Username:

Password:

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: need some help about mugen-medulen char!  (Read 2537 times)
hellcat
Statue

« on: February 10, 2019, 11:35:41 PM »

(sorry for my bad english) Sad
. do anyone here know how to "add asfr pic to a chars" for medulen trigger it? Cry Cry Cry
i just see some pic make for medulen but don't know how to add it >https://twitter.com/petripanchira<
petrify
Medusa Golden Knight

You are slowing down

Email
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2019, 12:32:20 AM »

It seems like that guy might import them into mugen himself after making them based on some of the screenshots he posted of the game. He pinned a tweet with a file available for download but I can't figure out the password to download it. Anyone have an idea what it could be?
hellcat
Statue

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2019, 04:47:25 AM »

the pass is : katame  Cheesy
petrify
Medusa Golden Knight

You are slowing down

Email
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2019, 09:15:44 PM »

Wait, you aren't the artist of the twitter account are you? Regardless, I luckily have knowledge of MUGEN character editing enough to incorporate these into MUGEN myself. I've started off with the two characters who first caught my eye: Ruby and Marie, but I can add further characters without too much trouble now that the coding is done (just need to find the correct base MUGEN characters).

The two possible "statuefiers" I altered are Medulen and Demon Wall. For Medulen currently the only move that turns them into the custom statues is the tentacle grab (down then forward then the semicolon button for player 1 on my keyboard). Her other petrifying moves will just do the normal greyscale. There are two stages of petrification depending on health for Medulen (of course this is only possible for characters that have good in-between state sprites). Demon Wall you just need to lose to get the custom statue.

I included some ASFR themed stages, and also just some cool and themed ones for good measure.

Anyways, here is the download for now:

https://mega.nz/#!u2x3hSYK!clVsqCJZt5CiroPgGU6JYsnFceg-T5FSDT8rtTDInQA
https://mega.nz/#!G2AFTaqb!pbavnqPyw7j5393bAoyccEJUe_WCFLjJJhXnQjW7_i8
« Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 07:57:01 PM by petrify » Logged
hellcat
Statue

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2019, 11:45:02 PM »

no i not Cry ... but thank for the link  Cheesy Cheesy
hellcat
Statue

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2019, 09:08:10 AM »

by the way! i got other medulen ver. and i think "this" is a new ver of medulen ( maybe i wrong lol) Cheesy
https://mega.nz/# !zXIgwaoR!ANYBH0iEHoSQiZ6G5rA2oyTdFvlnVj1eaiyWqP2ewIc
petrify
Medusa Golden Knight

You are slowing down

Email
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2019, 03:37:19 PM »

Holy shit I love this new version of Medulen! So many unique moves. How did you find this? Is there some Japanese board where they are doing development on this?

Also, do you know if this Medulen has unique interactions with any characters? If so please give the download to one of those character so I can see what's going on behind the scenes.

Anyways, I'll see if I can port my changes to this version of Medulen sometime soon. Probably will stick with the tentacle grab attack as it's cool having all the different unique statue types with the different moves.
hellcat
Statue

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2019, 08:23:00 PM »

well i find that medulen long ago in > About the "klmg" thread < . and too bad i got no knowless about mugen Cry
FrozetaShintoriFan
Medusa Golden Knight

I know everything about photomanips and this forum

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2019, 04:33:19 AM »

Could you post screenshots of the effect?
petrify
Medusa Golden Knight

You are slowing down

Email
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2019, 07:56:25 PM »

I added some more female characters and made some changes. The Medulen being used now is the one takase posted, with my alterations added in. Some characters now how unique sprites for both the tentacle grab (Forward, release, semicolon) and two of the super attacks (Down, release, semicolon) (Down, release, comma).

I also made some changes so that alternate palettes are handled better.

The images takase just posted lead me to believe he already has some characters with custom sprites/animations. I would appreciate if he posted them for download so I don't have to duplicate work that's already done. Additionally, those characters have to be using some other method than the one I am so I want to see what that is in order to determine which method is more appealing.

Anyways, download:

https://mega.nz/#!G2AFTaqb!pbavnqPyw7j5393bAoyccEJUe_WCFLjJJhXnQjW7_i8
hellcat
Statue

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2019, 02:49:21 AM »

Thank for a link mega again Grin
sfc09
Statue

Email
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2019, 04:31:19 AM »

Since this thread is quite active, Petrify may I please request a reupload of the octopus characters from a previous upload of yours? If you've still got them.
petrify
Medusa Golden Knight

You are slowing down

Email
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2019, 12:22:41 PM »

sfc09: I do still have all those characters. Here is the link, which includes all ASFR characters I've worked on along with demon wall and medulen I just updated:

https://mega.nz/#!fjhm3SZQ!6lJbj2l1CBCCyxphzr5olxI2rbi5jWC-0B7uW7N1SUs

takase: If you can start off with the Saki Tsuzura you posted pictures of I'd appreciate it. Of course I'd love if you could upload all the characters you have that have custom sprites at some point.

As far as I know most characters that work in Winmugen work in Mugen 1.1 and vice versa. There are a few outliers like Marie which is why I bundled this all with Mugen 1.1 (also because Mugen 1.1 makes hi-res characters look better).
petrify
Medusa Golden Knight

You are slowing down

Email
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2019, 03:23:39 PM »

That doesn't seem to be a valid link. I am fine with downloading from axfc if that is easier for you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: