Username:

Password:

Poll
Question: Which idea do you like best? Read them below before you vote please!
Idea 11
Idea 2
Idea 12
Idea 4
Idea 5
Idea 6
Idea 7
Idea 13
Idea 14
Idea 10
Idea 15
Idea 16

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ASFR Fanfic Ideas round 2: Pick your favourite two!  (Read 4499 times)
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« on: May 15, 2008, 08:17:27 PM »

This poll contains the ones that got a vote in the old poll, and replaces the written stories with new ideas as well as discarding the FF5 idea no one seemed to like. It's no longer all Final Fantasy, and there's now 12 options. And you get to make 2 votes in this poll! You can only vote once per story though but you don't have to vote twice.

Some of the ideas I have involve some sexual stuff, but I'll try to write censored versions that are not as explicit like last time. 2, 4, 6, 7, 10, 12, and 13 will probably involve sexual stuff (Like someone having sex with a timestopped girl or masturbating onto or because of a statue).  5, 11, 14, 15 and 16 will probably just involve light stuff like fondling statues or naked statues, but 15 I plan to have an alternate ending that is explicit. 14 may also have alternate explicit scenes.

When you vote could you please give a comment on the idea you voted for, like what you might want to happen, and any other comments on the other ideas. Also, if you decide to change a vote or null vote, could you say why?

Finally, again if anyone has any suggestions for characters I could involve in any later ideas if I manage to write something people like from these ones, feel free to give me them.

One last thing: 2 will count as having 1 less result than it says it does, because I can't see the poll without voting on it I think.

But anyway, the ideas...

Idea 11 Pokemon Midas
Working Title: Change of Direction

When Team Rocket manage to make a copy of J's bracelet that turns pokemon into gold but accidentally configure it only to turn humans to gold, they decide to maybe earn a little money on the side by selling golden statues. Jessie, James, and Meowth first test it on Officer Jenny, but when an accidental blast gets Jessie, James and Meowth decide to go with what they know. Turn trainers to gold, steal their pokemon, and steal the trainers. Keep the females, and melt the males. They naturally decide to steal Pikachu first, but any good targets on the way can only be a bonus

Idea 2 FF12 Timestop and "Petrification"
Working Title: Fran the Living Statue
-Fran sneaks into a mansion during a party to steal an item, but things do not go as planned. Painted to look like a statue, she has a little device that will freeze her in time if anyone is looking at her. She planned to use it to hep her stay statue still, but hadn't reckoned on a mirror. And being an attractive statue,  a few drunk party guests come along. And that's just the first day. Of course, since she's timestopped, she won't even know she was there a second. If she ever moves again that is...

Idea 12 Dark Cloud 2 Timestop
Working Title: Scary Auntie Medusa

Monica is in for a big surprise when she meets a Medusa. Max is in for a big prize...

Idea 4 FF9 Petrification
Working Title: Kidnapping or Theft?
-In Burmecia, Garnet finds herself seperated from the rest of the group, and a Basilisk takes advantage of this situation. Before anyone else finds her, a group of looters do. And with a mini-spell, they decide to pocket what they think is just a cute girl turned to stone. But they're not ASFR fans, not as such: they plan to just take her to a monster free area and turn her back to normal. She can hear thier plans as they carry her away. Maybe someone will save this cute little statue?

Idea 5 FF8 Timestop and Petrification
Working Title: Teaching Tool
-Selphie recalls getting an unusual detention punishment: to help an instructor out with a class of young cadets on status effects and curative items in Trabia. relates the story back to her friends. She's basicaly going to be a guinea pig to show the class first hand what a status effect does and how to cure it.

Idea 6 FF7 Petrification
Working Title: The Decoy
-Yuffie has just arrived in Gongaga, intent on stealing materia from passers by, only to be used as a decoy by another group of materia hunters after a native creature petrifies her. The gang of materia hunters ambush other travellers, kidnapping any attractive women with mini spells

Idea 13 FF X-2 Petrification
Working Title: Trophy Warrior

A sequel to Trophy Theif, where LeBlanc plans to expand her collection, starting with Paine

Idea 7 FF6 Petrification, Timestop, Freeze
Working Title: Hypnocrown
-As if having Terra under your complete control wasn't enough, Kefka has put two and two together and realised that the half-esper girl can perform pretty much any magic she wants to. Like time stop, freeze, break... And with an attractive co-worker in the Imperial Army in the shape of Celes, who can blame Kefka for what happens next? He's only human after all.

Idea 14 Cardcaptors/Azumanga Daioh petrification
Working Title: Girl Captor Card?!

Sakura tracks a clow card called The Stone to a school in Tokyo. Unfortunately, it manages to petrify Tomoyo and Meilin before hiding itself inside the stone building. Sakura thinks quickly, using The Mirror to copy herself and The Little to help conceal the statues of her two friends. The Mirror takes Sakura's place as she waits to capture the rogue card, but The Stone keeps capturing girls, meaning Sakura has to hide the evidence... And herself.

[Partly inspired by something Aegis_Eternity said in the "Dream Statues" thread. Figured I'd try and get a collection one into the list!]

Idea 10 Kingdom Hearts Various (At least Petrification and Freezing)
Working Title: Kingdom Hearts: Repaired
-What was missing from the kingdom hearts series? Petrified or frozen girls! Oh sure, you could timestop yuffie, but in KH2 we all wanted Kairi petrified. A transdimensional imp (Who as a character might come in handy in future!) decides to fix this by sending Kairi to a variety of places where things get ASFRy!

Idea 15 FF4 Petrification
Working Title: Rosa Stone

Rosa goes for a walk in the woods one day, only to find an angry cockatrice. Will she ever leave the woods?

Idea 16 FF9 Alternate Plan
Working Title: The Petrified Forest

Inspired by Vincenzo, this is an alternative plan. Garnet will be petrified in the forest instead of Blank, and the story changes...
« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 08:19:29 PM by bigin23 » Logged

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
Hope to get back to it soon.
mash587
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2008, 09:58:22 PM »

Aw, jeez, I can only pick two?  Oh, yeah, that's twice as many as last time...still, hmm.  Decisions, decisions...

First I'll have to go with 13, because I want to see Leblanc's collection completed more than anything else. 

My second vote will be for 14.  Hopefully this Stone Card will manage to get all the Azumanga girls before Sakura captures it.  Or maybe it will capture her?  Guess I'll just have to wait and see...
 Smiley
For the record, I did like your FF5 idea.  I just liked most the other ideas more.
Vincenzo
Medusa Golden Knight

Let Me bless you with the eternal beauty...

finaltrupp@hotmail.it
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2008, 06:43:44 AM »

Ok, I go for... 10 and 16  Wink
10 because I always, as you all I think, want see Kairi petrified! And then the story preview seems to be funny and very interesting...  Cool
16 because... well, it's obvius  Wink
Ice_Fiend
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2008, 10:46:50 PM »

I like 10 and 2

10: Come on, it's Kairi! She needs to be turned into a cute statue...

2: Meh, It just sounds nice and tastey to me....

P.S. Hey, could you do one with a freezing scene (as in Cryogenics), that would be awsome!
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2008, 09:26:48 AM »

Cryogenics as in suspended animation or as in frozen in ice in general?  If it's the last, you just voted for one Smiley

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
Ice_Fiend
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2008, 10:21:35 AM »

I mean suspended animation. I'm a huge fan of all of the freezes, but cryogenic suspended animation was what got me started....my favorite past time! But, freezing in ice works too!  Wink
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2008, 02:31:38 PM »

Well, Kairi is going to get into all sorts of situations so suspended animation might be one.  Smiley

Going to run this poll 2 weeks then write the winner(s) and a few runners up. Anyone with any ideas for stories on a third poll (Gaps made by stories getting written or knocked off because of 0 votes) say them here or PM me them.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2008, 02:34:19 PM by bigin23 » Logged

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
Ice_Fiend
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2008, 08:42:47 PM »

If you do include Kairi in suspended animation, Grimmjow shall be pleased!   Cheesy

A few other suggestions, (I'm just throwing my favorites out here), she could be turned to metal or gold, stone (preferably smooth marble), cryogenically frozen (preferably in a tube or capsule), and maybe timestoped but able to be posed, just like your other story with Rikku. Hope you get plenty of ideas from this.... Smiley
« Last Edit: May 18, 2008, 09:24:53 PM by Ice_Fiend » Logged
Vincenzo
Medusa Golden Knight

Let Me bless you with the eternal beauty...

finaltrupp@hotmail.it
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2008, 08:21:24 AM »

Yes yes marble is better  Cheesy
Aegis_Eternity
Gorgon Knight

Darkness Shadow, Class B

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2008, 09:11:18 AM »

My votes:
6/"The Decoy"  because Yuffie is my favourite FF girl.
14/"Girl Captor Card?!" because there really should have been such a Clow Card in the real series!
And, because I'll retain an interest in CCS until someone does a proper fanfic/picture involving Sakura being turned into a Clow Card...
"Moshi-moshi, Yuuki-san? I have a proposition for you..." (if only)

I also like (but didn't vote for) 11, 12 and 4, in that order.

But, can someone tell me what's so special about Kingdom Hearts? I don't mean that in a derogatory way, I'm just curious because I've never played any of them, and I'm not sure why everyone seems to be so crazy about it - and its characters. Seriously, the sheer number of KH yaoi fanfics I've seen is positively disturbing...

Thou may find peace in your just imprisonment.
Oblivion is yours, forever.
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2008, 10:52:26 AM »

But, can someone tell me what's so special about Kingdom Hearts? I don't mean that in a derogatory way, I'm just curious because I've never played any of them, and I'm not sure why everyone seems to be so crazy about it - and its characters. Seriously, the sheer number of KH yaoi fanfics I've seen is positively disturbing...
Not much really. The original characters are fairly boring as characters, and the disney/square characters are heavily condensed versions. For a lot of the hentai fanfiction writers the drive seems to be that you can use it to have all sorts of odd relationships between disney and square characters. From our perspective though, KH lets you write in that universe a fic where versions of all sorts of hot FF girls, some of the hotter Disney girls, and some of the hot original girls can be in the same fanwork as statues. Smiley The games themselves lacked ASFR except a timestop spell that could be used on Yuffie during a side-quest/mini-game type battle, and freeze her in practically any pose. They dropped the spell in 2 though as far as I know Sad

Plus Kairi is IMO quite hot and gives us panchira shots in KH2. But as a game series, they're quite fun.

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
Ice_Fiend
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2008, 03:24:32 PM »

Cool Ya, kIngdom hearts is actually my favorite RPG to play, especially with it's battle system. Plus, once they introduced the Nobody's in KH2, things got even cooler. However, It sickens me that there are so many yaoi fanfics of the game; it's positivly disturbing. And yes, in KH2, Kairi is pretty hot.  Grin

P.S. Actually, scratch the timestop Idea I suggested for Kairi.....coated in amber, plastic, wax, or some other substance would be much better IMO  Kiss.
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2008, 10:00:48 PM »

In about a week or so, I'm going to take the results of the poll and start working on the winner(s) and 1 or 2 runners up. If anyone has any suggestions or ideas for ideas for a third poll, pm me them and I'll add them in to replace ideas that got zero votes here and ones that were written. Right now that means there's about 6 spaces open but that could change if anyone is yet to vote.

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2008, 03:54:58 PM »

Ideas 10 and 13 have won, and idea 14 is the runner up.  I'll try and write them up ASAP Smiley

We also bid goodbye for now to ideas 4, 12 and 15 that got zero votes this time around.

The next poll will now have 5 empty spaces that I'm going to open up to suggestions (One of the winners is getting the option of a follow up) , so if anyone has a suggestion please PM me it or say here. A conclusion to the FF X-2 stories will be written in the third set no matter what. I'll get the next poll and hopefully the three winnign ideas up within 2 weeks.  Smiley

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
Ice_Fiend
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2008, 09:14:13 PM »

Yay! Cry Frozen kairi, her we come!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: