Username:

Password:

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Resident Evil: Revelations 2  (Read 582 times)
ThereGoesMyTiddleston
Gorgon Knight

Just a guy who's into females petrified and frozen

« on: June 27, 2018, 04:33:14 PM »

Since I wanted to make one last article for June. I felt this game should get an article made since the freeze is pretty nice to see, so I thought making a page for it would be the best way to give it more support. I still wish there was some front-view glimpses, but it'll do in the end, maybe there could be a chance for front-view freezes but like always. Until then, enjoy what I've made for the article. :-D

https://asfr.wikia.com/wiki/Resident_Evil:_Revelations_2

Code:
Spider-Sense tingling!
Nathbud123
Gorgon Warrior

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2018, 07:01:53 PM »

Not bad, could you maybe get some pictures of the Coat of Armor Ability. It turns a character entirely into metallic silver, and you can change the camera to look at the front. Only thing is, you have to max the ability as Chris before anyone else can get it.
ThereGoesMyTiddleston
Gorgon Knight

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2018, 07:14:40 PM »

Not bad, could you maybe get some pictures of the Coat of Armor Ability. It turns a character entirely into metallic silver, and you can change the camera to look at the front. Only thing is, you have to max the ability as Chris before anyone else can get it.
I will put in pictures for that ability tomorrow since I need a break, but thanks for that suggestion.

Code:
Spider-Sense tingling!
boundy22
Gorgon Knight

Email
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2018, 03:15:52 AM »

Wonderful , Game is full of Hot females so it will look Sexy on them

Claire has a hot costume called Rodeo costume and she will look Sexy motionless in that costume
ThereGoesMyTiddleston
Gorgon Knight

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2018, 12:00:04 PM »

Alright, I got the Coat of Armor ability in the wiki. I hope what I've afforded in the article is good enough. :-)

Code:
Spider-Sense tingling!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: