Username:

Password:

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Final Fantasy XV  (Read 6236 times)
soapsnakes
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« on: November 13, 2016, 10:14:37 AM »

We all know the members are all gonna be male, but I heard that there are gonna be female characters that will be guest on your party and even better, Luna might be playable in the DLC according Square Enix themselves. Anyways, here is a sample of a petrify status.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CxDf8FXVIAAKVee.jpg:large
applegate24
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2016, 08:41:36 AM »

lovely effect. i wish there was a video

We all know the members are all gonna be male, but I heard that there are gonna be female characters that will be guest on your party and even better, Luna might be playable in the DLC according Square Enix themselves. Anyways, here is a sample of a petrify status.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CxDf8FXVIAAKVee.jpg:large

They laugh at me because I am different.
I laugh at them because they are all the same
Crystalline
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2016, 08:38:10 PM »

Any other ASFR status ailments existing? Freeze? Time Stop?
monkeyjr
Gorgon Warrior

Email
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2016, 01:10:50 AM »

Yeah, wow, I can't believe they finally brought petrify back better than ever with the all male cast! Haha, at least the ladies will have a high quality fetish bait.
petrify
Gorgon Knight

You are slowing down

Email
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2016, 12:51:24 AM »

So how does it work? Is it like FF12 where they disappear or do they stay there forever? Only interested if you can get a girl petrified of course (so pissed they left it out for the entire FFXIII series and now bring it back for a game with almost only males).

I will say it bodes well for FFVII remake if it is good in this game though.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 01:50:33 AM by petrify » Logged
soapsnakes
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2016, 01:50:57 AM »

Nope, it is not like FF12. They get petrified for like 5 seconds. There are like 2 guest female characters as of now: Iris and Aranea. I still have yet to see a video bringing them in a dungeon or place where a monster can petrify. There will be DLCs though and Square Enix might consider Luna to be playable if there are lots of demand.
petrify
Gorgon Knight

You are slowing down

Email
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2016, 03:14:05 AM »

Ah, not too upset then if it's temporary fare. FFX and FFX-2 still had the best in the series as far as I'm concerned.
stiltzkinator
Gorgon Knight

Email
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2016, 08:30:51 AM »

I haven't confirmed yet, but I believe it's possible to get one of the girls petrified.

Very slight story spoilers below:
When Aranea joins you for the Vesperpool dungeon, there is a group of Cockatrices and Basilisks not far at all from the dungeon itself. You're definitely able to bring her into battle against them, but I didn't happen to see whether they are actually able to inflict petrification at the time.
soapsnakes
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2017, 12:43:19 AM »

Many players have glitched out to make Aranea a permanent party member, but the problem is she can't be petrified ever. I have seen so many videos that she kept getting hit by sure to proc petrification attacks but she is immune to it. Maybe because she is just a guest character so she can't be petrified or get killed. There is something good to hope for though. The multiplayer DLC will have Aranea, Iris, and Luna be playable like they aren't guests anymore. So let us just wait for the DLC.
soapsnakes
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2017, 11:19:34 PM »

Comrades DLC just released to the public. Comrades is about making your own character so you can also make a female one. there is a boss which can petrify you. It is none other than Prompto. He petrifies you then takes a selfie of you. See these videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xde1YojqO2g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIqG_HyHO9g
boundy22
Gorgon Knight

Email
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2017, 12:27:58 AM »

Nice that we got female characters at last and nice effects

Is this the same effects as the ones in the first post ? and is comrades makes you play the whole main game or selected missions ?
Crystalline
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2017, 03:20:59 AM »

Prompto confirmed for having our fetish.
soapsnakes
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2017, 04:45:59 AM »

Nice that we got female characters at last and nice effects

Is this the same effects as the ones in the first post ? and is comrades makes you play the whole main game or selected missions ?

Yes. That is the same effect. Comrades is I guess a different story with different missions that you can play as co op.
edgarroni2002
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2017, 11:51:55 AM »

Cry I want Cindy
Belash
Gorgon Warrior

« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2017, 05:18:35 PM »

I´ve tried a little bit today, i think i will do it better in the future. Unfortunately you can`t move the Cam anymore after a few seconds you got petrified.
But I think it`s a nice effect. The selfies with Prompto and the girl as a statue are nice, too.

View My Video

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: