Username:

Password:

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Supergirl S03E14 - Trapped as a doll  (Read 3283 times)
DarkNS
Gorgon Warrior

Email
« on: April 21, 2018, 10:06:01 AM »

In the latter part of the episode the main antagonist traps for a short time Supergirl inside a plastic blister as if she were a doll.

https://vimeo.com/265893951

http://asfr.wikia.com/wiki/Supergirl_S03E14_-_Trapped_as_a_doll
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 10:11:32 AM by DarkNS » Logged
DarkNS
Gorgon Warrior

Email
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2018, 04:08:11 PM »

After watching the episode myself when it first came on. I had a feeling there would be a wiki page of this, but I'm glad somebody did. I hope you add some pictures in when you have the chance. :-D

Honestly, I probably will not add pictures. But hey, I edited the video and made the page so it's something Smiley. Nothing is blocking other person to add the pictures and give more formatting and/or info to the page.
DarkNS
Gorgon Warrior

Email
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2018, 06:02:36 PM »

Ooh, hate to say this dood but, the page is deleted. :-(
After watching the episode myself when it first came on. I had a feeling there would be a wiki page of this, but I'm glad somebody did. I hope you add some pictures in when you have the chance. :-D

Honestly, I probably will not add pictures. But hey, I edited the video and made the page so it's something Smiley. Nothing is blocking other person to add the pictures and give more formatting and/or info to the page.
Ooh, hate to say this dood but, the page is deleted. :-(

I left a comment to the admin who deleted the page, perhaps I made a mistake in the way I added the content, we'll see if the content can be added to the wiki in another form.
boundy22
Gorgon Knight

Email
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2018, 09:14:26 AM »

Thanks for the scene , I liked it a lot , I like when females gets trapped inside objects like Cylinders and that plastic blister so I liked that scene so much

As for the page being removed from the wiki , then as much as I liked the scene but I can see why that scene doesn't fit in main ASFR Categories on surface by admins opinions , she wasn't turned into any inanimate state ( even turning into a doll which is pretty fine in ASFR ) and she wasn't even in deep sleeping like in Cyro suspended cases

But Personally , I would love if you added more scenes like this and I have no problem , but lets see others opinions , the Trapped Category is the closest thing for that scene , but it need also the woman isnide it to be in any inanimate state
DarkNS
Gorgon Warrior

Email
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2018, 07:12:21 PM »

Thanks for the scene , I liked it a lot , I like when females gets trapped inside objects like Cylinders and that plastic blister so I liked that scene so much

As for the page being removed from the wiki , then as much as I liked the scene but I can see why that scene doesn't fit in main ASFR Categories on surface by admins opinions , she wasn't turned into any inanimate state ( even turning into a doll which is pretty fine in ASFR ) and she wasn't even in deep sleeping like in Cyro suspended cases

But Personally , I would love if you added more scenes like this and I have no problem , but lets see others opinions , the Trapped Category is the closest thing for that scene , but it need also the woman isnide it to be in any inanimate state

Yes, that was the answer of the admin who deleted. I understand why it was removed. Oh well, there's this forum and the video in Vimeo Smiley
edgarroni2002
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2018, 04:16:42 PM »

Cool What a pity, huh?
What the problem with that villain? After that trap, a hot plastic bath would make the "doll of stell' turn out to be an ASFR classic
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: