Username:

Password:

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Castlevania 3 Dracula's Curse animation on Netflix confirmed for this year  (Read 1969 times)
edgarroni2002
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« on: February 09, 2017, 04:21:44 PM »

If you remember well, this game have a wizard lady called Syfa, and on the story of the game, she was defeated by medusa and become an ornament on Dracula's Garden. The game give you the option to go to the garden and save her, but you can let she stay there forever, or save her and she become a playable character. Let's see how this will be showed in the animation.

Kojen
Medusa Golden Knight

tyler_kojen
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2017, 11:33:27 PM »

Interesting, will have to watch - though just a correction. Sypha was defeated and petrified by a cyclops, not Medusa, who wasn't in that game. Would make more sense for it to have been Medusa, and would rather hope they change it, if they keep it at all...
edgarroni2002
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2017, 04:44:57 PM »

Medusa is in the game, on a Ghost Pirate Ship. She is a Midbiss. I heard the she turned Syfa into a statue and let she stay on the garden, and the Cyclops is there to guard her statue
Kojen
Medusa Golden Knight

tyler_kojen
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2017, 01:06:10 AM »

Well then, I stand corrected =P Either way, hopefully we get some petrified Sypha, and/or other people petrified if Medusa makes any sort of appearance.
edgarroni2002
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2017, 09:26:03 AM »

Grin confirmed!! In the animation she is petrified but don't is showed the transformation moment, however we have many closes in her body as a statue and trevor touches her a lot. Its have the mmoment when she back to Flesh. I just watched it
mpgreymaker
Gorgon Knight

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2017, 07:11:14 AM »

Seeing your enthousiasm, I suppose we get to see Sypha as the pretty woman she is rather than the genderless hooded figure she was in the NES game?
Envor44
Gorgon Warrior

Email
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2017, 08:15:06 AM »

http://imgur.com/a/h4Quh

Here you go. Sorry about the quality, but we get to see Sypha as the pretty woman early on as her gender was revealed when she's being revived. I do recommend the show, though, even if you haven't played any Castlevania games before or just going to watch it for the statue.
edgarroni2002
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2017, 09:10:00 AM »

It have more scenes then these, I think its a ind of funny the moment Trevor hit her head saying that "someone lost a statue here?"
Envor44
Gorgon Warrior

Email
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2017, 10:16:29 AM »

A little bit more, but it's mostly in an angle that show her back. Unless, I missed something. I do find it amusing that Trevor uses her to boost himself when he kill the Cyclops with a short sword. She even make a remark about how he climbs on her. Other (heavily damaged) statues restore back to flesh as well, though it's not a pleasant sight.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: