Username:

Password:

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tales of Berseria  (Read 3148 times)
Belash
Gorgon Warrior

« on: October 08, 2016, 06:52:46 PM »

Did anyone of you already played the game? I`ve liked the petrification in some of the tales of games

In Zestiria only the Gorgon sisters were able to petrify a party member, i don`t hope they have removed it completely  Sad

Additional i hope world of final fantasy will have the status stone again (I`ve seen a video were enemies attack the girl with a "Stone" Attack, but the girl was immune so we don`t see the result ^^
petrify
Gorgon Knight

You are slowing down

Email
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2017, 02:03:14 AM »

Curious about this as well. This game snuck up on me. I don't have a good feeling about it though. Gamefaqs only has one reference to petrify and it's from a Medusa boss and no reference to stone bottle or anything to imply it might be a status effect. In Zestiria the Medusa petrify was a huge letdown since the character would be attacked and ko'd even while petrified, and petrify didn't trigger game over even if there was only one petrified character left. Hopefully at least that changes this time around.
applegate24
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2017, 07:39:09 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWeyc1YCIFs&t=417s
On 5:35 mark. the status will be remove over time unlike on zestiria.

They laugh at me because I am different.
I laugh at them because they are all the same
promethe
Gorgon Warrior

Need more motivation...

WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2017, 09:52:53 PM »

I finally picked this game and played it. I was busy these days... so it took me a lot of time to play.

Not like the Zestiria, you can fight with medusa in the main story line! You don't have to hanging around and complete the secret quest. But in other words, if you get the cleared save file, you'll miss this fight because it's already done.

There are 2 medusa in this game. The first one is in the almost last chapter, the last one is in the final area. You'd better try hard to see them.

Battle with medusa is pretty hard. She uses gorgon's frenzy (petrify skill) when she got a half HP. If your character standing near her position or stunned there, she will use this skill (actually it's Burst move).

Good thing: It's pretty easy to get petrified. Camera move is much better.
Bad thing: Effect time is short. And can be cured easily by taking damage. If you died, petrify will be removed. (Not like Zestiria)

There are 3 girl characters in this game. They're nice, DLC costume also ok(at least better than Zestiria).

Here it is.
http://imgur.com/a/so4Bz

Sorry for bad quality. I set graphic option as best, but screen resolution wasn't change at all.
I need to get my new computer...

Hope you enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------
P.S. I found that my Zestiria save files has been corrupted. I updated my Zestiria few days ago, but data was gone...
Does anyone has the save file for PC version?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 09:54:32 PM by promethe » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: