Username:

Password:

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Perma-freeze on Overwatch...  (Read 1024 times)
stonespell
Gorgon Warrior

Viva Petrification!

stonespell
WWW Email
« on: June 19, 2019, 10:53:24 AM »

I can offer the game code if desired. An example: https://youtu.be/N9blikVk3t4

Right now, you'll stay frozen until you use a custom voice line or die.

'He's turning me to stone! I'm becoming a statue!' As her breasts surrendered to marble, I spoke to her unmoving form, "You will become an eternal monument, worshiped and admired by everyone who lays their eyes on your perfect figure. This will capture your beauty for all to see."
stonespell
Gorgon Warrior

Viva Petrification!

stonespell
WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2019, 11:15:51 AM »

MHCX3

'He's turning me to stone! I'm becoming a statue!' As her breasts surrendered to marble, I spoke to her unmoving form, "You will become an eternal monument, worshiped and admired by everyone who lays their eyes on your perfect figure. This will capture your beauty for all to see."
stonespell
Gorgon Warrior

Viva Petrification!

stonespell
WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2019, 07:08:24 PM »

New code: 72070

Adds new third-person camera that swings around a bit depending on player movement nearby upon getting frozen, and a dynamic speed boost for Mei when glazing the ground in front of her. The camera glitches when new players drop in, which sucks a bit, but otherwise it's cool, literally. I tend to call it Mei Tag or Mei is Evil or something like that when setting up on PS4.

stonespell
Gorgon Warrior

Viva Petrification!

stonespell
WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2019, 04:12:33 PM »

JAJCT

New camera, and new unfreeze [Press L3]. Enjoy!

stonespell
Gorgon Warrior

Viva Petrification!

stonespell
WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2019, 11:11:02 PM »

Ok, now only a teammate can revive you by looking at you within proximity and hitting action button (L3 on console).

Just a skirm right now until I can finish it, probably tomorrow.

E9WM3

Thanks!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 11:12:33 PM by stonespell » Logged

stonespell
Gorgon Warrior

Viva Petrification!

stonespell
WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2019, 11:28:40 AM »

Hi! I've got the game done.

7YEKH - "Run Away from Evil Mei"

Please let me know if you have any ideas or feedback. I'm balancing the game now.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: