Username:

Password:

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sacred 2: ASFR Wiki  (Read 361 times)
ThereGoesMyTiddleston
Gorgon Knight

Just a guy who's into females petrified and frozen

« on: July 11, 2018, 12:54:19 PM »

I got bored yet again, so I decided to make an article for this game to give it some love, I hope you like it.

https://asfr.wikia.com/wiki/Sacred_2:_Fallen_Angel

Code:
Spider-Sense tingling!
blargen
Gorgon Knight

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2018, 06:59:15 PM »

I still felt like that close-up shot of the Dryad and the wide shot of the other frozen characters are two fairly different shots, as the wide shots show them completely encased in white/light blue ice, but the close-up shot shows the skin and even the gold trims of her armor in pretty clear color. Often never seemed like the ice was consistent between shots, but you know, I still think that presentation is still beautiful with a pleasant bonus to it.

Thanks again for the work! Smiley
ThereGoesMyTiddleston
Gorgon Knight

Just a guy who's into females petrified and frozen

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2018, 07:36:04 PM »

I still felt like that close-up shot of the Dryad and the wide shot of the other frozen characters are two fairly different shots, as the wide shots show them completely encased in white/light blue ice, but the close-up shot shows the skin and even the gold trims of her armor in pretty clear color. Often never seemed like the ice was consistent between shots, but you know, I still think that presentation is still beautiful with a pleasant bonus to it.

Thanks again for the work! Smiley
Good to see you again as well, you're welcome. :-)

Code:
Spider-Sense tingling!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: