Username:

Password:

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Petrification II demo's out  (Read 2833 times)
Knite_0
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« on: July 18, 2017, 12:46:12 PM »

http://madasama.blog28.fc2.com/blog-entry-969.html
There's hope yet.
luckysvn777
Gorgon Knight

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2017, 03:24:21 AM »

Tried it out for a while, but quickly realized its not one of those games you can just blindly stumble around and figure out how to get to the content. Don't suppose anyone's figured out what you can do in the demo?
stiltzkinator
Gorgon Knight

Email
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2017, 09:49:38 AM »

There's only a few instances where you're required to speak with certain people. At the very beginning, you need to talk to the nun near where you start IIRC. There's a map under key items which tells you where your next objective is, as well, which is a big help once you need to start going to other areas.
bernardo
Gorgon Warrior

bernard-2@hotmail.fr
Email
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2017, 11:41:50 AM »

You can show in picture. I do not understand everything Embarrassed

a
mythbot
Statue

Email
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2017, 01:00:51 PM »

Long time lurker providing some knowledge on the game.  It seems this game is split into "chapters," which is what I call every time you completely switch characters you play as.  To everyone still with the pink-haired girl you control at the beginning, you WILL NOT encounter any asfr effects, at least until you switch control to a blue haired cleric girl.  You will know when you reached asfr effects because you will get into a scripted battle that will end up with said cleric totally petrified in stone, before you can even do anything in the fight.  After that, many enemies you have already fought will suddenly get asfr effect attacks, though in her chapter you only get stone and marble.

Fun fact:  about 75% through the first chapter you'll come upon a well with petrifying water your characters will take.  Right after that, you'll start fighting other women that you can throw these vials on to petrify them.  After the scripted battle with the blue haired cleric, these same vials will affect your girl party members, too.

Bonus:  For those of us who would love to watch the effects I have a tip for you.  In the main area that you can teleport to (from anywhere, 5th item in menu)  if you go up a little and then left you'll come into a room with some buttons and two sliders.  I don't know what the buttons do, but the top slider influences the success rate of the enemy's transformation effects, while the bottom slider influences how often the enemy will use an HP damaging attack.  If you are like me and set the top slider to hard and the bottom slider to easy, then enemies will just guard every time there were supposed to do attack your HP, and when they do use a asfr skill, it's a surefire hit to your party members. Smiley      

And for those who hate the gore effects, I'm in chapter 3 (now I control a pink haired apron wearing girl and a blonde orb wielder)  The only gore effect I seen is a scripted fight with an air elemental that forces one girl to be ripped apart (she's fixed shortly afterwards).  There is a Vore effect on plants near the start of chapter 3, but the next time you see them they switch to turning your two girls into trees. Kiss

Best tips I can give is to make sure you have plenty of healing items(the hp potions if you don't set the sliders like me) and status recovery potions(Each is 10g), especially for chapter 3 because you have no cleric type character, at least as far as I am.  Also, the previous games trick of catching one effect to make yourself immune to others applies as well too.  (if your part marble, you cant turn to stone, can you?)  Last but not least, having your legs transformed sets that character's speed to 1, so they will go last, and having there torso and arms transformed doubles their physical defense, but prevents any physical attacks they can do.  This can effectively render a character useless, waiting to be finished off, but any mages can still cast spells.  For example, suppose both my two girls I have were two thirds turned into trees.  The pink haired one can still fight, since she's a mage, but the blonde can only guard, since all her attacks are physical, and she can't do those with her arms turned to wood.  Hope this helps!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 01:06:32 PM by mythbot » Logged
luckysvn777
Gorgon Knight

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2017, 02:19:24 PM »

Thanks for all the advice. I'm currently stuck again though at the village under attack after the asfr events start occurring. Can't really figure out what to do there to proceed. Any pointers? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Never mind, apparently you just have to kill a toooon of enemies?

EDIT 2: Stuck again. Now I'm back at the town in Chapter 2 with the Chapter 3 characters and talked to the cleric from Chapter 2, but can't find where else in the town (which is where the plot is according to the map) I need to go to progress. Any help?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 10:18:48 PM by luckysvn777 » Logged
dfdsgsdg
Statue

Email
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2017, 07:29:50 AM »

game is not bad cuz there are many asfr effects on it

but the characters encounter sooooooooooooo many monsters so i have to fight almost, 3 steps : 1 fight
stiltzkinator
Gorgon Knight

Email
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2017, 08:42:13 AM »

EDIT 2: Stuck again. Now I'm back at the town in Chapter 2 with the Chapter 3 characters and talked to the cleric from Chapter 2, but can't find where else in the town (which is where the plot is according to the map) I need to go to progress. Any help?

If you've talked to Marisha from before, then you need to take Teal and Maria back up to the forest where the lone house is. You actually have to travel through the woods this time, and Marisha tells you that yellow flowers will lead you toward the house, while the white flowers lead you to the exit of the woods. If you get that far, you're just about finished with the demo.
Aymezen
Statue

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2017, 06:39:19 PM »

Hello.

Anyone can explain what i have to do to play ?
I'm stuck at the begenning. many npc, nothing to do :/
kanar
Gorgon Knight

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2017, 08:50:51 PM »

Hello.

Anyone can explain what i have to do to play ?
I'm stuck at the begenning. many npc, nothing to do :/

Strange, wasn't able to post for a while there...
Anyway, let's try this again.

Not sure where you are stuck so I'll start from the beginning.  The very first area where you start is an elaborate options menu.  To begin the game proper enter your actual options menu and select one of the options there (I think it is the 4th or 5th one down).  That will take you to the slums.  There you need to talk the nun and other characters will appear and leave.  Find them again by the exit to town (west and north) to be able to leave town.  Head to a cave to the SW and travel to the bottom.  I got stuck here for a while and I don't know what I had to do to progress.  I guess, just fight the girl and check everything in that room again... Then return to town.

Hope that helps and sorry for taking so long to reply.

bernardo
Gorgon Warrior

bernard-2@hotmail.fr
Email
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2017, 02:15:34 PM »

Said like we not the room with the button? Sad
I do not understand how to do it. All the door. Sound blocked Sad

a
mpgreymaker
Gorgon Knight

« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2017, 06:26:32 PM »

If you press F1, you can see the button configuration. I personally use "shift" "z" and "x".
Shift is for running, z is for confirming, and x is cancel and calling the menu.
This last action is what you need. Call the menu and pick the 5th option.
This will make you leave the intro and tutorial area and actually start the game.
(And while playing, this fifth option also returns you to this tutorial area, should you wish to adjust the difficulty (as mythbot already mentioned.)

@stiltzkinator (or anyone else who understands Japanese a lot better than I do): what exactly is going on at the start of chapter 3? Maria begins as an old woman who plans to sacrifice herself to divert the monsters away from the children? Then she is somehow saved by 3 bandit sisters(?) and becomes a young girl. And then she has a talk with another version of herself...and this also happens later on with the other girl.
Can you summarize the plot here?
bernardo
Gorgon Warrior

bernard-2@hotmail.fr
Email
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2017, 10:01:34 PM »

OK. every time I click on it. It leaves the game with one.

unable to find file: audio/SE/oo39_ys056ys004

a
stiltzkinator
Gorgon Knight

Email
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2017, 01:30:30 PM »

@stiltzkinator (or anyone else who understands Japanese a lot better than I do): what exactly is going on at the start of chapter 3? Maria begins as an old woman who plans to sacrifice herself to divert the monsters away from the children? Then she is somehow saved by 3 bandit sisters(?) and becomes a young girl. And then she has a talk with another version of herself...and this also happens later on with the other girl.
Can you summarize the plot here?

Been a bit, but IIRC:
People who make contact with a demon's blood as the demon is dying gain special powers, becoming Ra Noa (but note that only one of the children is saved, as she was next to the dmeon in the basement as it died, whereas the others were not). They become able to resurrect from death, and someone who is especially old or young either advances or regresses toward a more physically fit relative age. The three women who show up are there to take out the demons and collect more blood to strengthen themselves, but accidentally convert Maria instead. They're not very happy about having done so.

The 'other versions' are actually Ra Noa of the past I think, though I was kind of skipping through at that point, so I'm not sure how accurate that is. The villain also seems to have the power to take control of Ra Noa specifically, which should explain some of the other stuff that happens.
mpgreymaker
Gorgon Knight

« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2017, 03:53:06 PM »

I see, I see. Thanks! That's already very helpful.

This is actually a very fine rpg even without the focus on our fetish. I always love it when a work that is aimed at a particular audience can transcend itself and be interesting for everyone instead of being just, as could've been the case here, hardly anything but transformation scenes over and over again.
Looking forward to the eventual full game.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: