Username:

Password:

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Supergirl S03E14 - Trapped as a doll  (Read 1414 times)
DarkNS
Gorgon Warrior

Email
« on: April 21, 2018, 10:06:01 AM »

In the latter part of the episode the main antagonist traps for a short time Supergirl inside a plastic blister as if she were a doll.

https://vimeo.com/265893951

http://asfr.wikia.com/wiki/Supergirl_S03E14_-_Trapped_as_a_doll
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 10:11:32 AM by DarkNS » Logged
ThereGoesMyTiddleston
Gorgon Knight

Just a guy who's into females petrified and frozen

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2018, 10:42:12 AM »

After watching the episode myself when it first came on. I had a feeling there would be a wiki page of this, but I'm glad somebody did. I hope you add some pictures in when you have the chance. :-D

Code:
Spider-Sense tingling!
DarkNS
Gorgon Warrior

Email
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2018, 04:08:11 PM »

After watching the episode myself when it first came on. I had a feeling there would be a wiki page of this, but I'm glad somebody did. I hope you add some pictures in when you have the chance. :-D

Honestly, I probably will not add pictures. But hey, I edited the video and made the page so it's something Smiley. Nothing is blocking other person to add the pictures and give more formatting and/or info to the page.
ThereGoesMyTiddleston
Gorgon Knight

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2018, 05:10:51 PM »

Honestly, I probably will not add pictures. But hey, I edited the video and made the page so it's something Smiley. Nothing is blocking other person to add the pictures and give more formatting and/or info to the page.
Ooh, hate to say this dood but, the page is deleted. :-(

Code:
Spider-Sense tingling!
DarkNS
Gorgon Warrior

Email
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2018, 06:02:36 PM »

I left a comment to the admin who deleted the page, perhaps I made a mistake in the way I added the content, we'll see if the content can be added to the wiki in another form.
boundy22
Gorgon Knight

Email
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2018, 09:14:26 AM »

Thanks for the scene , I liked it a lot , I like when females gets trapped inside objects like Cylinders and that plastic blister so I liked that scene so much

As for the page being removed from the wiki , then as much as I liked the scene but I can see why that scene doesn't fit in main ASFR Categories on surface by admins opinions , she wasn't turned into any inanimate state ( even turning into a doll which is pretty fine in ASFR ) and she wasn't even in deep sleeping like in Cyro suspended cases

But Personally , I would love if you added more scenes like this and I have no problem , but lets see others opinions , the Trapped Category is the closest thing for that scene , but it need also the woman isnide it to be in any inanimate state
DarkNS
Gorgon Warrior

Email
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2018, 07:12:21 PM »

Thanks for the scene , I liked it a lot , I like when females gets trapped inside objects like Cylinders and that plastic blister so I liked that scene so much

As for the page being removed from the wiki , then as much as I liked the scene but I can see why that scene doesn't fit in main ASFR Categories on surface by admins opinions , she wasn't turned into any inanimate state ( even turning into a doll which is pretty fine in ASFR ) and she wasn't even in deep sleeping like in Cyro suspended cases

But Personally , I would love if you added more scenes like this and I have no problem , but lets see others opinions , the Trapped Category is the closest thing for that scene , but it need also the woman isnide it to be in any inanimate state

Yes, that was the answer of the admin who deleted. I understand why it was removed. Oh well, there's this forum and the video in Vimeo Smiley
ThereGoesMyTiddleston
Gorgon Knight

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2018, 07:36:19 PM »

Yes, that was the answer of the admin who deleted. I understand why it was removed. Oh well, there's this forum and the video in Vimeo Smiley
Technically, the video is actually still on the wiki in case you didn't know.

Code:
Spider-Sense tingling!
edgarroni2002
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2018, 04:16:42 PM »

Cool What a pity, huh?
What the problem with that villain? After that trap, a hot plastic bath would make the "doll of stell' turn out to be an ASFR classic
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: