Username:

Password:

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: some sort of thorny tentacle  (Read 1769 times)
ILMOL
Medusa Golden Knight

« on: August 06, 2016, 03:55:40 AM »

Does anyone remember a manga where a bunch of some sort of thorny tentacle appeared in a middle of a town and began to grab every girl in reach and turn them into silver statues or something. The thorns also conveniently ripped of the cloths of all there victims. Does anyone know what it is, have a translated version, or what is the full story of the event?

thanks
silvery
Medusa Golden Knight

^Yay! Osmium.

« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2016, 07:22:17 AM »

It's Gouseiken Dai Sword. A school gets warped into a fantacy dimension and the mc gets a (you guessed it) dai-sword that calls in a giant robot to fight bad guys and protect the denizens and the school. The final(?) boss is thorny and turns girls to silvery (hah! silvery) statues and conveniently rips off clothing in the process. The girls work as a living battery units(?) that let him call petrifying lightning bolts, among other things. (Or they're just hostages, who knows. They're not translated XD )
DesBasilisk
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2016, 10:50:56 PM »

I kept seeing what appears to be the exact same scans for years of that manga and always wondered it's source.  Now knowing the source I still can't find downloads or better scans of the scenes. Sad
ILMOL
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2017, 01:55:51 PM »

http://www.mangasubthai.com/manga-dai-sword/

some scans but volume 4 where all the good parts are seem to be out of order.

If anyone has the scans, I would be eternally greatful
ILMOL
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2017, 02:17:18 PM »

nvm they aren't actually out of order,

from volume 4

page 26 43 44 are related to the identical metal thing
I remember there are a few more scenes that that so if you can find them please post

page 170 has some stone
same

haven't checked out the other volume yet
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: