wooden shield and rusty short sword. She now wore what felt like a furskin bra and underwear, and chainmail-leather skirt. The skirt was, she noted, quite short. She also wore knee-high boots, gold bracelets, a choker, and a tiara.

The Imp grinned

"Well, what do you think?"

She took a swing of her sword at the creature. It popped out of place and her swing at nothing caused her to fall flat on the pebbles.

"What you're supposed to fight is on the island. But you're on your own now."

It vanished as she stood back up. That was when she noticed the figure on the hill. Cautiously, she approached, but it did nothing. As she neared, she thought it was a statue, and realised that based on what the Imp had done so far, this was probably no statue. It was a young woman, standing at the clifftop in older-looking clothes similar to what she wore, but weathered. The leather had begun to rot, the chainmail had rusted, and the fur was also in a dire state. Kairi felt a chill run up her spine as she stared at the fearful expression of this woman.

Then she noticed properly the nearby ruins. It was a small village. Dozens of shapes in rusted armour, presumably men, and other shapes dressed like the woman on the hill and herself were scattered around the island.  Some wore longer skirts and more covering bras, and seemed to be aiming arrows. They also had larger sheilds and all had the same long hair.

"Alright, I think I should explain. See, this used to be a village made by some deserters from an army. But the island was already occupied by someone hiding in a cave. She took care of them, but some escaped. They told others of what had happened. This little island became legendary, because for some reason people thought she was defending some treasure."

Kairi sighed and turned to the Imp, who was sitting on the ample bosom of one of the long-haired archers.

"I thought I was on my own?"

"I lied. I lie a lot. Besides, I love this story."

"I thought you might. A lot of women turned into inanimate objects..." Kairi muttered

"It's not that part I find intresting, it's the history."

"So why are you sitting on her?"

The Imp vanished. Kairi sighed and pressed on into a nearby forest of dead trees. More statues littered this area including an entire phalanx of armoured figures.She neared the phalanx, and wondered what difference the process to turn them to stone had made. From head to toe, they were covered in rusting armour and there was no clue as to their genders except the beards some wore.

She found another woman dressed like her, but looking more recent than the others. This woman looked almost like she had only just arrived. She had short hair and average breasts, but being made of stone she had no identifying features other than her shoulder-length hair and the determined expression on her face.

"If you want to know the names of those who went before, just ask!" she heard the imp say. She was tempted, but decided not to. She tried to ignore the statues dressed like her after that as she wandered. Soon she found herself back at the beach. She walked back into the village, the sands behind her.

"I'm the only one here. Me and these statues," she complained. She then heard a hiss behind her and froze.

"A mistake, girl." a voice hissed. Kairi felt like she was already petrified. She had conflicting urges to close her eyes, run, turn, not turn or somehow try them all at once.

"Who are you?" She stuttered out eventually.

"I am Medusa. I presume the Imp brought you here?"

She nodded. She felt like the creature behind her was getting closer. She swallowed, and still feeling terrified, turned quickly, raising the sword. She was half crouched, sword raised to stike and tryng to raise the shield when she froze and screamed. She stared into the face of a woman, but she had snakes for hair. This woman was utterly naked, and her skin was tinted green. Kairi thought for a second that apart from the hair, this woman was beautiful... Then she realised that she was going to be turned to stone.

She did not see her skin turn grey, but felt it turn hard and heard the crackle as she petrified. Her soft pale skin became hard grey granite, and as she turned more and more solid, the scream faded off. In a few seconds, her reddish-brown hair had turned into the same rough grey granite as her skin, and every feature of her body was now a rough mix of flecked darker greys.

Medusa smiled, and leaned down to kiss her latest statue. Kairi realised once again she was frozen and concious. She cursed the Imp

"Ooh, she's thinking very rude thoughts towards me, Mae!"

Medusa sighed.

"Stop calling me that, Imp."

"But it fits!"

Kairi wondered what history these two had for a moment. Then to her surprise, the snakes vanished and the Medusa changed appearance. She now had normal-looking skin and long purple hair.

"The history between us is, eh... A little complicated..."

"He kept putting mirrors in front of me," Medusa explained.

"Yeah. Hey, look at what she really looks like. Everyone who comes here sees what you do, and that would make a great statue, but look at her now. Oh, wait, that's how you got into this mess, Hothead."

They left Kairi alone, facing out to sea. Kairi wondered if it could get any worse. Then she saw the lighting flash over the sea. A few moments later, the rainclouds swept over the island and Kairi mentally sighed.

"Don't like the rain?" the Imp asked. It was now sitting on her arm.

"Can't I at least get an umbrella or something?" she thought. The Imp laughed.

"Why would a statue need an umbrella? Worried about getting your hair wet?"

Before Kairi could respond, the Imp was gone. The rain then came down. It kept up for almost a whole day.

Three days later, after two straight days of baking sun in which Kairi learned that a statue in the open got uncomfortably hot. She had began to miss the rain when the ship approached. It looked like only one person was on the oars. Six men in armour jumped off, and then they barked at someone else on the ship, whoever had been at the oars. It was a girl. She was almost naked, and had her wrists and legs chained together. At spearpoint they marched her into the island, and ordered her to go on ahead. The chained girl moved slowly, and the armoured men followed on. It was obvious they were making this slave girl go on ahead to lure out Medusa.

Kairi wondered what that would mean for her if someone did ever kill Medusa.

As visions of being trapped forever on an island in a different dimension from her own raced through her head, she saw the men were all watching the slave. None of them were covering the rear. Their mistake. It wasn't long until the only one moving was the slave girl who seemed to have not heard the six men behind her meet their demise. Medusa had managed to sneak up on and petrify them all before they even cried out.

The slave girl stopped a few feet from Kairi, and was about to turn when Medusa hissed her warning.

"Count to a hundred, girl, and then turn. Unchain yourself with the key, and then run."

The girl stood still for longer than a hundred as Medusa left. She turned slowly, to find a silver key lying on the ground behind her. Kairi was surprised to see how quickly the girl unchained herself and fled to the boat. The first mistake the six had made, it seemed, was to let her know she could row the boat by herself.

"You might wonder what just happened. It's simple. Mae likes a fair petrification. She gives them a chance. If the men had just came in and had the girl behind them she'd be a statue too. Had the girl not ran away, she'd be a statue. She ran away though,' the Imp quickly explained. This time he was on Kairi's head and even though she had been standing as a statue for three days she still wanted to shake the little creature off her head.

Another two women dressed like Kairi appeared on the beach over the next two weeks. They wandered off after talking with the imp, and Kairi never saw them again. The imp explained that only 25 of the women he brought here stayed as statues. When new ones came, an old one turned back and moved on in the game. Kairi did not feel very pleased at the idea.

The next event to occur came two weeks after Kairi had arrived. By now, Kairi was bored witless and wondered why exaclty she had not gone mad. When she had blamed the Imp for that, she presumed she was right for the creature did not even bother to confirm or deny it. It instead only appeared when a large ship neared, and an army landed.

"Amazons," it said. This time it was back on her arm.

"See, they want revenge. Little scout parties have come here, so they're here in force to avenge their sisters. A hundred of them, all of them fierce warriors. All of them screwed. Think I'll take a few into the game actually..."

The Imp vanished. The Amazons moved into the island, only for the woman at the front to scream. Kairi did not know it, but standing on a hill behind her, Medusa was watching the Amazons. What she did see was that in seconds, the warrior women all turned into granite statues trying to ready their weapons. The ship drifted away a few days later

Next came a small boat with three men, a week after at dusk. Kairi watched the three men, armed with hammers, approach a statue. With dread, she saw one man swing the hammer... Then all three vanished.

"Vandalism, a dreadful problem for a gallery owner like Mae. Luckily, I do a little security."

"Where did they go?" Kairi asked.

"Oh, they're in my other game. That one's not as exciting as the game you're playing. That game involves a high cliff."

A few more weeks later, and Kairi by now had seen another three women dressed like her arrive and vanish into the island. Then another boat. For a deadly island, this was a popular destination. This boat held only a  dozen men, but looked large enough to carry a hundred. When they tried to remove the statues, it was obvious what they sought. And when they vanished, Kairi was not surprised.

It was the sixth woman dressed like her that had been the surprise. It was Monica. The other girl who had been at the palace of Midas came straight towards Kairi, and seemed to recognise her as she neared. The girl ran over.

"Kairi? If I know that Imp, you can hear me. I know what to do here. I'll do my best for all of us," she said, and left. Kairi spent the next hour feeling very nervous, only for the Imp to appear and drag Monica with him.

"Well, well, we've got a winner! Seems your friend here figured out how to beat Mae! Couldn't let her win, of course, so I've said she's won the game and she chose a prize. She wants to free you all early," the Imp said. Monica was looking around in confusion. Suddenly, Kairi felt herself turn from stone to flesh. She stumbled, and when she regained her footing, the Imp was gone. Monica was not. The two women quickly ran up to each other and hugged like old friends.

"How did you win?" Kairi asked.

"I closed my eyes and fought blind. I had her on the run when the Imp took me away and told me to choose a prize before he took me home..."

Kairi felt her spirits rise at that. She might eventually get back home!

"...Sorry, but he refused to even let me just send one other person home with me. He says you either have to win the game or reach the end. Just hold on and it'll be over soon."

Before she could reply, the Imp appeared and snapped his fingers.

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2008, 01:34:32 AM »

Part 4

"I've been thinking. Maybe you just need to be loved. Your anger might be at thinking you're being put down. So, I've brought you somewhere you'll be loved!"

Kairi wondered what the hell he was talking about until she realised she was already inanimate. She then felt the same sensation of being removed from her body and found herself looking at a ragdoll. It had buttons for eyes, a stiched smile, and red wool hair. It wore a pink shirt and a grey knee-lenght skirt, but it simply had stubs for legs and arms.

"A ragdoll? I'm a ragdoll?"

"Yes. And you'll be loved.You should really keep up you know."

Kairi found herself back inside her now ragdoll body, and realised there was a warm sensation on her as well as pressure. She was being hugged by a sleeping girl, not any older than 3 years old. At least she wasn't an ice cube, a statue for people to perve at, or out in the open on some godforsaken island.

Then the girl started drooling in her sleep. Kairi then found out that as a ragdoll, anything that got her wet, made the affected spot feel numb. In this case, a patch of her face was getting soaked and therefore felt numb. Everything else felt normal, but with the strange sensation of being made of cloth and stuffing.

Eventually morning came, and Kairi soon found herself being carried away by the girl. This girl seemed to live in a fairly well-off house, but not a rich one. But there was a back yard, and Kairi could clearly see a sandpit as she was carried out. She was thrown down, and to her surprise felt pain at bouncing off the sand and landing upside down. The girl began to dig in the sand, and Kairi could not see why, but a lot of sand was heading her way.

Kairi then realised she could feel the grains of sand that had gone through the cloth she was made of. It felt itchy, but since the sand was damp, slightly numb as well.

After a while someone shouted from the house and the girl grabbed Kairi. Kairi felt some of the sand shaken loose as the girl ran to the house gripping her by one arm. Then she stumbled. The girl regained her footing, but Kairi was dropped and hurled into a still very wet patch of mud. Kairi felt the dirt seep into her before the area went numb.

Soaked in mud and completely numb, Kairi couldn't hear very well. Every sound was muffled, and her vision was blurred. But Kairi still made out the phrase "wash" and found herself hurled into a metal drum. She heard something rumbling, and then found herself being hurled around and soaked. She was in a washing machine!  Though she was glad the mud and sand would be gone, she was soaked and therefore totally numb. She could still feel herself hurled around inside the machine, and then it sped up. If she had not been a ragdoll, she would have thrown up.

But being numb she didn't feel the thread attching her arm start to snap. It was only when she saw the shape of her arm thrown past her that she realised it had came off. She screamed in her head, and the Imp appeared. For some reason, though he had appeared small enough to fit in the washing machine, he simply floated in the middle rather than being hurled around like Kairi was.

"Oh, you've got an arm off. That's all? I thought you were on fire or something."

"What do you mean, thats all? My arm's come off!" Kairi yelled.

"Hey, calm down, you're a ragdoll, never  heard of a sewing machine? Besides, you'll be in one piece for the next round."

Kairi did not trust him as the washing machine span so fast that even as a ragdoll she became dizzy. When her head cleared she found herself hanging off a rope outside, her arm pegged up beside her. The numbness faded as the water dripped out of her, and she expected pain from having no arm. but she could still feel it. It just wasn't attached. Soon she was dry and all she felt was the sun and the pegs attaching her to the rope. Then a woman, the mother of the girl who apparently owned the ragdoll-Kairi, came out of the house and took her indoors. Kairi winced in her mind as she felt the needle and thread reattach her arm, the needle feeling just like a bee sting every time it went in and through. When it was done, she was whole again.

"You know, this might not be the best way to show you being loved..." The Imp said, floating behind the apparently oblivious woman sewing Kairi's arm back on.

"What is then? And if you're such an all powerful imp surely you knew this was going to happen?!" Kairi screamed back.

"Well, yes. I knew all of this would happen, that's the fun of it. It's like a TV show you've seen, you watch a good repeat because you saw it. Well, this is like having heard the exact plot and seeing it for real. It's great. In fact I can do it more than once, I can just repeat it."

"...Repeat it?!"

"Yeah. Anyway, I think what you need is to be admired, crowds coming to see you, that sort of thing."

"Oh great. So you're going to turn me into a statue again."

"Sort of..." the Imp said, and snapped his fingers.

The first thing she saw was a white sheet was over her. She was, as expected, inanimate. She felt like she had when petrified or gold, hard and rigid.

"You're getting predictable," Kairi sighed.

"Oh? What are you then?" The Imp asked.

"I'm clearly a statue of some kind about to be unveiled."

The Imp sighed.

"You're right. But what material?"

Kairi thought for a moment.

"Clay?"

The Imp laughed.

"Close. I suppose. You're made of wax."

"...Wax?"

"Yeah. As far as this gallery and people coming will see, you are an attractive young pop singer's waxwork, being unvieled for the first time ever tonight. They'll see the blonde in her short little skirt and far too tight shirt, but you and I know it's you. "

"Oh good. So how is it making me look like someone else to anyone who sees me will mean I get admired?" Kairi asked.

"Her male fans are all perverts," said the Imp

"What?!"

The Imp was silent, and so was Kairi for a moment. Then the strange little creature spoke again.

"It's ironic really, this crowd doesn't see you, but a young pop star who recently had a very odd dream where she thought she was taken to a spaceship in the future, blah blah blah..." the Imp said.

"She was in your game as well, wasn't she?" Kairi asked. The Imp grinned.

"Of course! I took her to a different waxworks of course, but the same things happened..."

"What did she do then?"

"Oh, you mean to annoy me. Well, she realeases a very annoying song."

"Releases?! She hasn't done anything wrong yet?!"

"Well, when she releases it, it's her comeback. She's nearly 50 and trying to get back into music. I decided to take her during her first career run when she was actually sexy, not just attractive."

"And it was just a dream to her? Will it be just a dream to me?"

"Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe you won't remember it at all. But sit tight, it's showtime!"

The cover was dragged back and Kairi really wished her wax eyes could blink. Dozens of bright flashes from cameras were aimed at her.

"Wait a second, I'm a statue in a gallery, right?"

"Yes, you're right," The Imp said.

"So none of the visitors are actually supposed to touch me!"

"Correct..." The Imp said. Kairi felt elation at a small victory.

"...But who obeys the rules these days?" Kairi cursed.

That evening was just the press. None of them seemed to be able to get away with anything so none tried, but the Imp happily let Kairi have an out of body experience to watch a photographer from a seedier tabloid take a few snapshots up the skirt of the waxwork.

The next few days had Kairi stand and watch crowds wander around the waxwork. Those who looked at her were mostly teenage girls and too many older men for her liking. It was when there were few people present problems happened. Some men and the occasional woman would come up close and touch her somewhere. Her buttocks were favourite, and her breasts second only because they were harder to reach. One woman even managed to lift her skirt up and take a quick photograph unseen. Most of the males who wanted such a shot had simply stuck the camera up her skirt, and some of them had been caught in the act and removed by security.

The boldest and most problematic had been one man who grabbed her late one evening, and planted a drunken kiss on the waxwork. He was quickly removed by security. However, Kairi overheard the subsequent conversation.

"Damn pervert,now we need to take this in to get it cleaned."

Kairi wondered what that entailed.

"Would you like to find out?" The Imp said.

"I don't have much choice, do I?"

The Imp sighed.

"Damn. You've became a little too submissive for my liking now."

Kairi was very confused.

"But you said you knew what was going to happen, so you knew I'd..."

"Yeah. I was just hoping that maybe you'd give me a big no then I'd leave you as a waxwork anyway before we moved on."

As the gallery staff carefully removed the waxwork, the Imp snapped his fingers

Kairi saw a beach again, and wondered what she was now. She didn't even realise she was scratching her head. When she actually realised she was not something inanimate she found herself more worried than she really thought possible. Then she realised it was Destiny Island. She was back home!

Then the Imp appeared.

"Congratulations, Hothead, you finished the game. You lasted 5 rounds before you either begger for mercy, I got bored, or you won. Since I got bored, you get a runner up prize. A timestop spell."

"A what?" Kairi said.

"Is there still wax in your ears? It's a magic spell. You just say timestop, and a person, and they freeze for 6 hours. Say timestop, person's name, and a time, they freeze for that time, but no longer than 6 hours. If you just say timestop all or timestop time, it freezes everything but you for six hours.... And you can't freeze me with it before you try. To undo it, just say undo timestop and all the timestops you did deactivate."

"How is that useful?"

"You might find a use," The Imp said.

Kairi found herself pondering some actual uses. She also wondered what uses the Imp had for such a spell and realised that she probably didn't want to know.

"Oh, one more thing, never say timestop myself. That's not a clever thing to do," the Imp said.

"Timestop myself? Why would I say that?" She asked. Then she realised that between the words myself and why, the tide had came in up to her waist and the sun had moved from near noon, to almost setting.

The Imp grinned.

"Oh. I freeze myself for six hours."

"Yeah. You freze before you can say a time too, so it might be a little troublesome."

Kairi sighed and trudged out of the water. The Imp waved at her as she walked away up the beach. Kairi would go home, go to bed, then wake up wondering why she had such a crazy dream. Her runner-up prize would not be there, for the Imp's last little joke was to convince her it was just a dream when Kairi learned that the spell in the dream did not work.

The Imp simply dissappeared as Kairi left, off to find another cute lady to make play his game.

(I'll have the FFX-2 story sequel done next. Hopefully I don't have too many ideas with that!)  Wink

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
Ice_Fiend
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2008, 11:04:46 AM »

DUde, this was a dream come true!  Grin Everything was awsome!

But if there's something that could use change, (just critiquing here), I would say:

1. Cut the ragdoll part
2. Put in the process where she is actually covered in wax
3. Have someone (Sora, maybe) mess with here while she's timestopped

Other than that, keep up the good stories!
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2008, 02:46:26 PM »

Could write them as alternative versions when I do the "ruder" stuff and put them into the same attachment I suppose. Smiley

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
mash587
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2008, 06:34:18 PM »

Wow!  I enjoyed this a whole lot more than I thought I would.

I was kind of expecting the whole "trans-dimensional imp" thing to feel rather forced, but you actually pulled it off pretty well.  Nice job giving each dimension it's own little back-story too.
Ice_Fiend
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2008, 08:32:22 PM »

Bigin.....I will give you a virtual girly hug if you do that for me Cheesy. (And I'm a straight guy!)

Keep up our dreams of frozen, preserved women.... Cool
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2008, 12:27:49 AM »

Here's the alternative part 4 and the attachment of the censored scenes.

Part 4 (Alternative)

Kairi found herself standing immobile, naked, and in some kind of workshop. She could see a number of blank, thin mannequins in front of her. The room was lit, but the windows showed nothing but darkness outside.

"I bet you think you're a mannequin, don't you?" The Imp said.

"Not anymore," Kairi sighed in her head.

"Good call. See, you're actually paralyzed, naked, and utterly rigid. Those things there are the blanks they use to create waxworks here. They coat them in layers of beeswax and latex to make models of various people. And here's the nice part: People who see you don't see your attractive body standing naked in all it's glory. They see a blank mannequin. No hair, just shiny plastic."

"So I'm going to be made into a waxwork?"

"Sort of. You'll be covered in wax, and everyone will then see what they intended to make. But of course,you're just going to be encased in wax."

"Lucky me,"Kairi complained.

Kairi stood stiff in the workshop for another few hours before the sun rose. It was another few hours until someone came into the workshop. It was a blonde woman in her mid 20's, wearing overalls that had small flecks of wax on them. The woman wandered around, looking at notebooks and stirring a pot which Kairi presumed was the beeswax. Then a man entered, looking about 40. He wore the same overalls as the woman. Then the woman came to Kairi and picked her up like she was made of paper. She was placed in the middle of the room and felt her arms and legs be adjusted slightly as the two posed her.

Kairi then saw the man prepare a spraygun. He squirted something aiming it at Kairi, and she felt a lukewarm plastic feeling cover her skin. It cooled and dried very quickly

"They make waxworks in a lot of different ways but here it's quite good. They use sprays to build up lairs on the blank, then by hand the add the more fleshlike stuff. And then they sculpt the details..." the Imp explianed. Soon, the spraygun was removed and the woman brought the pot over. The two workers then pulled on latex gloves and began to coat Kairi in the warm gooey wax from the feet up.

"That feels really weird," Kairi found herself saying in her head

"It's going to get weirder as they get higher."

As they slowly covered her legs in the fake flesh, Kairi realised it was true. She hadn't been transformed to wax but was instead being encased in it. She already had a light coating of it but when done, what would happen? She wasn't breathing now, but what if the imp decided to return her to life and mobility only to leave her trapped in a wax tomb?

"You think too much."

The wax was at her pelvis now. If she was not immobile she would have shuddered at the feelings of the substance as it coated her lower body.

"Um... How detailed are these waxworks?" Kairi pondered.

"Not that detailed. No one's meant to see below the underwear."

The wax coating spread upwards, and Kairi realised they were scultping the basic shape of the breasts as they went along. They felt a little bigger than her own. After that, they coated her arms and face. Her eyes were also covered and Kairi found herself blind. Then she heard them leave as the wax dried properly. It was about an hour later, she felt them come back and begin to sand the wax down. After a while she heard the spraygun again, and then felt them sculpt her facial features and also nipples into the wax breasts

"I thought you said no one sees under the underwear!"

"Yeah, but nipples poke out," the Imp dismissed her objection.

Eventually, they stopped, and Kairi felt something placed on her head, presumably a wig. She then had her facial details finished, fake eyes, eyebrows and eyelashes put in place. When the fake eyes were put in, Kairi could see again, only to watch as the woman began painting her face with some makeup. Then she felt clothes being pulled onto her, underwear, a skirt, a bra, and a shirt. Someone's hand, she wasn't sure whose, rubbed her butt as they slid the panties into place. Then the man threw a white sheet over her head.

"So now I'm a waxwork, and I look like someone else?" Kairi pondered.

"Yeah. As far as this gallery and people coming will see, you are an attractive young pop singer's waxwork, being unvieled for the first time ever tonight. They'll see the blonde in her short little skirt and far too tight shirt, but you and I know it's you. "

"Oh good. So how is it making me look like someone else to anyone who sees me will mean I get admired?" Kairi asked.

"Her male fans are all perverts," said the Imp

"What?!"

The Imp was silent, and so was Kairi for a moment. Then the strange little creature spoke again.

"It's ironic really, this crowd doesn't see you, but a young pop star who recently had a very odd dream where she thought she was taken to a spaceship in the future, blah blah blah..." the Imp said.

"She was in your game as well, wasn't she?" Kairi asked. The Imp grinned.

"Of course! I took her to a different waxworks naturally, but the same things happened..."

"What did she do then?"

"Oh, you mean to annoy me. Well, she realeases a very annoying song."

"Releases?! She hasn't done anything wrong yet?!"

"Well, when she releases it, it's her comeback. She's nearly 50 and trying to get back into music. I decided to take her during her first career run when she was actually sexy, not just attractive."

"And it was just a dream to her? Will it be just a dream to me?"

"Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe you won't remember it at all. But sit tight, it's showtime!"

The cover was dragged back and Kairi really wished her wax eyes could blink. Dozens of bright flashes from cameras were aimed at her.

"Wait a second, I'm a statue in a gallery, right?"

"Yes, you're right," The Imp said.

"So none of the visitors are actually supposed to touch me!"

"Correct..." The Imp said. Kairi felt elation at a small victory.

"...But who obeys the rules these days?" Kairi cursed.

That evening was just the press. None of them seemed to be able to get away with anything so none tried, but the Imp happily let Kairi have an out of body experience to watch a photographer from a seedier tabloid take a few snapshots up the skirt of the waxwork.

The next few days had Kairi stand and watch crowds wander around the waxwork. Those who looked at her were mostly teenage girls and too many older men for her liking. It was when there were few people present problems happened. Some men and the occasional woman would come up close and touch her somewhere. Her buttocks were favourite, and her breasts second only because they were harder to reach. One woman even managed to lift her skirt up and take a quick photograph unseen. Most of the males who wanted such a shot had simply stuck the camera up her skirt, and some of them had been caught in the act and removed by security.

The boldest and most problematic had been one man who grabbed her late one evening, and planted a drunken kiss on the waxwork. He was quickly removed by security. However, Kairi overheard the subsequent conversation.

"Damn pervert,now we need to take this in to get it cleaned."

Kairi wondered what that entailed.

"Would you like to find out?" The Imp said.

"I don't have much choice, do I?"

The Imp sighed.

"Damn. You've became a little too submissive for my liking now."

Kairi was very confused.

"But you said you knew what was going to happen, so you knew I'd..."

"Yeah. I was just hoping that maybe you'd give me a big no then I'd leave you as a waxwork anyway before we moved on."

As the gallery staff carefully removed the waxwork, the Imp snapped his fingers

Kairi saw a beach again, and wondered what she was now. She didn't even realise she was scratching her head. When she actually realised she was not something inanimate she found herself more worried than she really thought possible. Then she realised it was Destiny Island. She was back home! She was wearing her old school uniform for some probably Imp-related reason but she was home!

Then the Imp appeared.

"Congratulations, Hothead, you finished the game. You lasted 5 rounds before you either begger for mercy, I got bored, or you won. Since I got bored, you get a runner up prize. A timestop spell."

"A what?" Kairi said.

"Is there still wax in your ears? It's a magic spell. You just say timestop, and a person, and they freeze for 6 hours. Say timestop, person's name, and a time, they freeze for that time, but no longer than 6 hours. If you just say timestop all or timestop time, it freezes everything but you for six hours.... And you can't freeze me with it before you try. To undo it, just say undo timestop and all the timestops you did deactivate."

"How is that useful?"

"You might find a use," The Imp said.

Kairi found herself pondering some actual uses. She also wondered what uses the Imp had for such a spell and realised that she probably didn't want to know.

"Oh, one more thing, never say timestop myself. That's not a clever thing to do," the Imp said.

"Timestop myself? Why would I say that?" She asked. Then she realised that between the words myself and why, the tide had came in up to her waist and the sun had moved from near noon, to almost setting. Her skirt floated around her waist in the frothy saltwater, and she felt for sure that everything was utterly soaked.

Unknown to her, in that time, she had stood motionless on the beach. The Imp had laughed when a seagull landed on her frozen head, and was even more amused when someone came near. They could not see him, but the approaching boy could see Kairi. He shouted her name.

"Oh hey, it's her boyfriend," the Imp realised. Sora drew nearer, as her skirt fluttered gently in the breeze

"Kairi, are you okay?"

"Huh, no imagination. Are you okay. What a moron. Frozen girl standing doing nothing and you're asking if she's okay? Sheesh, young human males these days."

Sora, oblivious to the imp, lightly touched Kairi's arm. He then waved his hand in front of her face. He was about to try and shake her when the Imp intervened

"No imagination of your own, I'll need to give you one."

Sora suddenly decided to lie down on the beach, head between her legs. He stared up the skirt to the pink panties streched tightly across her pelvis and despite wondering why for a second, ignored it and simply enjoyed the view. He'd seen it before, of course, but something felt very arousing at the idea of her immobilised like this. He slowly raised himself up, and lightly touched the front of the underwear. He could feel everything below it. He then stood up, and fondled her rear before kissing the inanimate girl. Then he began to unbutton her shirt, until it was fluttering open in the wind and gave him unrestricted access to the pink bra over her boobs. He gently felt them, kissing her again.

And as suddenly as the notion had entered his head, he withdrew and buttoned her shirt back up. He walked on, and when he could not see her, he forgot he had even been on the beach and saw his girlfriend frozen like that. Meanwhile, the tide started to come in, lapping at her feet.

When Kairi did come back to the world of the moving,the Imp grinned.

"Oh. I freeze myself for six hours."

"Yeah. You freze before you can say a time too, so it might be a little troublesome."

Kairi sighed and trudged out of the water. The Imp waved at her as she walked away up the beach. Kairi would go home, go to bed, then wake up wondering why she had such a crazy dream. Her runner-up prize would not be there, for the Imp's last little joke was to convince her it was just a dream when Kairi learned that the spell in the dream did not work.

The Imp simply dissappeared as Kairi left, but he watched. What situation could he use to get a cutie into the game?

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2008, 12:40:00 AM »

(Remember, this one's getting followed up on no matter what! Yuna's joining them wether she likes it or not Smiley

As usual, .txt attachment is the uncensored version. )

FF X-2 ASFR story: Trophy Warrior (A sequel to Trophy Thief)

Rikku's new poses grew better every time. It was nice enough to have such a sexy statue to pose at your whims, but the thrill of every new combination made LeBlanc as giddy as actually enjoying the statue. Currently, she stood looking like a shocked Yevonite schoolgirl, the partially shattered remains of the petrified uniform clinging to the statue. Until it had all been petrified, she had worn the knee-length skirt and a thick yellow shirt that marked a girl as a female student of a Yevonite school. But under, she had worn red panties and a strapless bra that was certainly against the dress code in most of those conservative academies of Bevelle.

"There's no better sight than waking up to see you there, my love," LeBlanc told the statue. Rikku's face had been manipulated to have an expression of fear, LeBlanc's little backstory for last night being that she was an older girl from one of the Yevonite schools who blundered into a Basilisk. Her arms were posed as if vainly sheilding herself.

"Well, except maybe two better sights. Waking up to you and another dullwing, or all three of you," LeBlanc purred and kissed the stone statue. She was about to finish the job she had begun on Rikku last night and remove all the cracked remains of the clothes, but a knock on her door interrupted her.

"We've sighted the other two, ma'am. They're searching the cave where you located your last trophy," a henchman yelled. LeBlanc grinned and kissed the statue once more.

"A playmate or maybe two for you! Won't that be lovely?"

Meanwhile, Yuna and Paine indeed were back in the cave. Rikku had been missing for nearly two weeks now, but they had not given up yet. They had retraced their steps, looked for every exit, and had found only a few and no trace of their friend.

"Yuna, the river below. There's a path beside it," Paine observed.

"You think Rikku might have climbed down there?" Yuna replied.

"It's possible. The rocks here, if she was careful she climb down them."

Yuna looked. With Rikku's agility, it was possible.

"Well, we go down too. Slowly."

"Agreed."

The two sphere hunters climbed down carefully, and soon found a route that led not to where Rikku's last moments as a moving woman had been, but to the base of a forested hill.

"I think we should split up here to cover more ground. There's nothing we can't handle," Paine said. Yuna nodded. The two remaining Gullwings seperated. Yuna's path was uneventful. All she found were trees and the occasional snake.

Paine however, found two other sphere hunters. They stood where they had been defeated. One was a long-haired swordswoman in the old crusader uniform, armour on the body and pelvis with long leggings that cut off just short of being all the way up her legs. She stood with a look of fear on her face, sword raised. Her companion wore a skirt, an armoured shirt, and what looked like pantyhose. She was kneeling, aiming her guns and mouth open in a scream. Both women and their clothing and weapons had been petrified.

Paine readied her own weapons. Whatever had got them could easily get her. Or could have got Rikku. She decided to press on into the forest, looking for any sign of what had petrified these sphere hunters. Then she saw it. A basilisk, simply walking down the path. It saw her too. It charged.

Paine dodged the creature as it barreled past, and swung at it. It screeched as she lopped off the tip of it's tail, and turned in rage. The third eye of the creature glowed, and Paine thought it was over. But she could still move. It had missed!

She raised her sword and dived at the creature again, swinging with precision. But it managed to evade every swing, and she felt... heavier. Slower. Then it hit her. She was growing colder slowly. Gradual petrification. Her skin and clothes were turning grey already. Defiant, she tried one final swing. The creature dodged, and Paine felt her body stiffen up. Her eyes turned dark and her scream of rage was trapped as her body became stone like the two she had passed.

The Basilisk was angry at this human. It had cut part of his tail off. It readied to smash her insolent statue into dust, only to screech in pain as two women in purple jumpsuits began casting magic at it. Enraged, it petrified both with a single glance. However, more of LeBlanc's minions were ready and the creature was soon dead.

LeBlanc sighed as she watched the Basilisk burn.

"A waste to kill such a noble creature," she said walking between the two petrified minions.

"Especially when it gives us such wonderful gifts," she pointed to her two statue-minions.She lightly squeezed the breasts of both, causing the jumpsuits they wore to crack slightly. She then walked up to Paine and kissed the petrified warrior on her forehead.

"Bring all five home. Carefully. The usual rules apply: You have until sundown to get back. Don't break anything on the two down the path or on the Dullwing and bring those three back clean, but for their mistake in getting petrified, these two are fair game for anything," LeBlanc ordered. The five remaining minions, 4 male and 1 female, nodded. LeBlanc left, hoping to find Yuna in the forest, or perhaps a basilisk to capture...

"So, what do we do with them?" the female minion asked. She referred to her fellow syndicate henchwomen.

"You heard the boss. Whatever we like so long as we take them back to the hideout," a male replied. The other three were studying Paine's statue closely.

"She'll turn them back, right?"

"Eventually I suspect. Best you do what you want now, they won't be stone for long."

"I don't want to do anything," the only unpetrified female responded

"Then keep guard while we do what we want," the man retorted

The other three males were now feeling the petrified form of Paine. One seemed to be fixed onto her breasts, another on the now petrified leather shorts she wore, and the other seemed to drift everywhere. The remaining man decided to focus on the statues of the two others.

"Shouldn't we put all the statues together?" the woman asked. The three men looking at Paine reluctantly agreed, and began to carry the three statues carefully down the path to the other two victims of the basilisk. When they grew bored of feeling the three otherwise untouchable statues, the four men moved to focus on ripping the petrified skin-tight suits from the two henchwomen. The living woman averted her eyes, not remotely intrested in such things. Then she saw the second Basilisk

"Another one!" she screamed, readying a fire spell. Before she knew it, she was petrified in the middle of casting it. The four males quickly subdued the creature, and it fled.

"Well, well. She didn't like the statues much before. Wonder how she feels now..."

They returned before sundown, the three female minions almost nude bar a few remaining scraps of their stone suits.

"Well, you had fun I see. But my three prizes are intact?" LeBlanc questioned. She studied them, and smiled.

"As a reward, take our three petrified friends and share them with the rest. And just for tonight, you get the other Dullwing. I want this one alone tonight."

The assembled minions, mostly male, cheered at this news.

"What of the two we found in the forest?" one of the four who had brought the statues back asked.

"They'll make excellent decorations in the main hall of course," LeBlanc responded. She had three of her workers carry Paine's frozen stone body into her quarters. They made sure Paine faced Rikku, the previous statue still dressed as she had been.

"What's the plan, boss?" One of the workers asked. All of them stood behind Paine.

"I turn her back. You cast stop right as I do. Then I explore our new addition."

LeBlanc waited as they readied the spell, and tossed the potion at the statue. The thin glass bottle shattered, spilling the liquid onto the stone which absorbed it. The grey seemed to drain out in a second, converting from marble to leather and skin. Paine, as soon as she moved, let out the end of a yell and finished a thrust with her blade. Then she saw the stone girl before her.

"Rikku?" Paine asked, just as the stop spells hit her. She froze in place, having found Rikku. She never knew LeBlanc had found her.

LeBlanc approached Paine as her helpers left to enjoy the party about to begin in the room where  the three female minions had been taken. They carefully carted Rikku away, and their boss began inspecting the frozen girl left behind. Much of what the warrior wore was leather, except a few items made of metal. She gently tipped the girl over, and the time-frozen body simply stayed rigid as it fell onto the carpet. LeBlanc first noticed that she wore two red straps that apparently went under all her clothing from the top of her leggings, under her shorts and shirt, and over her shoulders. She unclipped them and found they were apparently attached to her poncho. She removed that next and had access to the skimpy leather halter top below. LeBlanc also noted a small bump where the Gullwing's nipple should be, but it was not a nipple poking through.

She then decided to go south, and removed the leggings and boots. LeBlanc sighed as she exposed one leg.

"Why does this girl hide such wonderful legs? Oh well, I'll make sure to fix that where I can."

LeBlanc then removed the shorts, confirming that Paine was really into leather. Even the thong she wore was made of it. And this was her casual wear!

"My, you are a naughty girl," LeBlanc told the frozen Gullwing. Her confused face did not say anything.

LeBlanc then confirmed her statement, removing the top to find that Paine indeed had a pierced nipple. LeBlanc felt the gold ring, pulling on it lightly and drawing out some flesh. It stayed in place when she released it, the timestop effect making Paine's body like putty. LeBlanc then discovered Paine was not quite as naughty as she had hoped, for the girl's vagina was lacking in any piercings. She had some limits then. She also noted that Paine seemed to dye her hair, for though her head was dark grey, her pubic hair was a mound of pure black hair. A quick close check of the roots confirmed that she did dye her hair. Presumably she sought a more mature look. LeBlanc reasoned that Paine was a lesbian, and presumed she wanted to look older to turn men away. If that was the case, she ignored the fact that just grey hair would not dissuade men from someone like her. Her ass, her breasts... both perfect. And her aloof little look of confusion was cute.

LeBlanc still found it marvellous how the timestop spell meant that the frozen parts defied gravity. Paine's breasts were still slightly hanging from her pose, whilst her short hair was now pointing skyward. This was the only night Paine would be alone, so, LeBlanc would give her the same treatment as Rikku. On the birthday of the statue, it would be nude.

She stood Paine back up, and carefully forced her onto her knees, then to have her sit on her splayed feet. She was now sitting, her buttocks resting on her feet, and legs wide open.. Paine seemed to pride herself on being tough and strong, so LeBlanc decided that some humility or weakness would be required. Her hands were clasped together as if praying, or begging for mercy. Her confused face did not need much alteration to look like she now begged for mercy. But LeBlanc had none. She cast the spell.

Her wonderful legs locked into smooth grey stone, and every single black pubic hair also turned as grey as those on her head were dyed. Her smooth, perfect ass froze into two globes of marble, and her stomach became the same smooth rock. Each breast became like the buttocks, but her nipple ring converted from gold, to stone. The arms, smooth treebranches of stone, and the delicate fingers that had hidden beneath Paine's gloves now looked even more fragile. Her confused face locked in time became stone, the eyes that stared in bewilderment now blank stone.

Paine, for the second time that day, was now petrified. LeBlanc carefully knelt down to kiss Paine's petrified forehead, which was roughly halfway up to her pelvis. LeBlanc had planned the statue correctly here, for the delicate hands were locked in a prayer-like pose, and just at the right height for LeBlanc...

She stood back to admire her statue, stripping off her own clothes. The once arrogant and aloof Paine was now a lifeless statue, posing in a state asking for mercy.

"No... No my girl, you'll get no mercy, for you're art now," LeBlanc whispered to the stone as she kissed it and fondled it. After hours of kissing and feeling her new statue, she went to bed. She dreamt of Rikku and Paine side by side, and knew what she wanted the next day.

"You can do what you want before, but I want them ready for tonight. Both of them in the same uniform Rikku last wore," LeBlanc ordered. The four men on the duty of posing and dressing the statues nodded. They had remembered the uniform their boss had created with the sphere Rikku had been captured with.

"What should be the pose of the finished statue?" One asked. LeBlanc smiled.

"Make them kiss."

First they wove their underwear. Rikku was given fairly conservative white underwear, but Paine was given a red thong and bra, both almost transparent. Paine's skirt was made short, and she was given ankle-length socks. Rikku however, was given socks that went high, below the hemline of her longer skirt. The sphere finished the spell, creating the blazers of the Yevonite school on both women. They then began to pose them, after a few quick fondles and kisses of the women.

Rikku and Paine were soon locked together, Rikku's eyes closed as her frozen mouth was kissing Paine. Their blazers were still on, but Paine's hand was up Rikku's skirt and posed to be gently caressing her freind's cotton-covered vagina. Rikku's hands were wrapped around Paine, but one was reaching down to the buttocks of the newcomer.

Satisfied, they finished their job, first having a more through exploration of the time-frozen statue they had made, before changing it to stone.

When LeBlanc saw the statue made from the two that night, she fell upon it with such lust that it was in mere minutes, almost a nude. Shattered sections of clothes ripped away as the frenzied and aroused woman fell upon her latest statue. She wrenched the skirts away to see the panties, then tore them away too. The blazers cracked and the bras were shattered. LeBlanc, holding her combined toy, kissed and carressed both petrified girls as she hugged the statue, and moaned as she dreamt of her final addition.

In her mind, she had a vision of all three Gullwings, petrified in her chambers, her stone mannequins, her playthings... Forever. All she needed was Yuna. She would spare no effort to catch the last Gullwing...

Meanwhile, three of her employees had spent the last night as statues with their perverted fellow workers as their admiring audience. They were back to normal, but less than pleased at what they had become for a short time. However, all three had been given a new job. To keep the two new decorations in the hall undamaged and clean. The two unknown sphere hunters had been defeated in a forest, but were like the Gullwings, destined to spend the rest of time here as statues if LeBlanc had her way. And LeBlanc always had her way.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 12:41:38 AM by bigin23 » Logged

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
mash587
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2008, 02:43:25 PM »

That was...really, really, awesome.  I don't normally care for Paine as much as the other two, but I thoroughly enjoyed this.  I especially liked the way she gradually slowed to a stop from the basilisk's glare (one of my favorite ASFR effects), and the pose LeBlanc first used her for was a nice touch too.

Looking forward to your next story!
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2008, 12:56:17 AM »

[No uncensored version of this one because currently there's going to be nothing to censor. Maybe some slight fanservicey type stuff and some of what you'd expect from Kimura but that's it at the moment. Once this one is done I'll probably post up the next poll in a week or so after it. Remember if you've got anything you really want to see on the poll to PM me or say here]

ASFR Runner-Up, Azumanga Daioh and Cardcaptor Sakura story: The Stone Card 

Part 1

"If you've dragged us all the way to Tokyo for nothing..." Sayorin complained. He was certain Sakura didn't have what it took to be the master of the clow cards. This wild goose chase so far away from where the rest were was just one reason. He was also still a little annoyed at the train fare, another waste...

Sakura however was at least glad the train ride had made it impossible to Tomoyo to make her wear some rediculous costume.

"I'm certain. That statue we passed on the train yesterday, there was a clow card there," Sakura told him. The boy from Hong Kong seemed to get more annoyed every time she affirmed how certain she was. And though she didn't say much, so did Mei-Lin. He was about to speak again, but then they were at the statue, and he knew she was right. It had only been a few hundred yards from the station.

"See, the brat not talking means that you were right, Sakura!" Kero announced. Sakura turned to stop them bickering.

"Can we keep it down? I don't want people seeing us even if we are miles away from home," she hissed. Then Tomoyo screamed. They turned to see Mei-Lin was standing utterly still, with an ethereal green glow around her. A faint vision of a woman with snakelike hair hovered over her.

"It's The Stone card!" Kero said. Sayorin gasped, knowing what that meant for Mei-Lin.

"What did it do to her?" Tomoyo enquired. Before anyone told her, the card moved to her. She barely had a chance to yell out when it had her. Sakura tried to ready a card, when the glow turned towards her.

She screamed as she felt the card begin to try and affect her, but being a magic user, she fought back. She tried to cast something, anything, but felt her feet growing cold. Looking down, she saw lit up by the magical energies of the card trying to affect her, that her legs were turning to stone. She lost concentration and the wave shot up her body. Had Sayorin not thrown a fire spell at the card, she too would have been petrified like Tomoyo and Mei-Lin.

The card was enraged, but realised it would be in trouble. The green glow fled into a nearby building, a high school. Sakura caught her breath, then remembered what had happend to the other two girls.

"They've been turned to stone," Sayorin said. Tomoyo was petrified, camera in hand, only her face, hair legs and hands visible to indicate her fate, for her coat, skirt, and socks were not stone. Her mouth was open in surprise. Mei-Lin was in a similar situation, but had been trying to get into a fighting stance.

"What... What do we do?" Sakura asked, begining to panic.

"Well, the Card's hiding inside that bulding somewhere now, but it could be anywhere. Either we try to catch it or..."  Kero began.

"Or what? We can't leave them here!" Li said. Kero nodded.

"You're right. But now the Card will be hiding and ready for you. If you can't find it, it'll start targetting the people in that school..."

"And we've only got an hour to look," Sakura sighed.

"And only The Stone can turn them back," Sayorin said.

"Um... What exactly does it do, the card, I mean..."

"It turns things to stone or hides in stone. It's an unpredictable card with what it targets, but I guess that right now it's preference is female subjects. The statue is a woman, Mei-Lin and Tomoyo are both female, and it went straight for you rather than Li even though you were both getting spells ready and Li was closer," Kero explained.

"Why?"

"It's The Stone card. It's prety rigid in how it thinks. The first thing it was was a girl when it left the statue. It's going to think any woman is a threat now, so any woman who gets too close..."

"Gets turned to stone. On the bright side they probably won't know it's going to happen unless they see someone else get petrified," Li said.

"So they're not concious?" Sakura asked.

"No. But we can't just leave them."

"But what can we do?" Kero asked.

"We catch that card of course!" Sakura said.

But they did not. They didn't even find it. They were back by the petrified pair, at a loss at what to do.

"What now? We need to go home now but we can't just leave them here, and how do we explain where they went if we hide them?" Sakura asked. If they did not leave soon they would miss the train and she doubted that flying back home with The Fly would get far unseen.

"Li, how hard would it be for you to get everyone to think Mei-Lin is sick?" Kero asked

"Uh, not too tricky."

"And Tomoyo's mother is away on a buisness trip. She was meant to be staying with me, but all I need to do is claim she went with her!" Sakura realised.

"Yeah, good idea, but it doesn't solve what we actually do with them." All three thought for a moment.

"The Little!" Kero shouted.

"Huh?" Sakura and Sayorin asked.

"Shrink them!  We take Tomoyo and Mei-Lin back. We need to make sure the card doesn't do any more damage, so you'll need to come home, get what you need, then come back here and watch out for it," Kero explained.

"What? But I..."

"Use The Mirror. The mirror you goes back and pretends to be you. How long do we have?" Li asked.

"Tomoyo's parents are back in 2 weeks."

"Even you should be able to get it by then. And if it manages to petrify you, don't worry. You can fight back. Just keep calm, and you'll be stone for a few hours at most."

"Yeah, that's a good thought..." Sakura said.

"Uh, you do realise that means you'll still be concious? It can't completely petrify a magic user?" Li explained. Sakura froze.

"Nice work, brat. As if the fact she has to wait around this school all night or longer wasn't worrying her enough."

They shrunk the two petrified girls and returned to their own town. Sakura also decided to make sure that the school the card was hopefully hiding in was not haunted. Not that she'd be convinced it wasn't if she had to stay overnight...

She almost screamed when she did find a claim on the internet that it was haunted, but found it was nothing more than a rumour. No one had seen the so-called ghost at all. The story was a girl had killed herself when the building was used as a middle school, but the web page also stated no one had killed themselves in the building. Sakura also noticed that the uniform looked a lot like her own school's uniform.

"Maybe you can use that to your advantage. If you have to be moving during the day, wear your uniform and act like a ghost!" Kero advised.

"How?"

"Use The Fly to hover, and dissapear in a Shadow! Better people think you're a ghost than a Cardcaptor, huh?" Kero grinned. The Mirror meanwhile was downstairs, looking and acting like Sakura, and doing her chores.  The two petrified and shrunken girls were on a shelf, where hopefully no one would notice them. After doing a little more research, Sakura left for the school in Tokyo. To stop anyone spotting her, she had The Shadow hide her from anyone on the ground.

She searched again, but again found nothing. She would hide in an old maintenance room in the disused basement. If the card did anything, she would be able to sense it and get there quickly...

The next day, the Card was awake. Sakura was not. It did not like witnesses when it turned things to stone, so it was waiting for a good moment. It found one as a swimming class finished.

"Sakaki was amazing today..." Kaori said to herself, blissfully unaware that she was alone in the changing room. Every other girl had long since changed back into uniform, but she still wore her own swimsuit. She was also ignorant of the green glow in the air behind her.

In the basement below, Sakura awoke suddenly and realised it was after 10 in the morning. There would be people in the building! And then she realised she could sense the card was active. Luckily, the basement could reach most of the school quickly, and Sakura was almost below the changing rooms near the pool. She entered the room and saw no sign of the card except for a girl standing petrified in her swimsuit. From the look on her face, she had no idea what had happened to her, for she seemed to be almost daydreaming.

"Great, what do I do now?" Sakura asked herself. Kaori did not respond.

Sakura decided the best choice would be to use The Little to make the girl smaller and easier to hide. A few seconds later, the girl had shrunk to 12 inches high. Sakura was about to pick the girl up when she heard footsteps. She quickly managed to stuff the girl's items into an open locker along with herself and the shrunken high schooler, only just being missed when someone else came in.

"Kaori? Are you here?"

Sakura looked out through a small hole in the door of the locker and saw another high school girl walk in. This girl was in her uniform. She wandered around, looking to see if anyone was there. Sakura felt certain the girl could hear her heart pounding. The girl however went outside towards the pool. Sakura slowly opened the locker and picked up the petrified girl before she snuck away. Meanwhile, the other girl was wandering outside at the pool.

"She's not out here," Chihiro said and sighed. Then she saw a man in the car park locking the trunk shut. She didn't need to see the spectacles and gaping mouth to know it was Mr Kimura.

"Mr Kimura!" She shouted. He turned to look at her.

"Huh?" the teacher turned away from his car?

"Have you seen Kaori?"

Kimura paused before replying.

"No, I haven't seen Kaorin today," he said before walking away. Chihiro wondered if maybe he had been lying. She was about to climb over the fence and to the car when another teacher spotted her. She ran off, not wanting to get into any trouble over it.

Sakura was just trying to hide Kaori when her phone rang. She quickly answered it, not knowing how far the sound would travel.

"Sakura, anything happened so far?" Kero asked.

"Um, the card, it, uh, it got someone."

"Have you managed to hide her? Does anyone know she's missing yet?" Kero asked quickly.

"Yeah. How did you know it was a girl?"

"It's predictable. It's a student?"

"Yes. I've hidden her in the basement with The Little."

"Good. It's not a nice thing to do but you're going to have to hide anyone The Stone gets down there and make sure no one finds out. We can't have people get suspicious."

"And a bunch of missing students won't be suspicious?!" Sakura almost yelled before realising someone might be able to hear her if she made too much noise.

"Well, they won't assume it's a magical card doing it," Kero replied. Sakura almost collapsed at the idiocy of that statement.

"Look, I should go, I need to make sure the card doesn't do any more damage today..."

Later that day after the school was closed, she remembered. The bag! If someone found that they'd know the girl was missing faster. Sakura raced back to try and seal it away. She would go into the locker, close it from the inside, and then get out with The Little. She reached the locker and had just got inside when a phone rang. It wasn't hers. It was coming from the girl's bag. She quickly found it and switched it off before finishing her task, hoping whoever had been calling would think the girl was in class or something. But when the call suddenly disconnected, Chihiro was all but convinced she knew what had happened. Kaori had not been seen since that morning. The teachers assumed she had snuck off home, but Chihiro had convinced herself one teacher knew the answer...

The next day, Kaori's dissappearence had been confirmed. She had not returned home and the last person to see her, as far as everyone knew, had been Chihiro when she had first left the changing rooms.

"I think she's been kidnapped!" Tomo said. Chiyo began to tremble.

"Kidnapped?! But..."

"Don't jump to conclusions, idiot!" Yomi scolded her friend.

"It makes sense! Chihiro says she saw Mr Kimura lock the trunk of his car!  And when she called her after school someone cut the call off and switched off the phone." Tomo reinforced her point. Chiyo's shaking grew even more frantic.

"They last saw her in the locker room, right?" Osaka said. Tomo nodded. Osaka then stood up and walked to the door.

"Uh, where are you going?" Yomi asked.

"I'm going to go solve the mystery!" Osaka proclaimed.

The other three sat in silence for a moment.

"Should someone go with her?" Chiyo asked.

"Nah, Kaorin's probably just ran away or something," Tomo said.

"But you said..."

"Never trust anything this idiot says, Chiyo," Yomi reminded the younger girl. Tomo simply laughed.

In the locker room, Osaka looked around. No one was there and there was no sign of Kaorin. She then began to open the lockers. None of them were locked except one of them at the end.

"Hey, maybe this is a clue!" Osaka said to herself. She wondered how she could unlock it, and looked at the key to her own locker. She put it into the lock and pulled hard. The lockers were a cheap make and only had three different key shapes. As luck had it, Osaka had a key that worked in these lockers as well. Osaka was surprised to find a schoolbag and a uniform.

"This is Kaori's bag!" she realised after standing there staring at it for five minutes. She then began thinking of what had happened. Kaori had thrown the bag into the locker and ran away to join an underwater circus which was why she had left her uniform. Kaori was actually a secret agent and had left her uniform because her spy uniform just went on over her swimsuit....

The Stone card did not have a clue why this other girl was just standing there staring off into space, but it didn't really care. It moved towards her. Osaka saw the green glow reflecting off the locker and turned to see the green ghostly shape. Both of them paused, Osaka looking almost through The Stone card, the card feeling oddly exposed. Then Sakura burst in the door. Osaka seemed to notice the card then

"What the..." she said, not screaming to Sakura's surprise, but simply looking at the card like she was... dopey or something. The card didn't let the chance past and flew straight through the girl. Sakura watched in horror as the girl instantly turned to stone and the card flew off through the wall. Sakura knew it had ran away to somewhere else in the building. She reluctlantly shrank the latest victim of the card. Then heard the footsteps again. Sakura groaned and quickly threw this latest girl's back into the locker and dived into it along with the statue. She was getting sick of this...

Chihiro ran in to find no sign of Osaka either. She began to look again, and Sakura watched once more. Then she saw the green glow coming out of the wall and jumped. This caused the locker to rattle, Chihiro to scream, the glow to vanish, and then finally, Chihiro to run away. Sakura quickly got out of the locker, picking up Osaka. Then she saw something had fallen out of the new girl's bag. It looked like... fake blood? Why was this girl carrying a bottle of fake vampire blood in the middle of summer? The truth of the matter was that Osaka had left that in her schoolbag since October the previous year. Meanwhile, Chihiro had ran into Kagura first as she fled.

"What's wrong?" Kagura asked upon seeing her run past screaming.

"I-I-In the lockers! There's someone there!" Chihiro yelled and pointed. Kagura ran to the changing room. There had been a boy trying to spy on the swimteam lately, and she hoped to catch him and kick his ass.

She picked it up to inspect it. Then she heard more footsteps coming back. She panicked, throwing the small bottle of fake blood away and grabbed the shrunken statue of Osaka, then realised her mistake with the fake blood. The bottle emptied all over the floor by the door just as someone burst in... And slipped on the fake blood. The girl yelled out as she fell backwards but Sakura winced as she slammed into the floor with a crack. She had been knocked out. Unfortunatley, she had sent the nearly-empty bottle flying and Sakura had no idea where it had went.

The girl groaned lying on the floor, her legs splayed open and her skirt flipped up. Luckily for her, she was wearing shorts, so it wasn't like anyone would see anything she really didn't want seen if they found her. Sakura was just about to leave and hope maybe this girl wouldn't know anything when a green glow popped out from the floor below her. The Stone card popped it's head out from the now-petrified girl on the floor and stuck it's tongue out. Sakura wanted to scream with anger. Not only was it still petrifying girls but now it was taunting her!

By the time anyone else was back, Kagura and Osaka were gone. The fake blood and the two schoolbags however, were not. Chihiro had returned with three teachers and a crowd of students. All of them saw the blood on the floor. None of them realised it was fake.

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2008, 12:32:57 AM »

Part 2

Later that evening Kero and Li had arrived. They and Sakura watched the school from a distance, where a few police officers still wandered around.

"They knew it wasn't real blood?" Sayorin asked.

"Yes. They found that out about half an hour after they first arrived. They think it's some sort of setup or a joke," Sakura said. She had started using The Little to let her move through airducts in the school and try to listen in on what was going on.

"This could be tricky. Sakura's not been seen yet but everyone's gonna be paranoid," Kero noted.

"I think the fact The Stone seems to be playing around is a bad thing. It knows what we know at least. Pay close attention to what it does."

Sakura nodded. She was already annoyed that 3 girls had been turned to stone as well as her friends.

They attempted to keep classes going but when Chihiro saw Kimura the next day, she began to yell and accuse the teacher of being behind it. She was taken away to calm down, but more than a few other pupils were suspicious as well. Sakura had managed to hear the whole outburst.But apart from that the day passed without problems and the card made no moves until lunch. Chihiro had been sent home, and it saw Kimura leaving the school as well.

Sakura could sense the card leaving and raced to try and catch up with it. Luckily, there were few people to the rear of the school except for Chihiro. As Sakura arrived, she saw that she would be too late: the glow of the card was just meters from her. Sakura watched the now-familar sight of a living girl converted in a flash to hard, cold, grey stone. The card once again taunted Sakura, hovering over the petrified girl for a few seconds before vanishing.

"Great, another one," Sakura sighed. At least the area was clear. She recognised the girl as the one who had nearly found her the previous two days and had accused the teacher of being behind the 'dissapearances'. She had been petrified staring at the ground as she walked. Sakura saw that she had still been upset after the outburst and presumably the dissaperance of her friends. Sakura decided to be quick, and shrank the newly-created statue before leaving. Sakura missed the item that fell from her bag.

It had taken less than a minute for Chihiro to join the missing girls in the basement as a shrunken statue, but it would take some time before anyone would actually know she was missing. Sakura hoped so at least.

"Where were you?" Yukari demanded as Kimura returned to the staff room. He stared at her in confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"Why did you leave the school?"

"Is there some reason I shouldn't have?" Kimura asked in confusion. Yukari shook her head and left. None of the other teachers present returned Kimura's confused look around the room.

Sakura was back in the ventilation, and heard a woman's voice below. It was a teacher talking to... a girl who was shorter than Sakura and a girl taller than Sakura's brother. This school was pretty weird now Sakura thought about it.

"You're sure Chihiro went the back way home?"

"Yes," the short girl replied. Red hair and pigtails, and she looked and sounded younger than Sakura. The taller girl didn't seem to say much.

"Thank you," the teacher said. Sakura followed, and saw her go to the back of the school. It was then Sakura spotted something lying out where the last victim of the card had been caught. A phone. The teacher was already running towards it.

Chihiro's dissapearence had become common knowledge by late afternoon, as had Kimura's lack of an alibi for the time she went missing in. Every conversation Sakura overheard was a whisper about some new rumour or story about the missing girls. More than a few times she heard the name of Mr. Kimura pop up, and she also noticed that a lot of girls and even a few boys had been spending time trying to get large groups of them to walk home together. Sakura hoped that maybe the card would be discouraged when it could not find lone victims. She also overheard the police as they spoke to the teacher who found the phone, just as pupils were leaving the school.

"The missing girl had accused another teacher of kidnapping girls?" A police detective asked Yukari.

"Yes. Her friend was the first to go missing and she knew the other missing girls as well," she replied.

"I see. This teacher she accused, is there anything unusual about him at all? Any reason the girl might have jumped to conclusions?"

"What's not unusual? He openly admits to becoming a teacher because he likes high school girls. He keeps trying to watch classes in Gym. He was almost stalking Kaori. But until now he's never really been dangerous. Most girls ignored him. Most teachers ignored him to be honest," Yukari explained.

Sakura then felt the presence of the card. It was down a floor! She raced there, finding the tall girl from earlier approaching a clay sculpture of a cat. Sakura had watched the class here at art earlier make the various clay models of animals. None of them had been making a cat, and none of the others had even been fired!

"No, wait!" Sakura yelled before she remembered why that was a mistake. The tall girl turned to look at Sakura in the doorway. What Sakaki saw was that a floating girl had just ordered her to wait. Her eyes went wide in surprise

"What..." the girl said as she turned to see what had spoken, but even as she seemed shocked to see Sakura, the card was about to claim her as the latest statue. Sakura almost yelled out again as the cat vanished into a green glow around the girl's hand. The girl froze as the glow went over her, and then vanished.

Once again, Sakura had been the only witness to seeing a living girl converted in a flash to a stone statue. She stood still for a moment herself before she walked over to the latest girl to be petrified. She could not detect the card anywhere, and reluctantly began to shrink the tall statue. Then a voice behind her yelled out. She turned to see a boy standing in the doorway and nearly screamed herself until she realised that she was floating. And had just shrunk a statue that looked like his schoolmate. Sakura quikcly realised the boy was probably far more afraid of her than she might be of having been see by him.

"Y...You..." the boy stammered, then ran off, screaming. Sakura didn't wait to see if he brought anyone with him and quickly made her escape.

"It's not going too well, is it?" Kero said. Sakura had spent most of the evening unable to really search the school as it swarmed with police, so she had went to the roof to phone Kero.

"No," Sakura sighed.

"The fact it turned into a cat is bad news by the way. It means it's targetting people now. Eventually it's going to be bold enough to try and get you."

Sakura squeaked in surprise.

"But if it turns me into stone..."

"It won't be for long. You're magical. You can fight it. At worst, you'll be frozen for a while."

"But if someone finds me when I'm petrifed..." Sakura moaned.

"That could be a problem," Kero admitted.

"So what do I do?" She asked.

"Catch it fast.

The next day, Sakura watched as the teachers arrived. She knew that Kimura was often the first teacher to arrive, and that Yukari, the woman who had more or less accused him of being the "kidnapper" was always late. Sakura was therefore surprised to see that Yukari had arrived BEFORE Kimura. She watched as Kimura then arrived and walked into an ambush.

"You've gone too far this time!" Yukari yelled. Kimura's expression did not change, but he was obviously confused and surprised.

"What?" he asked.

"What have you done with them?"

"Who?"

Sakura watched as the woman grew more angry and the man grew more confused. It would have been almost funny if the subject hadn't been so serious.

"The girls! However you've managed to kidnap them! And bribing that boy to start that rediculous ghost story again. "

"I really don't know what it is you're talking about..." Kimura responded, but Sakura did not hear him. The card was nearby!

Yukari was now furious, but before she could do anything, and without her realising, a green glow at her feet spread up and over her. Sakura and Kimura watched as the female teacher was turned to stone before their eyes. Sakura then realised that Kimura's face had not changed expression. Then she realised that it didn't matter if she let the teacher see her now. The card was gone, and no one would belive anything Kimura was going to say. She jumped down from the vent and made herself normal sized as she shrank the female teacher, and then realised that the man was still in the room rather than running out as she had expected.

"Um... Why are you still here?" she asked, out of curiosity. She had expected that a girl floating in mid-air who had just shrank a petrified woman would at least provoke something more than standing with the same stupid expression as always, even if seeing the woman petrified had not changed his expression.

"You're a ghost, right?" the teacher asked. Sakura was puzzled.

"If you like..." she replied.

"Does gravity work properly for ghosts?"

"What?" Sakura asked, now very puzzled.

"Can you float upside down?" he continued. Sakura wondered what he meant by that, then looked down at her skirt and realised why he was asking. Kimura then discovered that the clow wand was apparently also a very painful club in the hands of an angry cardcaptor.

"Pervert!" she yelled at the concussed teacher as she picked up Yukari and fled. She did not notice that Kimura managed to stand up and follow her. Kimura also did not notice that he too was being followed.

"Where is he going?" Tomo asked herself. She had spotted Kimura, but had not saw Yukari or Sakura at all. She believed Kimura was up to something and had came to the school early to see if she could solve the mystery too. Kimura had gone down into the basement. Tomo followed, trying to fight the urge to just yell out and attack him or something...

"What's in that room?" She asked herself again as she saw Kimura go in. She did not get too close, thinking maybe Kimura had spotted her and was trying to ambush her.

Inside, Kimura found no trace of Sakura, but did find six statues. With the same usual expression, he looked at them. He picked up one in a swimsuit and recognised it.

"Kaorin...?"

Carefully, he placed her back down, but then realised the other four girls were in uniform, and Yukari had just been brought here. He picked up Osaka, turned her upside down and stared for a few seconds at the white panties she wore. He did not bother picking up Kagura, knowing that she almost always wore shorts under her skirt. Chihiro had been wearing her bloomers, and Kimura was not surprised to see Sakaki had been wearing white underwear with a cat print on them.

"I wonder where the ghost went..." he asked the air. He then left.

Tomo watched him go, and then decided to take a look in the room. Unlike Kimura, Tomo's reaction to the statues was to almost yell out in horror.

"What the?!"

She picked up what she thought was a statuette that looked a lot like Kagura. She turned what she thought was just a strange figurine upside down and picked at the shorts. She almost dropped the statuette in surprise when she realised they were like real shorts and not painted on.

"The sick bastard!" Tomo fumed. She presumed Kimura had left these here to taunt everyone. Figurines that looked like his missing victims, and making up a ghost story. She had a feeling Kimura would lead the police down here, show the figurines, and claim that the ghost story was true. Even though Sakaki had vanished after schoo had ended, the ghost story had quickly spread amongst the pupils overnight.

"Well, let's see how he manages to worm his way out of it if they're all smashed!" She yelled, and was about to throw Kagura off the wall when someone yelled out behind her.

"No! Don't!"

Tomo turned and saw a girl floating behind her. She dropped Kagura down in surprise, the petrified girl landing gently on some old sacks.

"You're the ghost! You're real!" Tomo said, turning pale. Sakura wondered what to do now, and decided to try and act as ghostly as she could.

"Uh, yeah! And... uh... This is my lair! Leave now or I'll..." she tried, but to her surprise, the girl had regained her compsure and looked like she was about to fight her!

"I'll beat you and save everyone!" Tomo proclaimed, and grabbed Sakura.

"AH! WAIT!" Sakura yelled out and winced as Tomo grabbed her and held her up. Tomo paused.

"Hey, you're not a ghost!" She protested. Sakura opened her eyes and shook her head.

"No, I'm not! Let me explain!" She frantically attempted, then saw the green glow behind the high school girl. She yelled out in surprise. Tomo looked over her shoulder and saw the glow as it moved over her. She didn't get a chance to yell out as she was petrified. Sakura frantically shook herself away from the petrifying girl and tried to seal the card, only for the glow to move to her as she tried to raise the wand. Sakura felt her feet turn cold and watched in horror as a wave of stone spread up her legs. She found she could not move now, as the wave crept higher and higher. She heard someone behind her, and the wave stopped. Instantly, the glow was gone, and Sakura was back to normal. None of the other girls were, especially not Tomo, who still stood clutching an invisible girl and looking over her shoulder at nothing.

Sakura turned and saw that what had distracted the card was none other than Kimura. She was about to hit him again and run for it when she noticed he had a serious expression on his face for once.

"I need your help. You're not a ghost, but you're something odd. You know that whatever it is you're chasing will ruin my career if it keeps turning girls to stone. If you don't help me, I have no choice but to bring the police here and then have them look for you," Kimura said. Sakura lowered the wand.

"How can I help you? And if you say float upside down..." Sakura responded.

"No, but you need to float. I need you to be seen and then maybe let me save one of your victims..."

Before any pupils arrived, a number of other teachers and some police officers had begun to wander the school. Sakura would first make her ghostly self known to the police. A uniformed officer was wandering around the top floor, and was shocked to see a girl float through a wall in front of him. Sakura tried not to giggle as she saw the tall policeman running away screaming. Next, she went downstairs and scared the living daylights out of two teachers in the staff room when one of them watched her float out of the air vents. Finally, she popped out of a wall in front of a trio of boys who had arrived at the school. She decided that would be enough to get people talking, and maybe have the police and teachers close the school to investigate the ghost and protect the students.

By lunchtime, Sakura had overheard a number of conversations about the ghost, and almost none about the fact a teacher had gone missing as well as another girl, though there was a tall girl with glasses who had been asking about someone called "Tomo". Her three apperances this morning had the pupils and some teachers terrified, as well as the police who were supposed to be here to make everyone feel safer and less scared. But Sakura had to help clear Kimura completely, and Kimura had suggested having him "save" someone. Kimura was going to send someone on an errand after lunch, and Sakura was supposed to ambush them in the corridor. Sakura planned to tell whoever she was to surprise that she would turn them to stone. But Kimura hadn't done his part yet.

The door of the classroom he was in opened, and a nervous looking girl exited. It was the short red-haired girl with pigtails Sakura had seen yesterday. Sakura tried to ignore the fact the girl was already jumpy enought at being sent out alone when she came out of the vent behind her. The girl seemed to hear her as she dropped down and turned around with a scream. Sakura didn't even get the chance to say anything about turning her to stone before the door flew open and a chalk duster flew past her head. The girl ran off screaming and Sakura quickly made her escape as doors along the corridor flew open and some more people started screaming.

It worked. A few minutes later, teachers began telling their classes the school was going to be closing and they were to go home. Sakura hoped that with the school closed, she could wait until the police were not around and search the school properly. The card, however, had other plans. The pupils slowly left the school, and Sakura watched as one girl seemed to be seperated from the rest of the group. It was the girl who had been looking for Tomo. She was walking slowly, trying to phone someone. Sakura watched over the girl as she quickly became alone, then both of them heard a vocie calling from the stairwell to the roof.

"Yomi!"

It sounded like the girl Sakura had encountered in the morning. Sakura realised what it was, but the girl with glasses was already running up the stairs. Sakura was not in the least bit surprised to find the girl standing petrified and looking bewildered on the roof. The card had copied her friends voice somehow. But it hadn't run away. It was still there. Sakura tried to seal it away again, only to feel her feet turn cold once more. The wave spread, and Sakura struggled to fight back. The card and the cardcaptor fought a mental battle, and Sakura was losing. She knew that she was petrified to her waist now,and losing more and more of her body to the card's effect. Then she remembered, Kero and Li said she would be able to fight back. Maybe she could trick the card...

The card was surprised when Sakura apaprently gave up and let herself turn completely to stone, then horrified when she turned herself back. In surprise, it fled the school completely, and Sakura saw the latest victim of the card was turning slowly back to normal. She then realised that meant that maybe the ones downstairs were being restored as well. She couldn't chase the card, but instead, had to quickly race to unshrink 7 statuettes down in the basement...

Later that evening, Sakura had went back home. The petrified girls had been extremely confused to find themselves in the basement, and none had any recollection of what had happened to them. Sakura had carefully made sure the Erase card had made their minds a blank about anything over the last few days. Sakura had been pleased to learn that when the card had panicked, Tomoyo and Mei-Lin had been restored to normal, but unfortuately, they were12 inches high and surprised to find themselves on a shelf in Sakura's room. And to make matters worse, the card was still loose...

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
mash587
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2008, 02:08:39 AM »

Sweet!  No, scratch that, Super Sweet!  So many lovely girls met with a stoney fate in this cross-over!  Must...stop...drooling...

Of course, since they're all restored now and the Stone Card's fled, I guess it's over?  But then the card wasn't captured, so I'm not so sure.  Is this a fake ending, or are you planning on having CCS cross-over with other shows?  Or am I just reading too much into things again?
Smiley
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: