Username:

Password:

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Who are your dream statue/ASFR victims?  (Read 35370 times)
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« on: April 11, 2008, 10:32:06 AM »

We've all had it. Some hot girl is involved in a series with ASFR content, and escapes. Or, worse, she's not even in an ASFR setting but you know she'd make a wonderful statue. We might imagine them as statues. We might make up our own stories and scenarios. Those of us with the talent to draw it might draw it. Those of us who write it might write down their story. But we all fantasise about it. The thing is, who do we all dream about?

Basically, what I'm asking everyone is, what fictional females do you really wish you could turn into statues?

Here are mine,explained by some categories.

ASFR Content in the Series, but they were never victims but should have been
Neko Musume from GeGeGe No Kitarou: Self explanitory really, because she got away twice. Not wax, not stone. It was frankly outrageous. The bonus of actually getting good statues at the same time made up for it a little, but we all want her petrified now.  Sad

Mimi from Digimon: She escaped twice. First it seems that the cockatrice digimon decided to turn... er, the floor... into stone, and then he's too stupid not to realise that if he just stopped talking and turned the girls to stone, he would win. Then she's not even anywhere nearby when Pidemon turns everyone else into keychains. Sora makes a nice keyring though. If only we saw her for longer. Mimi's series 2 apperwance makes me really wish someone would petrify, freeze, or do something ASFRy to her. Hands up who would not want to have Mimi on their keys?

Kari from Digimon: Technically only escaped once, by not being present yet for the first bit, but basically the same as Mimi.

Yolei from Digimon: Never enountered anything ASFRy, so let's fix that...

Sakura from Naruto: I've heard there's some limited ASFR with male victims in this, so I'm putting her here.

Angol Mois and Natsumi Hinata from Keroro Gunso: Put them in a galery beside the other girls!

Pretty Cure: Pretty much all the girls from this one and it's many spin-offs qualify I suppose, as there was ASFR stuff in the continuity. But most I wanted to see Black, White, and Shiny Luminous as statues.

Moka from Rosario+: Goes here because she escaped it and the anime ignored it. We need a statue of her.

Rika from Digimon: Goes here because of the episode where Icedevimon had frozen trophies and tried to convince her to be his tamer. Petrify her or freeze her as a trophy, I won't complain.

Anne from The Wotch: She needs to become a statue. It's only fair I say...

Other Wotch Girls: Just because most of them would make good companions to the Anne-statue. Ones who STARTED OFF as girls preferred as well as any transgendered victims as a bonus, but it's better to know it's meant to be a female as far as I am concerned. But I do rather like the idea of getting rid of annoying male characters by changing them into females then petrfiying them...

ASFR content and were victims, but I am being greedy and want them to be victims more/again! (Or, needed more ASFR content!)
Sora from Digimon: A keychain is nice, but she'd have made a good statue I think.

Sakura from Card Captor Sakura: She did get time-stopped in one episode and there was also a partial freeze so she goes here. She needed to be petrified though. And frozen properly. Panty shots also.

Tomoyo: She was frozen, yeah, but she also needs to be petrified.

Roll from Rockman: Better petrification, longer, and maybe as part of a plot

Mayl from Rockman: More detailed freeze of her, and maybe also getting petrified. Perhaps the plot could be a virus going around turning netnavis and their owners into stone?

Nami from One-Piece: She was a nice wax statue, but we needed to see more of her. And maybe as stone she'd look a lot nicer

Jasmine from Alladin: Her facial expression and pose in the episode she was petrified could have been better. And maybe as part of an actual plot.

Lara Croft: The gold effect was nice but the petrifyign centaurs didn't keep her a statue for long enough.

Momoka and Koyuki from Keroro Gunso: They made nice statues once. Maybe they'd be nicer in school uniforms?

Shizuka from Doraemon: The little timestop clip I saw was intresting, and the one described by fuzetsu also sounds good. Panties on a statue or timestopped girl are always nice.

No ASFR content, but should have been
Kairi from Kingdom Hearts: She should have been frozen or petrified. She's just a good candidate for it.

Claire Redfield, Jill Valentine, Rebecca Chambers and Ashley Graham: Come on, Umbrella, it's the perfect bio-weapon. It turns things to stone and you can either hide their bodies by smashing them or put them in storage. Or turn them back to interrogate them. But these four should be put in a museum. And we can maybe put Sherry Birkin in there as well, from her first appearance (which will please fans of lolis) or her rumoured re-apperance in 5.

May, Misty, Dawn, Jessie, and Officer Jenny from Pokemon: I think they'd all make wonderful statues, so I really wish there were petrifying pokemon.

Game characters I wanted petrified as part of the story

Monica from Dark Cloud 2: Especially in her leopardskin bikini! The extended timestop status that was the so-called petrification makes this a double favourite so we can see her as a real statue.

Peppita, Nel and Sophia from Star Ocean 3: I know Nel was petrified in the manga, but any of these three statufied as part of a scneario would have been wonderful in game...

Rydia from FF4: Most of my FF ideas, they can fit into the plot. Rydia's can't really. I just wish she had become a statue in the main game. Maybe the Advanced remake, change it so everyone but the twins is petrified in their challenge so we can put Rosa in there as well.

Terra from FF6: Have Kefka try and make "magicite" of her! Of course since she's half human she "just" turns to stone.

Celes from FF6: Have Kefka make her ice magic backfire and freeze her solid?

Aeris from FF7: Rather than have Sepiroth kill her... guess. Maybe also a side quest to find a special soft that will turn her back because Sephiroth uses a powerful spell?

Yuffie from FF7: Maybe have Don Cornero take her as artwork rather than as a "playmate" for the evening?

Girls from FF8:Have a cockatrice escape from the battle training arena in Trabia when you get there. Have it petrify the three characters not in your party plus some of the other Trabian students. Have the cockatrice be smart and steal every soft it finds and draw every esuna. Knowing this scene is coming up, we all put the party to be Squall, Zell, and Irvine and enjoy the statues...

Garnet from FF9: Have her petrified by the process to extract her eidiolons.

Penello from FF12: The bandits who kidnap her should have turned her to stone and left her as bait to ambush your party.

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
Hope to get back to it soon.
mash587
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2008, 01:06:18 AM »

I'll second...pretty much all of the above.
Smiley
May make my own list, if I get that much time.
Kojen
Medusa Golden Knight

tyler_kojen
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2008, 02:03:14 AM »

Pretty good list, though for Pokemon I'd add in Sabrina (she's always been my favorite of the Pokefemmes), and for One Piece I'd like to see Vivi again in some ASFR situations... hell, it could be a nightmare/good dream of herself getting waxed, for all I care =P

I'd also add in girls like Juli from SFA3 - she's one of my favorite fighting game gals - as well as Mature from KoF.  Really, let's just add a fighter with a petrifying ability to most/every fighting game.  Mukai needs to come back in the next KoF games, full force if not stronger than in 2003 - with the new character sprites, each fighter should have unique petrified animations, because that would really "add to the depth and complete feel of the game".

Add a scenario for Fate/Stay Night where Rider goes out of control and turns everyone, Master and Servant alike, into statues, not forgetting Shirou's many female classmates.  Hmm, I'd also remove this apparent ban/bias so many RPG developers have against petrification (looks at Nippon Ichi especially) and prevent BS situations like with the basilisk in Atelier Iris 1.  Next Castlevania game should, especially if it's a 3D console one, contain a female heroine and Medusa as a boss, but this time not have the petrify effect essentially be a waist-high encasement in rock.  Oh, beat-em-ups like Dynasty Warriors and Sengoku Basara also need ASFR content, badly XD  Why haven't we seen a Greece-based/inspired game in this vein, where one of the selectable characters is (obvious choice) Medusa herself?  Many of those random, cute female soldiers and particularly beautiful female generals (Zhen Ji comes to mind) would look wonderful immortalized in stone, or, being China, how about jade?

Since so many MMORPGs have cute female PCs and NPCs, lets throw petrification into those as well.  Same with free-roaming RPGs like Fable and Elder Scrolls - have a sidequest path where your character, either personally or helping someone else, petrifies and collects various young women across the countryside (something that could be placed in MMOs as well).  Why can't I become the most famous purveyor of incredibly life-like statuary in games where I'm supposedly able to do/become whoever/whatever I want, eh?

Okay, some of this is more about particular game fantasies/dreams, and thus may be slightly off topic, but if I dream about petrifying the random hot chick I pass in the tavern or the oddly cute female monster found in a dungeon, who's to argue?  Think about it  Tongue
Vincenzo
Medusa Golden Knight

Let Me bless you with the eternal beauty...

finaltrupp@hotmail.it
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2008, 10:20:12 AM »

I'm with you for all!  Embarrassed
Plus I add: God of War. Kratos is a bad hero, pratically an evil hero! So, why when I use the Medusa's head on the horacle she don't turn into stone???! If you attack the others people they die, why you can't hit her and petrify her!!!  Angry And why all the enemy must by only monsters! Why don't put someone like the hamazons as enemy??? So with your little, precious gorgon head you can turn them into statues!

There are a lot of females that I want see turned into beautyfull statues but I don't want be longer so I quote the cartoon "W.I.T.C.H." where I've NEVER seen a petrification!!! 5 females witches and not a single petrification!!! WTF!!!
"Bewitched", why only Page has been turned into a beautyfull marble statue?! WHY not Phoebe and Piper too?!  Cry Why they didn't put more demons with petrifications power!!! Ok time stop is good but, for me, petrification is better!  Undecided
AND why the princess Zelda must be turned into a statue only on the gameboy series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMMIT!!!
JuanitoDLC
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2008, 11:10:37 AM »

"Bewitched", why only Page has been turned into a beautyfull marble statue?! WHY not Phoebe and Piper too?!  Cry Why they didn't put more demons with petrifications power!!! Ok time stop is good but, for me, petrification is better!  Undecided

Uhm... it's "Charmed"... "Bewitched" was a 1960-something TV show...  Smiley

AND why the princess Zelda must be turned into a statue only on the gameboy series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMMIT!!!
Just to calm you down, here's a tranq: Smash Bros. Melee (sorry if i got the title wrong) gets either Princess Peach or Princess Zelda turned into a chromed trophy (c/o Wario)...

Do you feel better? Yeah, i know you do... heeheehee!!!
mash587
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2008, 06:00:01 AM »

Hear hear!  And maybe something with classic Roll from the old school games in some medium?

Lara Croft: The gold effect was nice but the petrifyign centaurs didn't keep her a statue for long enough.
The gold effect was really nice, but it would have been even nicer if there was also a shot of her in a museum or something.

Peppita, Nel and Sophia from Star Ocean 3: I know Nel was petrified in the manga, but any of these three statufied as part of a scneario would have been wonderful in game...
What, no love for Maria?  Well I guess her outfit would kind of ruin the effect.  Maybe she could change into something more suitable for this scenario?  Anyway, it would be nice to see all of the girls from this game in something besides grayscale.

Aeris from FF7: Rather than have Sepiroth kill her... guess. Maybe also a side quest to find a special soft that will turn her back because Sephiroth uses a powerful spell?
But if you're not permanently losing her, doesn't it kind of lessen the sorrow of that scene?  If there's no way to turn her back, then the scene is as tragic as it wonderful.  That might be going a bit too far for some people though.

That would work.  Of course there was also one point early in the game where she escaped a stony fate.  I must have stood around like an idiot for about ten minutes in the Evil Forest before I reluctantly concluded that the petrification of the forest could never catch up with the party.  Oh well, they probably wouldn't have shown a close up of Garnet anyway.   Man I wish she had wound up in that one guy's (Blank, was it?) place.

I finished making my own list, but it turned out surprisingly long.  So I'll have to make a new post for it.  Or several, I'm not sure what the maximum size for a post is on this board.  Bigin already covered the FF series, so I'll skip that.  Although he did skip FFX...which I had a thought about...
mash587
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2008, 06:36:15 AM »

Okay, sorting things into similar categories to Bigin's-

Girls who didn't fall victim to their series ASFR scenes
--------------------------------------------------------

Sailors Moon, Mars and Venus: Do I even need to mention it?  We were all hoping those three would join Mercury and Jupiter in wax, right?  Well at least my two favorites got waxed, though their Sailor fukus would have been preferable, in my opinion.  Of course, all the Outers were spared by default...

Momoko and Hana from Ojamajo Doremi: These two also were spared by the simple rudeness of not being on their own show yet.  Well, at least all of the girls who were on the show got petrified.  Twice even.  They got turned into stone at the end of one episode, rescued in the next one, then go after the same villain and get turned into stone.  Again.  Not the brightest lot are they?  If only all magical girl shows did us this courtesy.

Hikaru, Umi and Fuu from Rayearth: The first thing you see Zagato (the main villain) do is to cast a powerful petrification spell...on the wise old sage Clef.  Does he think to use this awesome attack on any of the girls when they face him?  Of course not.  He didn't even use it when he ambushed Umi and Fuu by themselves.  Why do that, when he can just knock them out?  The fool...

Furthermore, I lost count of how many times it seemed like Alcione (the first henchman Zagato uses) was about to freeze them with her ice magic, but she never even got one of them. Man, what a tease.

Of course, I can't list the heroines of Zettai Karen Children, since the show just started. Anyway, they'll surely wind up as statuary at some point in the story, right?  Right?

Girls who needed more/better ASFR scenes
----------------------------------------

Aika and Fina from Skies of Arcadia: Just got around to finishing this game a couple of days ago.  The petrification was actually pretty nice (none of that lazy grayscale stuff) though it was kind of weird that they didn't seem to have faces when petrified.  Also, petrification was only a temporary status, and getting a good view was sometimes hard with the camera.

I also wish I could have somehow gotten the three cute girls crewing the cannons of my ship to serve as decoration.  Is it a sin to be greedy?  Oh yeah.  Come to think of it, it is.  But still...

Fio and Eri from Metal Slug: "Freezing" in this series simply means getting turned into a freaking snow-man, and that one boss with a Midas beam just turned your character into a bunch of gold coins.  I'd love to see some serious transformations in this series, but given it's comic nature I won't hold my breath.

Sypha from Castlevania III: This game is simply crying for a remake.  Besides being one of the best games in this series, it also has the best ASFR content...on paper.  The old 8-bit graphics leave it looking pretty weak unfortunately.

Sypha, the game's "Wizard" character, has been petrified and put on display for an unspecified amount of time.  She could have been there for centuries for all I know.  If you choose a certain route in the game, you'll come across her and have to fight a Cyclops boss.  Beat it and Sypha will revert to normal.  Which I guess means that it was what petrified her, although neither it nor any of the other Cyclops ever use a petrifying attack.

Anyway, you'll then have the option to let Sypha join you.  Do so, and in the very next stage you'll fight Medusa as a mid-boss.  So you won't have to wait very long if you want to get Sypha turned back into stone, although it's just the usual temporary status since she's a player controlled character now.Of course, you could always just take a different route and leave Sypha as a statue for eternity.

A modern remake of this game, even on the DS or PSP, would make me very happy.  Well, unless they botched it somehow.  I'll also hope that Sypha wears something a little more feminine than those mage robes.

Philia Felice from Tales of Destiny: I'll just restate my unreasonable disappointment that she wasn't petrified again later in the game's story.  With curing her being an optional sidequest this time.  The only sidequest I'd never do.

Ever.

Good potential statuary wasted on series without ASFR
-----------------------------------------------------
(The longest category, regrettably.)

Pretty much every girl on Bamboo Blade: Especially Sayako and Satori, though Miya-Miya, Kirino, Yoshikawa and Tama-chan would also be nice.  As well as Harada and Ando and Asakawa and...yeah I pretty much like every girl on this show.  Amazing how many girls I fell in love (or at least lust) with in just 26 episodes.  Of course, if this series had had any ASFR scenes (I'd have to have been deranged to be expecting that), I would hope that they were all in their school uniforms instead of the Kendo outfits.

Most the girls in Read or Die/R.O.D the TV: Not much of a stretch, given the number of characters in both the anime and OVA that have inhuman abilities thanks to either innate powers or advanced technology.  For instance, one of the I-jin could have been a clone of some famous artist or sculptor (maybe one of the ones the Ninja Turtles were named after) who used a fast drying cement/plaster/wax/whatever compound.  Ha! Let's see 'em escape from that trap.

April and Irma from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Yeah this series ran for like, forever, and I don't remember one decent ASFR scene.  Just one time-stop, but it was kind of weak.

Winry, Sheshka and Hawkeye from Fullmetal Alchemist: Jeez, a whole series built around alchemy, and not one good ASFR scene?  What's this world coming to?  Oh yeah, almost forgot Sloth and Lust, and...there's probably more.  Getting hard to think...

Of course, given the dark nature of this show, anyone turned into a statue would probably be quite dead.

Everyone in Variable Geo: I've mentioned this before, right?  Well, like Kojen said, every fighting game needs ASFR moves.  Especially Hentai ones, I say.  A Mukai-esque final boss would have been nice.  Especially if you could play as him, and get a nice view of your collection in the ending.

Most of the cast of Azumanga Daioh: I would find a statue of Yomi and Tomo huddling together in fear to be particularly cute.  Am I evil?  I suppose.

Most of the cast of Pani Poni Dash as well: Given all the wacky stuff that went on in this series, an ASFR scene would have fit in just fine.  Of course that didn't happen.

The girls of Amaenaideyo: A hentai harem anime all about fighting evil monsters, and not one gorgon or wax youma?  For shame!  All harem shows (like Ranma 1/2, Love Hina, Negima) should be required to have stuff like that.

Marle, Lucca and Ayla from Chrono Trigger: This game really needed a good old petrify status.  So did it's sequel, come to
think of it.

The team from Tokyo Mew Mew: This magical girl show really needed to take some cues from Sailor Moon and Ojamajo Doremi.  I can't make up my mind as to whether I'd prefer for Lettuce to be in her normal human form with her glasses, or her magical tights without them.  I guess the poor girl would have to be statuefied twice to please me.  Bwahahaha!

All the girls from the King of Fighters series: Mukai really does need to make a comeback already.  With his petrifying attack as a one hit KO that leaves whoever it hits in the background.  Or have Rugal return to rebuild his collection.  The "Maximum Impact" games could also stand to benefit from something like this.

Daphne and Velma from Scooby Doo: Sure there was one episode with a gorgon mask or something, but it was pretty lame.  So I'm not counting it.  Kind of stretch to expect ASFR from this show, but at least the monsters were occasionally real.  Like, once in a blue moon.

And finally, most the girls from Detective Conan: The monsters are never real in this series.  In fact, most cases don't even have monsters as suspects.  Too bad, as it has a lot of girls who could stand to be preserved in one way or another.  Ran, Ai, Sonoko, Kazuha, Eri, Sato, Jody...and probably some more I can't think of right now.

Since Bleach and Naruto are both far from over, I'm not gonna bother listing all the girls from their series...yet.

Wow, look at all the "Most of the girls from..." or "All of the girls from..." up there.  I really am greedy, aren't I?  Oh well.  One can always dream right?

Girls in games who needed to be statued as part of the story
------------------------------------------------------------

Cecilia from Wild ARMs-Alter Code F: I don't have any specific ideas on how this should happen.  I just want to see her delicious new character design petrified and proudly displayed at some point in the story.  Since you can't save the world without her and her magical brooch, I suppose I'd have to turn her back though...eventually.

Yuna, Rikku and Lulu from FFX: You know, Tidus was right.  The Via Purifico was a really lame (not to mention ineffective) way to execute someone.  I think a much better way would have been to have Summoner Yuna, and a certain two of her guardians, turned into statues and publicly displayed.  That would teach the heathens not to screw with Bevelle!  They'd have to use some sort of petrification process that couldn't be cured though.

Of course it would be up to the rest of the party to save them before that happened.  If you don't reach them in time, you get the (not so) bad ending.

Charlotte from Castlevania-Portrait of Ruin: Yes, I know it wouldn't really fit in with the whole "dual heroes" concept of this game.  I don't care.  I really wish the whole franchise had made the "optional sidequest to rescue a petrified maiden who then joins you" into a requirement after Castlevania III.

After beating Brauner in the last painting, and thus causing the final bosses to appear in the castle proper, Charlotte should somehow wind up separated from Jonathan.  Afterwards you'll find her posed in a gallery.  The only way to restore her is to find and kill the creature that defeated her.  Medusa was already dead at this point in the game, so it couldn't be her...maybe it's time the Cyclops made a comeback?

Naturally you couldn't enter paintings without Charlotte's magic.  But since you wouldn't need her to reach the final boss fights at this point, you can go ahead and finish the game with just Jonathan.  This would get you another bad ending, where the castle takes her statue with it into limbo (or wherever it disappears to between games).  Maybe there could even be one final scene where you see Soma running by her figure in the distant future.
-------

Whew!  I really didn't mean to make this so long...but more and more old disappointments just kept coming back to me.  Took...I'm not even sure how many hours to write all that.  Two to four I think.  But at least I have the satisfaction of...knowing all these series/games have let me down in one way or another over the years.  That's...kind of depressing actually...
 Embarrassed
Vincenzo
Medusa Golden Knight

Let Me bless you with the eternal beauty...

finaltrupp@hotmail.it
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2008, 02:17:37 PM »

Uhm... it's "Charmed"... "Bewitched" was a 1960-something TV show...  Smiley

Just to calm you down, here's a tranq: Smash Bros. Melee (sorry if i got the title wrong) gets either Princess Peach or Princess Zelda turned into a chromed trophy (c/o Wario)...

Do you feel better? Yeah, i know you do... heeheehee!!!

LOl!!!
I know, it's charmed! I forgot it sorry  Grin
However thanks, I feel a little better  Smiley
« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 07:21:06 AM by Vincenzo » Logged
mash587
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2008, 12:10:00 PM »

Just remembered a couple of other people's ideas that I meant to comment on earlier, but forgot.
Kairi from Kingdom Hearts: She should have been frozen or petrified. She's just a good candidate for it.
A very good candidate indeed.  Of course, most the other Square and Disney girls in the series would be pretty nice too, eh?
Hmm, I'd also remove this apparent ban/bias so many RPG developers have against petrification (looks at Nippon Ichi especially) and prevent BS situations like with the basilisk in Atelier Iris 1.
Yes, damn them for not including a petrification status in their games.  And Banpresto/Flight Plan for doing the same with the Summon Night series.  Especially the third one!  Sure, they never saw release outside of Japan, but if they'd included petrification I would have at least tried to import them.
Aegis_Eternity
Gorgon Knight

Darkness Shadow, Class B

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2008, 09:26:42 AM »

Well well, lemme think. My first pick would be...

...The girls from the Project Zero/Fatal Frame series! They're all uncommonly pretty, but far and away the best would be Mio and Mayu Amakura from the second game. 15-year-old twins, woohoo!
See, I really like 'double statues' where you've got two girls touching or holding each other, and obviously identical twin sisters would be perfect for this purpose Wink.
Or should that be, really cute identical twin sisters... I do like their clothes; the others (Rei, Miku) are all more modern, and therefore less individual and more boring.
Although I certainly like the twins' normal clothes most, it'd be nice if their alternate outfits could be used too... so we could see them petrified in their cute goth-loli waitress dresses.

How to fit it in? Well, you've already got some pretty supernatural stuff going on here, with coalescances of evil energy and ghosts flitting about; there was also some mention of time being warped a little in the first game, so how much of a stretch would it be to say something like, "See that icky purple gunk there? That's supposed to be pure evil given substance, if you get covered in it your body will turn to stone and you'll become a ghost."
(Actually there wasn't any such 'tangible evil' in PZ, but for some reason it feels like there should be. And I'm sure I remember some story where pure evil stuff will petrify people if they touch it.)
I bet anyone could come up with something better, but the point is: The girls are scared enough already, why not go just that little bit further and have them be petrified? (ho ho)
And I do think that if Mayu was turned into a statue it would greatly reduce the chances of her suddenly morphing into an evil psycho ghostie girl with a pasty face, bloodstained white kimono and a killer laugh.
Cuz y'know, that can happen to anyone.

And umm... just about every female character from Atelier Iris 3. The character design of those 'cutscene' portraits are just amazing - much better than anything from the last two games - but, only for the female characters, I notice. Funny that, huh? Cheesy
The only one I don't really like is Nell, because of her oversized breasts. At least Iris has a sensibly sized bosom (despite being older...). Nell's voice is also way too high-pitched. (All the more reason to 'silence' her then, I fancy.)
One other thing, I still won't be truly happy without a petrified Silwest. Cute female Mana are okay too!

The three main characters of Totally Spies, perhaps. Serve 'em right for being so darned annoying.
Can't decide though, whether they'd be better in their tight spy suits or something more revealing.
The show actually skirts ASFR themes a few times, as I recall - the spies DO get frozen in one episode early on (more like a paralyse than anything else, though), and there's the ice spray that *of course* only gets used on the dumbass male henchmen. Clover gets shrunk down once, which is also fun, if not ASFR related.
I've heard there's a proper main baddie who goes around freezing people in one later ep, but I've not seen it.
BTW... Alex is my fave Smiley

I don't watch much (live-action) TV at all, but I would very much like to see an ASFR of Stephanie from LazyTown.
There was also some kinda cute girl on something called Space Pirates the other day, so might as well add her to the list too.
I have very strict requirements for 'elegibility', you might notice... Sure, I've got to see her and think she's cute before I'll start imagining possible fates! How strict can you get?! Doesn't matter if I don't know such things as names or what the show is supposed to be.

I second the mentions of Sakura Kinomoto, Original Roll (Too. Damn. CUTE!) and Charlotte Aulin (I luv Castlevania cause I'm old school gamer! Grrr!!!).

Lara Croft too - there was this discussion on the TR: Anniversary board on GameFAQs about whether they should remake any other games in the series.
The overall consensus was that TR2 would be the most desirable one, and here's the relevant bit, there was one guy who said that the Ice Guardian (that's almost certainly not what it's called, but something like that) should have a freezing breath move in such a remake.
This fellow seemed to like the gold and stone ASFR in TRA quite a bit - he also complained that there was no unlockable 'stone' costume like the 'gold' one - and he sounded quite enthusiastic about it when I responded to his post.
I wonder if we had a fellow ASFR fan there... No way of telling now, I guess.
Anyway, since the centaur bosses in the original TR had no petrifying ability, it's not totally beyond the bounds that the new developers might do something like that again. "We have to take that step, what are we waiting for? It's now or never..." Trouble is, the supernatural themes were largely suppressed in TR2 and 3, making it less likely for a remake of those.

Dynasty Warriors? Oh yeah! But let's make it Orochi Warriors for the completeness.
Japanese girls turned to stone, and Chinese girls to jade? Magnificent, as my generals keep saying. Or just make it random, who cares?
Mm, Sun Shang Xiang in that one DW4 alternate costume (red and white with shorts), the Qiao sisters - supposedly the most beautiful girls in all China, so it's positively right that they should be 'preserved' - and then there's Oichi and Nene, and Xing Cai...
Funny I never really thought of it before, but you're right - the Warriors series really does need ASFR.

ASFR in hentai fighting games - how about Rumble Roses! Not technically a hentai fighter, but pretty darn close. Imagine what they could do with graphics like these!
They could have petrification included in Queen's Match mode, the loser of which is forced to undergo some kind of degrading penalty. And how much more degrading can you get than being forced to make a sexy pose, then be turned into stone and displayed somewhere prominent for a sufficiently long period? Try the entranceway, where she'll be within reach of the fans on their way in and out of the arena. Or, maybe she'll be put in her opponent's locker room as her 'trophy' for winning the match...
And in addition to all that, in Rumble Roses XX, you could use a girl's penalty in Photo Shoot mode after she has been subjected to it. I'm assuming that's a mode that lets you pose and take photos of the Roses which you can save to memory card/hard disk. Ideal, methinks!
I've not actually played RRXX, but that's what this FAQ says. And if there was an ASFR penalty in the next game, by George I'd grab that fast. ...The game, that is.

The other names that spring to mind are:
Rei Ayanami/NG Eva
C'mon, Rei just mopes about looking glum all the time and doesn't appear to be a particularly good pilot either. Surely she'd be much more use as a decoration for NERV HQ? That place needs some livening up, not so much as a pot plant anywhere in sight. (Much like New Tokyo-3 itself, actually.) Maybe Ritsuko's emotions got the better of her, she 'accidentally' gave Rei a hooky injection and shipped her off to New Tokyo-3 High School as an ornamental sculpture before anyone noticed? Lots of anime high schools seem to have statues in their front grounds, so she'd fit right in. Even if Asuka does keep kicking soccer balls at her 'by accident'.
I think she would definitely be best in her plug suit, though.

Ayumu 'Osaka' Kasumu/Azumanga Daioh!
Actually, all of the Azumanga girls would make nice statues (bags I Kaorin!) but I chose Osaka for the comedy value. See, you've got a girl who's going to be petrified, and she knows it, naturally she's going to be scared - terrified, even. However, something tells me Miss Space Cadet 200X would end up petrified with one of her dopey faces on, if only 'cause she's too inept to get it right. At least we wouldn't get any more terrible puns out of her.
It's an evil plot that Mister Kimura cooked up in chemistry class to stop the girls running away while he leches!
Unfortunately for us, the plot was foiled by Chiyo-dad and all was well again. Better luck next time? (Actually, switch that earlier to "bags I Kaorin and Sakaki together.")

Sayaka(Yumi)/Ape Escape 3
For some reason she *ahem* piqued my interest. Why? Well, she's 8 years old, wears a tiny skirt (no panty shots tho' cause she's wearing shorts - spoilsport), has green eyes (big seller with me - not that it ultimately matters, fnar), and, well... pigtails. Need I say more?
I came up with the idea of, instead of having different hero costumes, you have a set of magic rings that give you the necessary abilities for puzzle situations and monkey-catching. The rings are themed around elements, like fire, earth, ice etc. You make a normal attack by pushing the right analog stick in a direction, and rotate it around to do a power attack that can have 'extra effects' Wink
But, like other Gotcha Gadgets, the monkeys can steal your currently equipped ring if they knock you down, and use it against you.
The 'ice' effect (trap in an ice crystal) wears off fairly quickly but 'earth' (petrify) will last forever unless you waggle the analog sticks and break free. Plus, the nearby monkeys will stop running about and will do their 'monkey dance' gleefully around you, the cheeky little brutes. They'll go back to their regular actions after a while.
It'd also be fun watching them all do their 'alerted' leap and screech at the same time as you suddenly turn back to normal and start chasing them again. A skillful player could even use this as an advantage, to get them all grouped together.
Maybe there should also be some kind of special interaction for a Sayaka Fan Club monkey, if it saw her turned into a statue. I'll leave this one up to you...
I think the petrification would be best with a pedestal a'la Radiata Stories. The game doesn't take things at all seriously and I think such an exaggerated sort of 'cartoon petrify' effect would better suit the game's kiddy feel.
Sidenote: Irritatingly, there are actually some ice entrapments in the game - a couple of monkeys on the Antarctic Apeland stage are stuck in rather ugly ice crystals (hence why I selected that for the "Ice Ring").
Probably the reason why I've considered this specific game so much is because it annoyed me that no matter how many times I dunked Sayaka in the icy water, she never ended up joining those monkeys... she just bounces right back out again with a measly health loss. Boo!
Yeah, I've been thinking about this particular idea way too much. That's the problem - most of the time we can't do anything but think about it! That's why this topic exists in the first place.

Hehe, and isn't it telling how all of these 'wish lists' are really long?

BTW, what's this about Sora turned into a keychain on Digimon? Anywhere I kin see screencaps/video of that? I love 'alternative' ASFR!

And about God of War, isn't it true that in the second game you can unlock the goddess Athena as a playable character and have her turned to stone by enemies? Hmm, a 'divine' statue, I like that.

"Rea~ching out to catch the sun..."
« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 04:14:11 AM by Aegis_Eternity » Logged

Thou may find peace in your just imprisonment.
Oblivion is yours, forever.
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2008, 11:30:53 AM »

It's in one of the later episodes of season 1. Pidemon turns her and Angewomon into keychains along with every other digidestined and digimon except Mimi (Ghaa!), Lillymon (Ghaa!), Kari (Ghaa!), TK and Patamon.

I've made a topic about it in anime: http://medusaproject.ueuo.com/forum/index.php?topic=344.0
« Last Edit: April 17, 2008, 11:33:14 AM by bigin23 » Logged

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
Hope to get back to it soon.
mash587
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2008, 01:07:41 AM »

Just remembered another game's let-down.  At least, I think it was a let-down...I'll explain.

Madou Monogatari:  In this old first person-RPG you played as cute little Arle Nadja (who would later go on to star in Compile's Puyo-Puyo series) in her quest to beat Satan.  Seriously, that was the main villain's name.  But as she climbed his tower o' doom she would, eventually, have to face his most powerful henchman-the Cockatrice.  Or so the story says anyway.

Could Arle be petrified by this minion?  Was there a gallery of victims leading up to it?  I...can't tell you actually.  I made it at least fairly far into the game, but I never got quite that far.  It's been so long, I don't even remember which of the game's various versions I was playing.  I have seen at least a couple of Arle statues in the Solid Girl gallery, so I think that means the Japanese ASFR community is also aware of this game.  Yet it's never appeared in any database, nor have I ever seen even one screenshot that looks like it was taken from any version of this game.  So this game was probably a disappointment too.

As for how I'd fix it, just give the Cockatrice a petrifying attack as an instant KO and then show her statufication in a special Game Over sequence for the occasion.  In order to actually beat the thing, you'd need to find a hidden item that makes you immune to petrification.  Preferably very well hidden.

Ayumu 'Osaka' Kasumu/Azumanga Daioh!
Actually, all of the Azumanga girls would make nice statues (bags I Kaorin!) but I chose Osaka for the comedy value. See, you've got a girl who's going to be petrified, and she knows it, naturally she's going to be scared - terrified, even. However, something tells me Miss Space Cadet 200X would end up petrified with one of her dopey faces on, if only 'cause she's too inept to get it right. At least we wouldn't get any more terrible puns out of her.
It's an evil plot that Mister Kimura cooked up in chemistry class to stop the girls running away while he leches!
Unfortunately for us, the plot was foiled by Chiyo-dad and all was well again. Better luck next time? (Actually, switch that earlier to "bags I Kaorin and Sakaki together.")

Such a statue would capture her personality perfectly.
 Wink
Hmm, now I'm torn between fantasizing about a terrified Osaka statue and a silly one.  Guess she'll just have to be petrified twice too!

Aw, but what did you have "Chiyo-dad" go and save everyone for?  Of course, I guess that does mean they can be statufied again!

Yeah, I've been thinking about this one way too much. That's the problem - most of the time we can't do anything but think about it! That's why this topic exists in the first place.

Hehe, and isn't it telling how all of these 'wish lists' are really long?

Yes, it's truly a sad state the world's in, isn't it?  Hopefully one day this kind of stuff will become the norm, instead of the exception.

Moka from Rosario+: Goes here because she escaped it and the anime ignored it. We need a statue of her.

Hmm, that's twice now I've forgotten to soundly second that.  Doesn't matter as much now, though, seeing as Yuuki kindly "corrected" even the manga's shortcomings in his recent contribution at Solid Girl.  And did Zettai Karen Children as well.  But I'm sure most everyone here already knew all about that.

Actually, looking back at his past contributions, it seems he very frequently corrects the same kinds of oversights we're talking about here.  A true avenger of ASFR fans.  Not that other artists don't also do that, but I think Yuuki's probably the one who does so most frequently.
Kojen
Medusa Golden Knight

tyler_kojen
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2008, 07:06:06 PM »

Some more very good ideas have been raised, and I remembered one disappointment that left me rather crushed with what is still one of my favorite RPGs to date...

In Valkyire Profile, during the Kashell Recruitment segment, Kashell and his cute friend Celia come upon a village full of statues, all of them in various states of having been shattered.  The two begin to talk about what could have done such a thing - a basilisk, a gorgon, a cockatrice... or perhaps even Medusa herself.  Needless to say, given the game's visual style, I was getting quite excited at this point.  The pair enters a crypt, finding an unshattered statue of a little girl, who must've been the one who released whatever it was who petrified the village.  Kashell goes to use a de-petrify on her, and is then attacked by the monster that was released... a generic skeletal demon that appears at various points in the game with a cape and  spear, which never ever ever uses a petrification attack in battle.  Instead of petrifying Kashell or (my preference) Celia, it stabs Kashell... scene goes on, but at this point it never improves.

So not only do we not get a petrified Celia (she appears in a character recruitment scene later, so I guess she was still needed...) but no Medusa or gorgon as well, which I would have loooved to see in the art style used for the game... even the basilisk that appears later has no petrification attack - only the cockatrice, which appears twice as boss fights, really utilizes such a power.

Rather disappointing, I think...  Sad

So, how to improve it!  Petrify Celia, duh XD  And change the demon to a sexy gorgon who'll actually petrify your party members in battle.  Sooo simple.
medusa_gorgone
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2008, 03:10:49 AM »

We've all had it. Some hot girl is involved in a series with ASFR content, and escapes. Or, worse, she's not even in an ASFR setting but you know she'd make a wonderful statue. We might imagine them as statues. We might make up our own stories and scenarios. Those of us with the talent to draw it might draw it. Those of us who write it might write down their story. But we all fantasise about it. The thing is, who do we all dream about?

Basically, what I'm asking everyone is, what fictional females do you really wish you could turn into statues?

Here are mine,explained by some categories.

ASFR Content in the Series, but they were never victims but should have been
Neko Musume from GeGeGe No Kitarou: Self explanitory really, because she got away twice. Not wax, not stone. It was frankly outrageous. The bonus of actually getting good statues at the same time made up for it a little, but we all want her petrified now.  Sad

Mimi from Digimon: She escaped twice. First it seems that the cockatrice digimon decided to turn... er, the floor... into stone, and then he's too stupid not to realise that if he just stopped talking and turned the girls to stone, he would win. Then she's not even anywhere nearby when Pidemon turns everyone else into keychains. Sora makes a nice keyring though. If only we saw her for longer. Mimi's series 2 apperwance makes me really wish someone would petrify, freeze, or do something ASFRy to her. Hands up who would not want to have Mimi on their keys?

Kari from Digimon: Technically only escaped once, by not being present yet for the first bit, but basically the same as Mimi.

Yolei from Digimon: Never enountered anything ASFRy, so let's fix that...

Sakura from Naruto: I've heard there's some limited ASFR with male victims in this, so I'm putting her here.

Angol Mois and Natsumi Hinata from Keroro Gunso: Put them in a galery beside the other girls!

Pretty Cure: Pretty much all the girls from this one and it's many spin-offs qualify I suppose, as there was ASFR stuff in the continuity. But most I wanted to see Black, White, and Shiny Luminous as statues.

Rika from Digimon: Goes here because of the episode where Icedevimon had frozen trophies and tried to convince her to be his tamer. Petrify her or freeze her as a trophy, I won't complain.

Anne from The Wotch: She needs to become a statue. It's only fair I say...

Other Wotch Girls: Just because most of them would make good companions to the Anne-statue. Ones who STARTED OFF as girls preferred as well as any transgendered victims as a bonus, but it's better to know it's meant to be a female as far as I am concerned. But I do rather like the idea of getting rid of annoying male characters by changing them into females then petrfiying them...

ASFR content and were victims, but I am being greedy and want them to be victims more/again! (Or, needed more ASFR content!)
Sora from Digimon: A keychain is nice, but she'd have made a good statue I think.

Sakura from Card Captor Sakura: She did get time-stopped in one episode and there was also a partial freeze so she goes here. She needed to be petrified though. And frozen properly. Panty shots also.

Tomoyo: She was frozen, yeah, but she also needs to be petrified.

Mayl from Rockman: More detailed freeze of her, and maybe also getting petrified. Perhaps the plot could be a virus going around turning netnavis and their owners into stone?

Nami from One-Piece: She was a nice wax statue, but we needed to see more of her. And maybe as stone she'd look a lot nicer

Jasmine from Alladin: Her facial expression and pose in the episode she was petrified could have been better. And maybe as part of an actual plot.

Momoka and Koyuki from Keroro Gunso: They made nice statues once. Maybe they'd be nicer in school uniforms?

Shizuka from Doraemon: The little timestop clip I saw was intresting, and the one described by fuzetsu also sounds good. Panties on a statue or timestopped girl are always nice.

No ASFR content, but should have been

Claire Redfield, Jill Valentine, Rebecca Chambers and Ashley Graham: Come on, Umbrella, it's the perfect bio-weapon. It turns things to stone and you can either hide their bodies by smashing them or put them in storage. Or turn them back to interrogate them. But these four should be put in a museum. And we can maybe put Sherry Birkin in there as well, from her first appearance (which will please fans of lolis) or her rumoured re-apperance in 5.

May, Misty, Dawn, Jessie, and Officer Jenny from Pokemon: I think they'd all make wonderful statues, so I really wish there were petrifying pokemon.

Monica from Dark Cloud 2: Especially in her leopardskin bikini! The extended timestop status that was the so-called petrification makes this a double favourite so we can see her as a real statue.

Rydia from FF4: Most of my FF ideas, they can fit into the plot. Rydia's can't really. I just wish she had become a statue in the main game. Maybe the Advanced remake, change it so everyone but the twins is petrified in their challenge so we can put Rosa in there as well.

Terra from FF6: Have Kefka try and make "magicite" of her! Of course since she's half human she "just" turns to stone.

Celes from FF6: Have Kefka make her ice magic backfire and freeze her solid?

Yuffie from FF7: Maybe have Don Cornero take her as artwork rather than as a "playmate" for the evening?

Girls from FF8:Have a cockatrice escape from the battle training arena in Trabia when you get there. Have it petrify the three characters not in your party plus some of the other Trabian students. Have the cockatrice be smart and steal every soft it finds and draw every esuna. Knowing this scene is coming up, we all put the party to be Squall, Zell, and Irvine and enjoy the statues...

Penello from FF12: The bandits who kidnap her should have turned her to stone and left her as bait to ambush your party.

you're the best, man!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy best ASFR "wanted list" ever  Grin Grin Grin

Aegis_Eternity
Gorgon Knight

Darkness Shadow, Class B

« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2008, 03:52:05 AM »

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2008, 05:23:35 PM »

Quote from: Aegis_Eternity
New vote! Yuko Ahso and friends from the Valis series. If you don't know what Valis is (and I can't really blame you), think of a severely diluted Megaman game, add plenty of dodgy hit boxes, and switch the cutesy heroes for (mostly) females in skimpy "battle dress".
Naturally, it's that last that qualifies the game for inclusion.

Although Yuko (series heroine) is the ideal pick IMO, there's also Reiko, Cham and Valna.
Valna is the only one to end up in an actual ASFR situation, when she's frozen in a crystal in Valis III.
Obviously they'd make a nice set of statues (especially Yuko and Reiko), but I wouldn't mind seeing the others in crystal, too.
As an example of the poor professionalism of the Valis games, I found that Valna's crystal, which you have to break to free her, will damage you if you touch it. That's completely illogical, and it only happens because the crystal counts as an 'enemy' and the developers couldn't be bothered to modify it.
Maybe what they should have done with it is make the best of the situation and have the girl you're playing as be trapped in another crystal if she runs out of HP from touching Valna's.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 04:23:28 AM by Aegis_Eternity » Logged

Thou may find peace in your just imprisonment.
Oblivion is yours, forever.
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: