Username:

Password:

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Memories (Anime)  (Read 564 times)
ThereGoesMyTiddleston
Gorgon Warrior

Just a guy who's into females petrified and frozen

« on: May 24, 2018, 04:36:46 PM »

Let me start off by saying this:

After I've done the Mune article, kalix then told me about this anime today. At first I wasn't sure about it, until I've realized that I was going to do the very thing that actually got me to admire this kind of thing. When I finally saw it again in HD, I extremely knew this was an offer I cannot refuse since after all. I, like kalix. Have been knowing about this anime for a decade as well and honestly, I'm so proud that I even had the chance to make this article. So everyone: I am very excited to say this, but the article has been made at long last! I shall add in two GIFS, one of them I'll combine as one since the effects of the other victim is the one that has very interesting effects to it. So please enjoy my 16th article peeps!

http://asfr.wikia.com/wiki/Memories
« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 04:41:03 PM by ThereGoesMyTiddleston » Logged
blargen
Gorgon Knight

« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2018, 12:10:42 AM »

Wow, seeing the gifs of the resin in action, there's an interesting mix of eerie and beauty going on. You can feel how the main character is unsure of how to respond when he comes across this for the first time, but also the nice detail of the wife and daughter being literally frozen in time as the hallucination takes a crazy turn and yet their expressions remain unchanged.

It's a scene that implements a reeeeeally fantastic freeze effect so well, and also implements it in a way that creates a fascinating narrative. I can understand the excitement you felt both in writing this post and creating that article. It's some good stuff all around and I fully enjoyed the work you put into it!
 Grin
ThereGoesMyTiddleston
Gorgon Warrior

Just a guy who's into females petrified and frozen

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2018, 03:37:11 PM »

Wow, seeing the gifs of the resin in action, there's an interesting mix of eerie and beauty going on. You can feel how the main character is unsure of how to respond when he comes across this for the first time, but also the nice detail of the wife and daughter being literally frozen in time as the hallucination takes a crazy turn and yet their expressions remain unchanged.

It's a scene that implements a reeeeeally fantastic freeze effect so well, and also implements it in a way that creates a fascinating narrative. I can understand the excitement you felt both in writing this post and creating that article. It's some good stuff all around and I fully enjoyed the work you put into it!
 Grin
Thank you so much for the feedback. I like how you describe the feeling of the scene, it really helps how it works. Especially since technically, the wife frozen is not Heintz's wife but Eva, who paralyzed him to hallucinate in the first place. which is understandable that he shot her statue but not Emily. So yeah, I'm happy you enjoyed it nonetheless. :-)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: