Username:

Password:

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The House Anubis (petrification)  (Read 409 times)
SatansEnd
Statue

« on: March 16, 2019, 02:39:20 PM »

Hi
So, the House Anubis is a kids/teen live action show. There are actually three shows (I don't know the exact connection), one German, one English and one from the Netherlands.
There are two things that I know of:

Het Huis Anubis: pad der 7 zonden
A movie from the Netherlandish Version. There are 6 petrification scenes in it. The Animation is pretty good considering the quality of the show. I can't tell the exact time of the scenes, but I think they can be found online without having to watch the movie.
NOTE: There is also a German Version of the Movie (Pfad der sieben Sünden), but it doesn't contain anything interesting.

House of Anubis: Touchstone of Ra
At the End of the Movie, a girl is turned to stone. It happens around 1:02:40, bit you can't see the transformation. Shortly after, one can see the Statue.

Perhaps you have already seen the first scenes online (that's where I found them), but I never saw anything about the second one.
I actually remembered seeing the second one as a kid (I got lucky as I never watched any of the shows) and spent the last two days trying to find it. It isn't very good, but it was very satisfying to find it after this time.

I want to take this opportunity to thank the people here for posting all this stuff. I've been here for quite some time, but never posted anything.
Perhaps I'll get to post some more things that I've found!
Statuerandomguy
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2019, 05:57:47 PM »

Hey there, I posted some screens on this page years ago if you want to check them out.
http://medusaprojectonline.com/forum/index.php?topic=2580.60
 Tongue

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: