Username:

Password:

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: .......Hola......  (Read 2769 times)
Ice_Fiend
« on: May 16, 2008, 05:55:50 PM »

Español: ¡Hola! Soy Ice_Fiend, y soy nuevo al foro. Soy un poco tímido sobre mi fetiche, y mantengo secreto debido a ése. Esto es tan una gran manera para que abra a la gente que tiene los mismos intereses que ...... yo es apenas claro que no soy el único.  Grin

English: Hello! I am Ice_Fiend, and I am new to the forum. I am kind of shy about my fetish, and keep it secret because of that. So this is a great way for me to open up to people who have the same interests as me......I am just glade that I am not the only one.
Zicron Shadow
Administrator
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2008, 10:32:29 PM »

Hola soy el administrador del foro , bienvenido y espero que hagas muchos amigos  Wink

Si quieres charlar agregame ziro3000@hotmail.com

Vincenzo
Medusa Golden Knight

Let Me bless you with the eternal beauty...

finaltrupp@hotmail.it
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2008, 03:41:16 AM »

Hello and welcome  Smiley
Have fun and enjoy your staying  Wink
Onimeno
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2008, 07:30:52 AM »

Welcome to the forum and  don´t worry about your liking all we are equal here and we do not have prejudices, as one of senpais of the forum I recommend to you to make a tour by the different subjects and see what do you like more…

Meanwhile welcome to the circle. Undecided
JuanitoDLC
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2008, 08:46:15 AM »

Hello! I am Ice_Fiend, and I am new to the forum. I am kind of shy about my fetish, and keep it secret because of that. So this is a great way for me to open up to people who have the same interests as me......I am just glade that I am not the only one.

Irasshaimase Ice_Fiend-kun !!!

I suppose everyone also had the same sentiments (about their "hidden fantasies") before being a part of this group... hope you enjoy your stay!  Smiley
ploplosh
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2008, 07:18:00 PM »

hola

bienvenido al foro

espero que bajes los videos que te gusten y la pases bn aki.
medusa_wizard
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2008, 11:33:52 AM »

Bienvenido, pasatela super, espero que te sientas agusto y cualquier cosa, estamos aquí para servirte, si tienes msn, agregame, pablozx55@hotmail.com, saludos.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: