Username:

Password:

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ASFR Podcast: Medusa  (Read 1281 times)
stonespell
Gorgon Knight

Viva Petrification!

stonespell
WWW Email
« on: August 24, 2019, 12:56:28 PM »

Hi! I'm pleased to announce the latest episode of the ASFR Podcast: Medusa. I voiced a role in as British a voice I could muster, but it sounds more Celtic to my ear. Please review and/or comment if you'd like to hear more!
https://www.buzzsprout.com/411730/1591153-medusa

'He's turning me to stone! I'm becoming a statue!' As her breasts surrendered to marble, I spoke to her unmoving form, "You will become an eternal monument, worshiped and admired by everyone who lays their eyes on your perfect figure. This will capture your beauty for all to see."
Statuerandomguy
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2019, 03:47:52 PM »

Huh, I had a vague belief the one behind it really likes petrification.  Cool

Fenchurch
Gorgon Warrior

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2019, 05:36:29 PM »

Someday I'd like to read a story about a group of warriors who go into Medusa's territory with a strategy, maybe use a decoy to draw her out and then spring an attack, and have done some training fighting with blindfolds, to give the old girl a challenge
sitx
Gorgon Warrior

Email
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2019, 11:36:51 PM »

Someday I'd like to read a story about a group of warriors who go into Medusa's territory with a strategy, maybe use a decoy to draw her out and then spring an attack, and have done some training fighting with blindfolds, to give the old girl a challenge

I assume you want them to lose, or at least suffer casualties when things go wrong?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: