Email
« on: August 23, 2017, 09:23:47 PM »

Petrifaction 2 is now on sale
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ206603.html

The size of the game is big make sure you got room for it
mpgreymaker
Gorgon Knight

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2017, 01:01:39 PM »

Does the full game read all the savefiles made in the trial version, or just the one you can make at the very end?
Petriflad
Gorgon Knight

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2017, 06:47:36 PM »

Dlsite can't get exhausted all options
dfdsgsdg
Statue

Email
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2017, 10:56:02 AM »

any reviews on it? i've played test verstion of it and now hestitating to buy one
stiltzkinator
Gorgon Knight

Email
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2017, 11:20:47 AM »

The demo gives a pretty good impression, but doesn't get to the more interesting features.

The big two things I've found so far are:
1. When you have more than 4 party members, you can change them at will, and if your current four all fall, they're automatically replaced with the next four in your lineup. So far I'm up to ten characters.
2. Areas where a fog can gradually petrify/bronze/waxify your characters, both in and out of battle, and whether they're in your battle party or not. If you end up fighting female enemies, they can be affected over time too! Hence battles with them in these areas become a matter of patience and outlasting them rather than offence. The wax area in particular is challenging, but also full of waxified girls that you can pick up...and sell. Notably, the effects of these areas go through protection pendants.
mpgreymaker
Gorgon Knight

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2017, 12:56:48 PM »

I see the game has been updated to version 1.0.5 (including the bugs I reported. Yay!) Is there a way for people who already bought the game at launch (version 1.0.4) to obtain the latest version?
Apparently a next update is already in the making, and I'd like to have it as type-free and bug-free as possible.
mpgreymaker
Gorgon Knight

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2017, 02:13:38 PM »

Stiltzkinator, help!  Cry

I'm in the early parts of chapter 7 with Marisha and...Haruti (Harti? Harty? Hearty? Don't know what to make of her name...) and I need to go to a temple-like dungeon full of colored treasure chests that all have the effect of petrifying the lead character if they're opened.
I assume this is a puzzle where you either need to open certain chests or have certain protection from the color you open, but I can read maybe 1% of all the text in the game, so I have no idea what to here.
Can you help?
mpgreymaker
Gorgon Knight

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2017, 03:52:49 PM »

Never mind the question. Seems all you have to do is examine each stone slab and then return to the starting point to open the way forward.
Could you then tell me why we need to go to that temple, why Sakurasu and her gang is also in that distant location, and why she ends up capturing our fearless duo as well? Seems to be the first time in the game that the stone fetish is actual part of the plot, but I still have no idea what's going on... >_>
stiltzkinator
Gorgon Knight

Email
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2017, 06:47:16 AM »

I went through the entire game in two days, and it's kind of blurred together in my mind now. I also encountered a bug that caused a game-breaking sequence skip on the fog floor specifically, so that was an added distraction over what the plot was at that point.

As consolation for not being much help with the story there, I want to point out for anyone who doesn't know, in almost all areas with a fog, there's a well somewhere on the map that you can close (third option) to remove the fog and its effects.
mpgreymaker
Gorgon Knight

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2017, 07:38:00 AM »

Have you reported this bug on his blog or on the Petrifaction wiki? He is taking care of all the bugs that people mention and the game already is at version 1.0.6. (My earlier question in this topic still stands: is there a way to download the latest version without buying the game again?)

And if people are wondering, another solution to deal with the fog is to already be inflicted with another status. In this temple with petrifying fog and enemies that inflict stone to the entire party at once, I was completely safe with my cookie legs.  Wink
Speaking of the wells, though, what is with the second option? Pick it and then you can select a two-digit number? No idea what that is for...
stiltzkinator
Gorgon Knight

Email
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2017, 07:49:57 AM »

IIRC, the second option is to fill empty buckets if you have any. A bucket of state-inflicting material applies all three stages of the status effect at once to whoever it is used on. As usual, though, it only works on Ra Noe/'Bloodies', and some bosses resist it.
voltronzilla
Statue

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2017, 08:13:25 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFDozN2v8pw

Sooo did this video just reveal every status effect in the game, or does it still have some surprises?

It even shows off the Ultraman elephant dude who was the secret final boss in the first game.
mpgreymaker
Gorgon Knight

« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2017, 07:46:48 AM »

This is indeed everything that can occur during battles. I agree that it is a bit weird to give away everything just like this, but on the other hand, it may be that seeing that their favorite type of asfr is included in the game is exactly what a potential customer gives that final push to buy the game.

This video also mostly shows the particular status ailment being given to the character who typically encounters it first during the game which, ironically, can be judged as both spoiler and lack of spoiler.

Fortunately, there are also transformation scenes outside of battle that aren't revealed here, so the game still has some surprises.

The Ultraman monster encounter is a sidequest in this game that is nowhere near as potentially dangerous as it was in the first game.
voltronzilla
Statue

« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2017, 03:40:58 PM »

Aww. I was hoping the game would still have a final ultra boss with a super sexy effect that turns your entire team into parameciums or something.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: