Username:

Password:

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy Nude Year - Medusariffic 104  (Read 734 times)
drakedrakedrake
Medusa Golden Knight

« on: December 31, 2016, 07:38:18 PM »

Hey all,

The Stiffmas season has come to a close again, with two special presents on Medusariffic, and some extra renders on Deviantart. 

Well the year ended as badly as it started.  Losing a Thin White Duke in January and a Princess in December.  We need heroes, and to lose the ones we have always hurts. 

I was working on something a few weeks ago and realized I have been using a particular set of filters for, nigh-on-forever.  So I looked up the latest version and sent them my hard-earned; given the current state of the Canadian dollar, I feel only slightly violated.  Having said that, there are a few new filters that I really like and have been experimenting with the ways to best employ them in postwork.

What's on for the coming year?  At this point I can't say.  I was playing with Twine, but after using Ren'py it is pretty lite beer.  I have been looking at packages for flash/game construction, as the one I used previously no longer works.  I have the germ of an idea about using a series of roleplay sessions to construct an illustrated choose your own adventure type game; but it will take some more massaging before I am ready to take the next step with it.

So a Merry Stiffmas to everyone, and to all a happy nude year.

Drake
www.medusariffic.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: