Username:

Password:

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who are your dream statue/ASFR victims?  (Read 35376 times)
Mudflap
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2011, 09:42:41 PM »

Hay Lin from W.I.T.C.H.
Tecna from Winx Club
Misa Amane from Death Note
Penny from the upcoming Pixar movie, Bolt
Launch from Dragonball
Sam Manson from Danny Phantom
Betty Quinlan from Jimmy Neutron
Frida from El Tigre
Trixie Tang from Fairly Odd Parents
Sayla from SD Gundam Force

And Miko from Transformers: Prime
Rebellion
Medusa Golden Knight

Anti-Chicom.

Email
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2011, 09:53:27 AM »

Dark Magicianj Girl- let's face it, in the series, despite that there are cards that can turn monsters into stone, she won't be turn into one, though she was frozen in one episode, but still turning her into a stone statue is way more better than freezing her inside a crystal

Stellar Loussier- this girl is from the anime Gundam SEED Destiny so petrifying her is quite impossible, given the fact that the anime is more on technology and war, not magical stuff, but seing Stellar being turned into a stone statue would be quite interesting

Rosette Christopher- here's the funny thing about Rosette (from the anime Chrono Crusade), there was an episode that show that she used and her brother as well as Chrono, which is a demon, used to live in an orphanage, but since her brother has somewhat "demonic" powers which can petrify anyone, he turned everyone into stone statue, but by accident since he cannot control his power, but despite this, he did not petrify Rosette and Chrono. Of all the people that her brother can petrify, why didn't he turn Rosette into a stone statue? It would have been interesting. T____T

Nina Sakura- to those who have watched the anime Ultra Maniac then you'll know who this character is, but for those who don't, well, Nina is a witch, though instead of wands, she used some sort of a palm computer to make magical stuff. Though despite that the anime has magical girl, there is no petrification occurence, which is why, I want to see a petrified Nina Sakura.

Suigintou- so ok, Suigintou (from the anime series Rozen Maiden) is a doll with life, which in terms of ASFR, turning a girl into a doll is included in that genre, still, seeing Suigintou turned into a stone statue is very interesting for me

Chii- she may be a robot, so what, it doesn;t mean she is excempted from petrification, infact, Chii is one of the few anime girls, in my opinion, that is a perfect candidate for petrification, seeing her innocent expression while she is turned into a stone statue.

Meer Campbell- if you have watched Gundam SEED Destiny, then you'll know this girl. In my opinion, turning this girl into a stone statue is quite interesting

Anri Hiiragi- well technically she is a mage that wears a maid-style clothing. Seeing that the anime titled Happiness! has a potential of petrifying a character due to having magic themes but the series doesn't have any ASFR stuff, it would be pretty interesting seeing her turn to stone since most of her magic backfires

Lizlet L. Chelsie- a busty maid whose original form is a tea cup.... well the description of being busthy is enough to see her turn to stone specially since the anime/manga she is from titled Omamori Himari deals with supernatural stuff, though there are yet monster with petrifying abilities to appear.

Mika Alsted Heine- a character from the eroge game titled Angel Ring, her appearance is enough reason to petrify her as she is wearing skimpy and sexy clothing.

Thanks to PDF, I have a warped and twisted view of China.
slam422
Medusa Golden Knight

The requisit Sonic fan of the forum.

slamth422
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2011, 06:19:40 PM »

Amy Rose, Rouge the Bat & Blaze the Cat from the Sonic series, The Princesses from the Mario games, and pretty much any cute/sexy gal from any video game series (provided they aren't some generic background character)

If it has to do with sexy, half-naked/fully naked women being frozen in ice, then you know I will enjoy it!
Linkrlz
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2011, 12:36:11 AM »

slam, does fan art count? Because I can link you to Amy, Rouge, and the princesses.
slam422
Medusa Golden Knight

slamth422
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2011, 06:25:33 AM »

What other kind of art is there that's ever gonna have them as such? Please link meh! Smiley

If it has to do with sexy, half-naked/fully naked women being frozen in ice, then you know I will enjoy it!
Linkrlz
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2011, 08:52:34 AM »

Well I'm pretty sure you've seen my vast collection in DA so there's a few. I also posted this last year.

http://medusaproject.ueuo.com/foro/index.php?topic=1362.0
slam422
Medusa Golden Knight

slamth422
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2011, 07:37:55 PM »

Oh yeah; now I remember that one.... Meh; that fire sale freeze isn't exactly tops on my list, but it's okay for what it is!

Linkrlz
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2011, 08:30:45 PM »

Which that one? xD I have a few. And a new one posted up today. Anyway, I need more Peach petrified/frozen pics.

Fire Sale wasn't that great either but it is a Mario cartoon and a 80s-90s one at that xD

Anyway, as for Amy and Rouge, Croc's got you covered. Somewhat.
http://chaoscroc.deviantart.com/art/Petrified-Amy-188823412
http://chaoscroc.deviantart.com/art/Petrified-Rouge-192882815
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: