Username:

Password:

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Injustice 2  (Read 1881 times)
FrozetaShintoriFan
Medusa Golden Knight

I know everything about photomanips and this forum

« on: May 21, 2017, 04:12:02 AM »

Hello there.

Does Injustice 2 have anything relevant to our interests?

It seems there are a lot of characters with at least freezing powers.
soapsnakes
Gorgon Knight

Email
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2017, 05:33:35 AM »

Yes I guess like Captain Cold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jI7BmvqiYhY
3:38 and many more
blargen
Gorgon Knight

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2017, 04:39:13 PM »

Yeah, Captain Cold, Supergirl, and I think Superman have ice powers.

I saw Firestorm has a nifty stun link where he can create a rock that grabs an opponent's foot to interrupt them, and follow it with a ground move to cause that rock to "coat" the enemy in it, which makes it almost like a petrify ability. However, I only saw that move in a stream and the stage was dark enough to not fully see how good the quality is, but I like the idea behind it.

Found a video of Firestorm using that ability: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NEPvOulb_U
Happens a few times per battle, but 10:02 for best shot of Supergirl, 9:30 and 14:20 for Black Canary, 15:52 of Cheetah. So it's almost like a lighter version of Tremor's one brutality and has a fairly decent stun of 4 seconds or so after looking it up. Also, these stages, so dark.
Wink
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 05:00:30 PM by blargen » Logged
TheDrot
Statue

Email
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2017, 06:23:59 PM »

Well green arrow's *X-Ray* have freeze effect
edgarroni2002
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2017, 07:37:36 PM »

The good new is that all girls have many outfits, including the classic sexy outfits like Black Canary and Wonder Woman "swinsuit" style, Harley Quinn short shorts and Supergirl classic outfit and new52 outfit.
I just got the black Canary classic outfit. Here is she on ice:

blargen
Gorgon Knight

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2017, 12:26:22 PM »

So a thing NetherRealm Studios has been doing recently was doing some fighter reactions/gestures when you have two people choose a fighter at the character select screen. So Mortal Kombat X, you'd have Cassie Cage blow some bubble gum nonchalantly or Raiden showing his powers by summoning lightning. In Injustice 2, characters would land a potshot on the other character as the stage loaded, Superman shoots a quick laser or Robin does a slash with his sword.

But now they released Sub-Zero for Injustice 2, so not only are there more freeze powers to use in the roster, but his reaction/gesture when you select your fighters is an ice blast and a potshot at their head. It's a quick freeze, barely a second, but the models are bigger/zoomed in, and you can see they still put in some nice detail for the ice, just a quick pause and it can be admired for much longer!
Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4JMM47SywM
0:25 for Supergirl freeze.
5:30 for Poison Ivy freeze.
8:40 for Catwoman freeze.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: