Username:

Password:

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Assassin's Creed Odyssey ( Speculation )  (Read 1625 times)
boundy22
Gorgon Knight

Email
« on: June 12, 2018, 03:10:03 AM »

Ubisoft had announced a new Assassin's Creed game called Assassin's Creed odyssey , IT is set on ancient Greece and It is a Sequel to AC Origins which was set in ancient Egypt and uses the same graphics and gameplay , It also have a Full Female Playable Character

AC Origins had Mystical monsters and beasts that are based on the Pharaohs Myths and History , So If the same applied to this game , I guess we could see a Medusa or Gorgon Boss fight in that game

I hope that it is the case , I will keep an eye for any updates
Zicron Shadow
Administrator
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2018, 03:16:43 AM »

AC Origins had Mystical monsters and beasts that are based on the Pharaohs Myths and History , So If the same applied to this game , I guess we could see a Medusa or Gorgon Boss fight in that game

I hope that it is the case , I will keep an eye for any updates

I think the same when I see the trailer !

Statuerandomguy
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2018, 05:34:27 AM »

Good news, Medusa is in the game.

boundy22
Gorgon Knight

Email
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2018, 08:04:45 AM »

Good news, Medusa is in the game.

Thats wonderful , and The glowing Eyes heavily implies that this is for petrification
Camus
Statue

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2018, 09:26:32 AM »

It's done. In a preview video of the game, you can fight Medusa as a boss quest in her temple full of statues.
In the quest, you must help a woman of Lesbos to find her beloved, only to discover she has been turned into Medusa, and turn her to stone without regret.

The petrification is at 8:30. Before you can see a lot of petrified warriors in the temple. During the fight against Medusa, you can be hit by the petrification ray, which slow you, and fight petrified warrior animed as golems.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLrUUqjndZ8&t=631s
boundy22
Gorgon Knight

Email
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2018, 02:00:09 PM »

Thats Nice to know what to expect

At the very least we can make Screenshots when the Ray hit Cassandra and she has the petrification effect on her , We Also got a Full petrification scene on that Lady

The thing that isn't confirmed yet is what happened when Kassandra gets hit by the ray and her health is pretty low , We may get a gameover screen where she is petrified
boundy22
Gorgon Knight

Email
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2018, 01:51:22 AM »

Something that was revealed , By spending ship points , U can recruit past Assassin's as your Ship Captain and they will accompany you to on foot missions if u want , So I hope that means they can accompany you to the Medusa Mission

Aveline , Eve Frey ( The only confirmed one based on Screenshot ) and Aya are the past female assassin's
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: