Username:

Password:

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Some Overwatch tonight perhaps?  (Read 2804 times)
stonespell
Gorgon Warrior

Viva Petrification!

stonespell
WWW Email
« on: April 02, 2017, 02:17:08 PM »

Anybody down for some Mei-hem on Overwatch tonight? Let me know, I'm on PS4, PaniclandUSA. Hope all are well out there!

'He's turning me to stone! I'm becoming a statue!' As her breasts surrendered to marble, I spoke to her unmoving form, "You will become an eternal monument, worshiped and admired by everyone who lays their eyes on your perfect figure. This will capture your beauty for all to see."
applegate24
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2017, 05:59:07 PM »

Im playing on pc. Can it cross play?

They laugh at me because I am different.
I laugh at them because they are all the same
Crystalline
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2017, 07:44:29 PM »

No crossplay, sadly.
applegate24
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2017, 01:27:39 AM »

No crossplay, sadly.

I see. My battlenet ID is EtagEllpa#1106 if anyone is playing on pc see you there 

They laugh at me because I am different.
I laugh at them because they are all the same
stonespell
Gorgon Warrior

Viva Petrification!

stonespell
WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2017, 03:11:06 PM »

My youtube channel is http://youtube.com/user/stonespell if you want to check out my clips.

'He's turning me to stone! I'm becoming a statue!' As her breasts surrendered to marble, I spoke to her unmoving form, "You will become an eternal monument, worshiped and admired by everyone who lays their eyes on your perfect figure. This will capture your beauty for all to see."
kalix
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2017, 10:36:11 PM »

I also play the game on PS4. me and panic make a good team as far as competitive. as far as messing around there are ways we can all run around as mei and really have some fun there.

@~,~`~
stonespell
Gorgon Warrior

Viva Petrification!

stonespell
WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2017, 11:25:05 AM »

I also play the game on PS4. me and panic make a good team as far as competitive. as far as messing around there are ways we can all run around as mei and really have some fun there.
Kalix isn't kidding, although probably 15 levels higher than yours truly. Overwatch is a blast to play, and Mei's ice effect is well executed with neat visuals and audio.

On the other hand, no such freeze effect in Paladins yet, despite having a chilly witch in the group. Still in beta on PS4, so hopefully the attacks will improve. I'm sure Hirez is worried they'll be accused of copying Overwatch if the graphics prove too similar. Their other property Smite is a bonanza with Medusa and Ymir for statue making, as I'm sure most are familiar.

Feel free to friend me on PS4 if you want to play either Overwatch or Smite, whether for making statues or for leveling up.

Aznpianist1
Statue

Email
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2017, 03:46:24 PM »

I wouldn't mind playing.
Add me on ps4
Theblakesta530
kalix
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2017, 11:19:08 PM »

ill add you probably tomorrow or later (been busy) puma0993 is my handle. we can play for real or later on play for some ice matches.

@~,~`~
Aznpianist1
Statue

Email
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2017, 11:58:49 AM »

Check out stonespells channel.
The recent videos we did has a lot of d.va, mercy, widow etc. Freezing  Smiley it was a lot of fun!
stonespell
Gorgon Warrior

Viva Petrification!

stonespell
WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2017, 01:11:29 PM »

They created new modifiers for Mei's freeze ability, which enhances the experience immensely.

http://youtube.com/user/stonespell

Keyed in a new game of freeze tag by Melody as well which should be in testing probably today for the ps4. I'm PaniclandUSA on psn. If you're over here, you're one of us and should look me up.

Thanks!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: