Username:

Password:

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ASFR/Fetish Support Group  (Read 744 times)
petrify
Medusa Golden Knight

You are slowing down

Email
« on: December 16, 2019, 12:07:45 PM »

I decided to start this topic because I often feel a sense of conflict when it comes to my fetishes, and I thought that there might be others out there who feel the same way. If so, hopefully we can help each other out.

For me, I started out with ASFR (petrification), which started with Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy Tactics. Final Fantasy X is still honestly one of the holy grails of petrification so it's little wonder it did the trick. From there over the years of searching for material (mostly h-games) I've branched out into other somewhat related fetishes such as vore, ryona, and even guro from time to time.

However, I've never really felt good about these fetishes. I've always considered kindness one of my most important values so getting off to decidedly unkind material always leaves me with a twinge of guilt. However, I have never been able to eradicate the fetishes, and at this point I think I've built up so many neural connections that it probably is impossible. This is backed up by google searches which agree it's impossible to eradicate a fetish.

So basically I've made do with reassuring myself that I'm not actually hurting anyone, and that there is simply a primal side to me that I need to let do its thing. But the lingering sense of guilt has never fully gone away, so I thought I'd make this post to see if anyone else can identify, and as said before, we can help each other out.

The only rule is please do not disparage ANY fetish, as you never know who may be reading that you may offend. Please feel free to talk about any non-asfr fetishes you have however.
FrozetaShintoriFan
Medusa Golden Knight

I know everything about photomanips and this forum

« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2019, 06:59:00 AM »

Thanks for your words.

I don't feel bad about my petrification fetish. I even enjoy shattering without any remorse. Why? Because it doesn't have a "real life equivalent". This is a fantasy fetish (even if I make photomanipulations of people I know, I know that, in real life, petrification isn't possible, so this is only a fetish for myself).

The closest thing to petrification in real life is hypnosis (freeze trigger), but even that needs the consent of the person you're hypnotizing, so... No hard feelings there, either.
petrify
Medusa Golden Knight

You are slowing down

Email
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2019, 12:20:56 PM »

Thanks for taking the time to respond. I guess it's a little different for me since I've branched out to some things that are technically possible in real life. I guess I still felt here was the best place to post since petrification is still my main fetish and this is the community I feel most comfortable in.

I think just venting a bit has helped me though. It's true fantasy is fantasy, even if my primitive brain gets worked up about it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: