Username:

Password:

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone got a Petrifaction II guide?  (Read 1353 times)
Knite_0
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« on: October 13, 2017, 02:43:57 PM »

Just got it and started it up but I don't understand anything.
mpgreymaker
Gorgon Knight

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2017, 05:44:24 AM »

You can ask your questions here, and I should be able to answer everything. But you can take care of a lot of confusion by consulting the in-game map. Select items, right-most tab are the key items and that is where you'll find the world map. There is always a red marker hovering over where you're supposed to go/be doing something for story progression.
Knite_0
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2017, 02:22:16 AM »

specifically meant that room you're in on start up.
kanar
Gorgon Knight

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2017, 09:47:12 PM »

While I've only played the demo so far, I know that the game started in what I refer to an a glorified option menu.  To get out and begin the game proper, you need to select one of the options in the actual menu.

Knite_0
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2017, 04:34:47 PM »

meant idk what the options room sliders do.
mpgreymaker
Gorgon Knight

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2017, 04:06:23 PM »

This...is something I don't fully know either.
Out of the 5 sliders, the top right one influences the success rate of enemies' status attacks, and the bottom right one influences how often they go for hp damaging attacks. I don't know the effects of the 3 left sliders, but they're bound to affect encounter rate and escape success rate (as that is what fans have asked for after the trial).

Concerning the buttons, let's call them
1 2 3
   4 5

3 turns the battle voices on or off
4 causes the text to progress automatically (as opposed to needing to hit a button each time to advance to the next text window.)
6 affects if you walk or run automatically (and do the other action while holding "shift".)

That is all that I know so far.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: