Username:

Password:

Poll
Question: Do you approve of, acccept, or dislike the idea of turning a guy into a girl then a statue?
Love the idea - 3 (13%)
Like the idea - 5 (21.7%)
Accept the idea - 9 (39.1%)
Dislike the idea - 2 (8.7%)
Hate the idea - 4 (17.4%)
Total Voters: 21

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "The Wotch Cheat Mode" - Transgendered Statues, Y/N?  (Read 2325 times)
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« on: April 17, 2008, 11:46:15 AM »

Recently, there's been a post or two mentioning ideas of transgender magic and such, and the most infamous place for using it to get to ASFR is of course http://thewotch.com/ , a webcomic that I'm sure most of us have heard of. There's a lot of various transformations in that comic, but most commonly, a male becomes a female through a spell. Sometimes, the new female later becomes a statue. It should be noted that the Wotch has also had females who were born females become statues but currently most statues that popped up started off as guys. It should also be noted without fail nearly every "ka-girled" statue is quite nice and most of the statues that were born female are nicer. Smiley

The Wotch calls it "Ka-girl" after the sound effect of the spell used, but since it's a sort of cheat to get more females to make statues of, I prefer to call the concept "The Wotch Cheat Mode" because the Wotch is if not the originator of the concept, at least one of the most notable users, if not THE most notable user of the concept.

My question is, does everyone approve of this? Why? Why not?

I personally don't mind it at all. I like female statues, and don't really mind if they used to be a guy so long as they're now a girl and a statue. I'm heterosexual, but my cousin is bisexual (And claims that everyone is to an extent, but I think he's nuts) so I don't mind whatever the homosexual ASFR crowd want to get up to. For all I know they might like the reverse situation (Though I don't. A waste of perfectly good ladies  Smiley ) but I know some people might be a little uneasy at the idea, regardless of their sexual orientation.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2008, 11:48:29 AM by bigin23 » Logged

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
Hope to get back to it soon.
Vincenzo
Medusa Golden Knight

Let Me bless you with the eternal beauty...

finaltrupp@hotmail.it
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2008, 06:18:34 AM »

I accept the thing  Undecided
At the end... now he's a girl and the important thing is that the statue is a statue girl! And then you have only to forget that in the past she was a man  Wink
I saw only a few sequences of the wotch but I always heard about this trancegender tendence... However I can't say much on it  Huh?
hentaimas
Gorgon Knight

Freeezzeeee my precious

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2008, 01:11:53 PM »

Love the idea too much.
First of all he'll be like, kyaaa.... i'm a girl >_<
Then before she(he) noes it she is a statue lolx.
Lovely piece of art ^_^

Petrify, Freeze and stay pretty FOREVER
medusa_gorgone
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2008, 03:09:08 AM »

me too  Cheesy if is a sort transformation magic doesn't really matter  Undecided

the final character "gender" is the most important things for me Cool
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: