Username:

Password:

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is It Weird That I Like When Actresses Talk About ASFR?  (Read 538 times)
sonicx100
Statue

Email
« on: September 11, 2018, 02:42:38 AM »

I just noticed recently that I love actresses talking about when they have ASFR event happen to them in live action films or shows as much as the event. It started with the interview with Kristen Stewart when she was Frozen Lisa in Zathura and Sandra Taylor when she was the Frozen Debutante in Batman & Robin. I have been messaging them on Twitter or Instagram to see if I get a reply. You would be surprised how many replies I get back to me about it. Am I the only one who enjoys this or is this kind of a weird thing as well?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 02:51:29 AM by sonicx100 » Logged
Crystalline
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2018, 11:07:59 AM »

You don't need to feel insecure. "Recent ASFR victims", I'll call it, talking about the situation and listeners getting aroused by it is normal. It's...almost as if a spouse was talking about a sexual play the other day.

I do want to bring it up since I'm here: ASFR as a fetish is something not really "kept in the bedroom" but more like kept in your head though in terms of actually doing it. The states the victims are in are very dangerous/fatal, fictional or not. Until there is a "very safe, temporary freezing" that is public, let this be a PSA for those who just got into the fetish.
mikehunt2911
Gorgon Warrior

mikehunt182
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2018, 06:31:18 PM »

Not weird at all. I like hearing actresses talk about being frozen as well. Sandra Taylor especially has talked about it in several interviews. Actresses from Smallville, GeoStorm, and Silent Hill have all talked about their freezing experiences as well I believe.

sonicx100
Statue

Email
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2018, 08:41:18 PM »

I love the Sandra Taylor interviews about getting frozen! That was the first actress I listened to a interview about ASFR. I know the actress from Silent Hill talked about it in the past. I haven't seen any interviews from Smallville or Geostorm.
sonicx100
Statue

Email
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2018, 09:01:04 PM »

I also found this great interview with Stephanie Belding about her getting turned to stone in Eureka. I love that she wanted to buy her stoned self. Haha.

https://youtu.be/rc1KchlWxNI
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: