Username:

Password:

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Who are your dream statue/ASFR victims?  (Read 35375 times)
Aegis_Eternity
Gorgon Knight

Darkness Shadow, Class B

« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2008, 03:59:41 AM »

« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2008, 08:22:42 PM »

Quote from: mash587
Ooh, I'd forgotten all about that series.  Yeah, they'd all make really nice decoration.

By the way, in Super Valis IV you could also get Lena (the girl who takes over as the main heroine) temporally frozen by letting icicles fall on her.  It wasn't that great though, plus it's fairly late into the game.  Not to mention the whole game felt like a step back from Valis III.  Or was it Valis II? The one where you could play as different people was my favorite.

Thou may find peace in your just imprisonment.
Oblivion is yours, forever.
Aegis_Eternity
Gorgon Knight

Darkness Shadow, Class B

« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2008, 04:00:49 AM »

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2008, 06:21:55 PM »

Quote from: JuanitoDLC
Heehee... a little request since i suppose this is topic-related...

Does anyone have a scan or screenshot of Castlevania 3's Sypha Belnades?

Aegis_Eternity
Gorgon Knight

Darkness Shadow, Class B

« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2008, 04:10:13 AM »

« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2008, 09:46:26 PM »

Quote from: JuanitoDLC on April 25, 2008, 06:21:55 PM

Well, sure, here's some screenshots.  Just remember, I did say it was an old 8-bit game.

This is the "stage select", such as it is.

The dreaded Cyclops boss.  Actually, it's a real wimp.  Sypha must have been pretty weak to lose to this thing...

Cyclops defeated, Sypha starting to break free.

Syfa???  Is that a typo?

Hurray for old 8-bit Engrish translations!

Hmm, I wonder what those ring things coming out of Medusa's eyes would do to Sypha?

Oh.  Oops...

Well this really hasn't aged well at all.  Wasn't really all that great back in '89/90 either.  Still, a modern remake would have a lot of potential.

By the way, can anyone tell me how to make thumbnails?

Aegis_Eternity
Gorgon Knight

Darkness Shadow, Class B

« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2008, 04:13:51 AM »

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2008, 12:51:26 PM »

Quote from: Aegis_Eternity
Quote from: mash587 on April 24, 2008, 08:22:42 PM
Ooh, I'd forgotten all about that series.  Yeah, they'd all make really nice decoration.

By the way, in Super Valis IV you could also get Lena (the girl who takes over as the main heroine) temporally frozen by letting icicles fall on her.  It wasn't that great though, plus it's fairly late into the game.  Not to mention the whole game felt like a step back from Valis III.  Or was it Valis II? The one where you could play as different people was my favorite.

The one with multiple player characters was indeed Valis III. Rather like Castlevania III in that respect, funnily enough. (They also both feature 'frozen' women you have to free.)

I'm actually going to eat my own words a bit here, as while none of the Valis games particularly impressed me, I was nevertheless interested enough to pick up the PC-Engine CD versions of all four.
And, although I've only played the PCE Valis I so far, it's so much better than any of the Megadrive/SNES versions it's not even funny.
Of course, Valis I was actually the last one to be remade for the PCE, so the others may not be up to the same standard.
It'll be interesting to see if the PCE Valis IV also has a freeze in it, and what trapped Valna looks like in PCE Valis III.

BTW, I know it's off-topic but does anyone know where I can see the promotional Valis anime episodes?

JuanitoDLC
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2008, 05:50:25 AM »

« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2008, 09:46:26 PM »

Quote from: JuanitoDLC on April 25, 2008, 06:21:55 PM

Well, sure, here's some screenshots.  Just remember, I did say it was an old 8-bit game.

This is the "stage select", such as it is.

The dreaded Cyclops boss.  Actually, it's a real wimp.  Sypha must have been pretty weak to lose to this thing...

Cyclops defeated, Sypha starting to break free.

Syfa???  Is that a typo?

Hurray for old 8-bit Engrish translations!

Hmm, I wonder what those ring things coming out of Medusa's eyes would do to Sypha?

Oh.  Oops...

Well this really hasn't aged well at all.  Wasn't really all that great back in '89/90 either.  Still, a modern remake would have a lot of potential.

By the way, can anyone tell me how to make thumbnails?

Thanks for the share... I couldn't quite recall how Castlevania 3 was like...

Anyway, I really do hope they have a remake...

As for the thumbnails, sorry, I'm a bigger imbecile when it comes to these kinds of things...
mash587
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2008, 01:57:25 PM »

Oh, hey, I'd almost forgotten about this.  Thanks for re-posting my lost post.  By the way Aegis, are you a Castlevania fan? 
 Wink
As if I didn't recognize your avatar from the Portrait of Ruin site.  That's probably the cutest version of our lady gorgon ever.
 Smiley
« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 04:49:08 PM by mash587 » Logged
Aegis_Eternity
Gorgon Knight

Darkness Shadow, Class B

« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2008, 10:18:13 AM »

By the way Aegis, are you a Castlevania fan?
Eheh, you noticed, huh?  Wink
I've kinda got Medusa Project to thank for that, actually! I'd always liked playing Castlevania Chronicles but it didn't go much further.
Until reading some old discussion on here (can't remember which one), which inspired me to get Dracula X Chronicles months earlier than I'd planned to...
And now there's no going back. I do prefer "Classicvania" to "Metroidvania" but it seems there won't be (m)any of those any more...
It's nice that Medusa (or someone similar) is in just about every game but they keep missing tricks, like in Castlevania 64, and Symphony of the Night, which has a great non-grayscale petrify effect with multiple poses, but only for Alucard, because some idiot decided that the extra characters (i.e. Maria) can't receive abnormal status like petrify...

As for the avatar, I just thought I should have something relevant to the board subject matter, and I liked that one so decided to use it.
Though it's a bit irritating that all avatars seem to be stretched to 200x200 on this board.
After all, I thought that, although the focus is on cute girls being turned to stone, why can't the one doing the stoning be cute too?
Veloxiraptor's pics are a perfect example of this if you want to know what I'm getting at! You know the ones I mean, right?

mash587
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2008, 02:30:19 PM »

It's nice that Medusa (or someone similar) is in just about every game but they keep missing tricks, like in Castlevania 64, and Symphony of the Night, which has a great non-grayscale petrify effect with multiple poses, but only for Alucard, because some idiot decided that the extra characters (i.e. Maria) can't receive abnormal status like petrify...
Yeah, I hate it when the extra playable characters only seem to be put in as an afterthought.

After all, I thought that, although the focus is on cute girls being turned to stone, why can't the one doing the stoning be cute too?
Veloxiraptor's pics are a perfect example of this if you want to know what I'm getting at! You know the ones I mean, right?
Ooh, yes, I do. A perfect example indeed.  Wink
Rebellion
Medusa Golden Knight

Anti-Chicom.

Email
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2008, 11:31:11 AM »

Dark Magicianj Girl- let's face it, in the series, despite that there are cards that can turn monsters into stone, she won't be turn into one, though she was frozen in one episode, but still turning her into a stone statue is way more better than freezing her inside a crystal

Stellar Loussier- this girl is from the anime Gundam SEED Destiny so petrifying her is quite impossible, given the fact that the anime is more on technology and war, not magical stuff, but seing Stellar being turned into a stone statue would be quite interesting

Rosette Christopher- here's the funny thing about Rosette (from the anime Chrono Crusade), there was an episode that show that she used and her brother as well as Chrono, which is a demon, used to live in an orphanage, but since her brother has somewhat "demonic" powers which can petrify anyone, he turned everyone into stone statue, but by accident since he cannot control his power, but despite this, he did not petrify Rosette and Chrono. Of all the people that her brother can petrify, why didn't he turn Rosette into a stone statue? It would have been interesting. T____T

Nina Sakura- to those who have watched the anime Ultra Maniac then you'll know who this character is, but for those who don't, well, Nina is a witch, though instead of wands, she used some sort of a palm computer to make magical stuff. Though despite that the anime has magical girl, there is no petrification occurence, which is why, I want to see a petrified Nina Sakura.

Suigintou- so ok, Suigintou (from the anime series Rozen Maiden) is a doll with life, which in terms of ASFR, turning a girl into a doll is included in that genre, still, seeing Suigintou turned into a stone statue is very interesting for me

Chii- she may be a robot, so what, it doesn;t mean she is excempted from petrification, infact, Chii is one of the few anime girls, in my opinion, that is a perfect candidate for petrification, seeing her innocent expression while she is turned into a stone statue.

Meer Campbell- if you have watched Gundam SEED Destiny, then you'll know this girl. In my opinion, turning this girl into a stone statue is quite interesting

Thanks to PDF, I have a warped and twisted view of China.
Murdock
Gorgon Knight

Email
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2008, 03:01:29 PM »

Well, characters that would be perfect ad a statues... I chose:
-Eri Kagurazaka: the teacher in Full Metal Panic anche Full metal Panic Fumofu series.
- Saori-Athena: well, she doesn't need presentation.
- Rella from Cindarella Boy and Fujiko from Lupin.
- Nina and her sister from Tekken series.
- The girl with Green hair in Mermaid Melody serie.
-Kalifa from One piece.
- Misato from Evangelion.
- Misaki Matsuya from Excel Saga.
- Lucy Heartfiria from Fairy Tail.
- Zatanna, Lois Lane, Isis and  Black canary from Dc comics.
- Ms Marvel, Scarlet Bitch,The invisible woman (but NOT with her stupid costume)and Mj from Marvel.
And in general all the female characters that look like me sexy.
I don't have interest in too young girls, or dressed in scholar uniform or this kind of thing.
I prefer woman that looks like a woman, not children  Smiley
mighty7342
Gorgon Knight

Lurker

« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2008, 01:08:04 AM »

- Nina and her sister from Tekken series.

Very much yes on this one.

Also I keep seeing this topic and thinking to myself "I should make a list" but I never do.

...Actually, I should post more often in the first place.
Onimeno
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2008, 08:01:08 AM »

Muy bien aqui esta mi lista de favoritas para ser estatua:

1. Kos-mos (Xenosaga), admitamoslo esta niña aun siendo un androide se lleva las palmas de la serie de juegos de Xenosaga y por que de muchos que no han jugado la serie, en lo personal es una de las anime-girl que mas me gustan y por que no cuando cae victima y es convertida en estatua de sal en el episodio III es una de las mejores partes del juego.

2.Masane Amaha (Witchblade) bueno de esta es sin pensarlo, quizas a muchos no les gusto la serie, pero en lo personal a mi me encanto por el estilo de personajes y el manejo de las situaciones, y diganme a quien no le gustaria ver estatuas de mujeres asi??

3. Fate Testarossa (mahou shoujo lyrical nanoha) quizas una de las heroinas mas famosas de la actualidad por que no verla con piel de roca jejeje.

4. Yoko Ritona (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann); quienes han visto Gurren Lagann entenderan esto quizas Yoko sea el nuevo Idol del anime y por que no del ASFR si se le da un toque mas fetichista jaja.

5. Yuffie Kisaragi (FF 7 y FF7 Advent Children): una de mis primeras favoritas en la epoca del PSX, esta niña es muy buen material formando una de las estatuas con mejor forma en la version de PC del juego, solo espero que esto se conserve en la proxima version de Ps3 del juego, seria un sueño hecho realidad.

6.Yurika Misamaru (Martian Successor Nadesico): bueno de las mas clasicas que hay, pero en si no soy fan de Yurika por su Inanimada participacion en la Pelicula The Prince of Darkness, no en si esta chavala me cae bien desde que vi la serie, caracter, coraje y por que no atractivo son lo que tiene esta chica, cuando salio la Movie y la vi pues fue un regalo a mis pupilas...

7. Rain Mikamura (G gundam): quizas sea una de las secuencias mas emuladas de todo el ASFR, tanto en arte como en video, pero lo original es lo mejor debido a que esta fue la primer secuencia que uso el efecto Devil Gundam para convertir la Carne en Metal y elevar a una de los persojes secundario de esta serie al grado de Idolo con tan solo tres capitulos.

8. May / Haruka (Pokemon Advance): no soy muy fan de pokemon pero esta chavala es muy buen candidata para ser estatua debido a la peculiar cara y cuerpo que tiene, algo que hace que hasta los que no somos fans de la serie, nos veamos atraidos a ella.

9. Nel Zelpher (Star Ocean 3: Till the End of Time): esta mujer es una mis favoritas en efectos de Petrificacion en un RPG, por que? pues es sencillo tiene las mejores poses jeje.

10. Este sitio lo dejo a varias que me gustaria verlas como estatua: Athena Asamiya, Yuri Sakasaki, Naru Narusegawa y Harubi Susumiya.

bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2008, 09:55:20 AM »

That's something I never considered actually, a Wii/PS3/Xbox remake of older Final Fantasy games like 7 or 8 would lead to our favourite females becoming ultra-sexy  Kiss Imagine it, a petrified Yuffie that isn't just that rubbish brown maskover thing! A truly statuesque Rinoa for the 21st century! And maybe even some more detail up Tifa and Selphie's skirts  Cheesy

Wouldn't it be nice as well if they decided to throw in alternative or customisable costumes like Star Ocean or MMORPGs? Square probably wouldn't give us this sort of fanservice but imagine having Aeris or Quistis run around in their bra and panties to be petrified. Smiley

Or remake FF9 and put Dagger in something a little sexier than the jumpsuit.And while we're at it, a DS remake of Final Fantasy 6 might let us see Terra and Celes as wonderful 3d statues for the first time ever... I'd better stop now. Wink
« Last Edit: May 28, 2008, 01:34:50 PM by bigin23 » Logged

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
Hope to get back to it soon.
Murdock
Gorgon Knight

Email
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2008, 08:17:53 PM »

So, Kairi it's also my of my favorite character (most in the second chapter of Kingdom heart)
Maybe it's not true, but I read that in Kingdom Heart Birth by slee (the new chapter for Psp), Sora Riku and Kairi are turned into stone.
Part of the story (in theory) talks about the tentative of the tree new character (Ven, Aqua, and Terra, maybe the old brothesr of the protagonists) to rescue them from that destiny, using time travels.
I repete, maybe it's not true...
Mudflap
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2008, 03:44:39 PM »

Hay Lin from W.I.T.C.H.
Tecna from Winx Club
Misa Amane from Death Note
Penny from the upcoming Pixar movie, Bolt
Launch from Dragonball
Sam Manson from Danny Phantom
Betty Quinlan from Jimmy Neutron