Username:

Password:

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Has Anyone seen'  (Read 3407 times)
RC_97
Statue

« on: August 20, 2016, 11:11:33 PM »

Hello, y'all! So, I'm not sure if I should post this here... I'm not sure of many things, but I digress. I used to follow an account in youtube where the guy put a lot of nice videos. A LOT! Unfortunately, everything changed when Youtube's Ban nation attacked and now the guy apparently stopped updating.

And I'm mad 'cause I loved some of those videos  Embarrassed

Can anyone help me? One of those videos was about a magic lake. Not the horrifying, eldritch, too much for nightmares Lake Natron. In the video some dudes were fighting atop a raft, and then one of them fell into the water and turned to stone. Has anyone seen it? Pwease?  Cheesy
Zirraku
Medusa Golden Knight

Victory of Medusa

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2016, 09:53:05 AM »

I´m not sure if it´s the Clip you mean, but probadly it was his Clip from the German/Czech fairy tale movie "Der treue Johannes".
RC_97
Statue

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2016, 09:21:01 PM »

I´m not sure if it´s the Clip you mean, but probadly it was his Clip from the German/Czech fairy tale movie "Der treue Johannes".

Thanks a lot! It's the one!  Kiss And well, if anyone feels like using this thread, feel free! Sounds better than opening one every time, don't you think?
StoneLad
Medusa Golden Knight

WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2016, 09:39:20 PM »

Got a link to the clip?

RC_97
Statue

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2016, 09:46:08 PM »

Got a link to the clip?

Well, I had to skip to the interesting part. If someone wants to make a clip, knock yourselves out http://www.veoh.com/watch/v19654378PWZZjJfb
boundy22
Gorgon Knight

Email
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2016, 04:13:32 AM »

Any Women Got Petrified ?
StoneLad
Medusa Golden Knight

WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2016, 07:04:36 AM »

Got a time for the relevant clip?

boundy22
Gorgon Knight

Email
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2016, 04:11:41 AM »

Got a time for the relevant clip?

Sorry for that ,  but I hate seeing Men getting the treatment so thats why i was asking , A simple Yes or no would be enough for me
StoneLad
Medusa Golden Knight

WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2016, 12:26:20 PM »

Why did you quote me, I was just asking for a time code for the petrification?

boundy22
Gorgon Knight

Email
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2016, 02:14:35 PM »

Oh I am so Sorry about that , I took its meaning as a " Don't you have time to watch the clip and see if it has male or female instead of asking" , English isn't my native and your comment being after mine makes that impression to me , I am sorry again Stonelad and i hope that you forgive me for that mistake  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: